Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Only a matter of time, Lotion man.

Kind of sad; these fools who want some front time detract from the seriousness of the whole thing. I'm sure the uber rich are really worried now.

Lotion man needs a shoe in the mouth. I"m surprised he didn't get it.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
We will see. These anti-establishment rallies remind me very much of the sixties. Maybe people are finally getting tired of the vast wealth that has been accumulated by the top 5% of US society while the majority work for Walmart wages. It will be interesting to see how much staying power they have. In the age of Twitter and Facebook it may be longer than many think. It is nice to see that an alternative to the Tea Party has emerged.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
We will see. These anti-establishment rallies remind me very much of the sixties. Maybe people are finally getting tired of the vast wealth that has been accumulated by the top 5% of US society while the majority work for Walmart wages. It will be interesting to see how much staying power they have. In the age of Twitter and Facebook it may be longer than many think. It is nice to see that an alternative to the Tea Party has emerged.

I'll stick with the patriots thank you. Just remember, Lotion Man is on YOUR side:

Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest [CLEAN VERSION] - YouTube

Lotion Man at 1:47: "I'm not mentally ill."

Yes you are. And no one asked you if you were in the first place, so why would you feel the need to defend your mental health if you're truly not mentally sick in the first place? EXCITED UTTERANCE.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How many people are participating in this? And you pick out one nut case and pass him off as typical. Pretty silly if you ask me.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
How many people are participating in this? And you pick out one nut case and pass him off as typical. Pretty silly if you ask me.

He's a nutcase and yet no one boots his ass out of the protest! Doves don't hang out with crows. So what does that say about the rest of the protesters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLcprsk_kM&NR=1

Lotion Man at 0:39 "I can't go home... My family is embarrassed to have me live there...".

So his family is too embarrassed to be associated with him, but not the protesters? Thank you for proving my point Lotion Man.

Last edited:

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I hang out with you. What does that say about either of us?

That's actually a really good question because I would also hang out with you. I suppose it comes down to the sociology behind the situation. A political protest is a charged event, and the attendees are basically wearing that political thought on there sleeves for everyone to see. Reputations and ideology are in play, whereas if you and I were to go fishing, then hey, that would simply be you and I enjoying each others company and getting high on life.

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
No one knows what the Wall Street protesters want -- as is typical of mobs. They say they want Obama re-elected, but claim to hate "Wall Street." You know, the same Wall Street that gave its largest campaign donation in history to Obama, who, in turn, bailed out the banks and made Goldman Sachs the fourth branch of government.

This would be like opposing fattening, processed foods, but cheering Michael Moore -- which the protesters also did this week.

more...

Ann Coulter - October 5, 2011 - THIS IS WHAT A MOB LOOKS LIKE

IMO they want what most any current so-called protestor yearns for...attention.

Well, that and more lotion. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

You think this "Occupy Wall St." rabble is an opposition to the Tea Party? If it were only that easy.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
You think this "Occupy Wall St." rabble is an opposition to the Tea Party? If it were only that easy.

These video clips make me shake my head. I was hoping that the "Occupy Wall Street" thing was another grassroots political movement in the US but when I see some of this footage its looking like a train going off the rails before it leaves the station. I think these types of movements are healthy for our societies, even if we don't agree with the causes they espouse: it reminds the powers of the political parties that if they don't pay attention to the people they are supposed to govern, they CAN be replaced with someone else.

I also think targeting the investment community is a legitimate tactic: many of the largest corporations do take more than they give back and they are responsible for a lot more of the issues than they are willing to admit. The credit crunch that triggered the last ressession wasn't born on Main St, but on Wall St. The stimulus money they demanded to stay alive didn't do much (if anything) when it comes to strengthening the economies and the societies they base themselves in. There's an Elizabeth Warren quote floating around that sums up a lot of what is wrong with the whole corporate mindset: companies want credit for building their factories/plants and creating some jobs but don't want to acknowledge that they owe society for creating an infrastructure, workforce and environment that allows companies to succeed. Thats a fundamental disconnect and one that Republicans seem to acknowledge a lot less readily than Democrats.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What a pathetic bunch of losers. Just by listening to them one can telL why they make minimum wage. Or don't have jobs.

Especially in a country where every one of them has the right to be rich of they so desire.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
" OCCUPY WALLSTREET FAILS ! " ...

What ?.... OCCUPY WALL STREET.fails!
Ah..... Occupy WALL STREET FAILS!..?
..O.ICcUP(funny Colours)Y Wallstreet Fails!...

;):)

Last edited:

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
Let's just leave Wall Street and our politicians alone. Let them do their work or they'll never be able to obtain the Holy Grail of infinite growth.

Don't forget Wall Street money will eventually trickle down to us the less wealthy! And once we are rich, it will trickle down to skinny children in Africa!!!

So please! LEAVE WALL STREET ALONE!!!