What do you fear the most?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Anybody who thinks they are normal, are in deep doggy doo doo. There is no such thing. We are all different. Most fringe dwellers I know couldn't care less what the rest of you do to yourselves.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I dont know what you mean by fringe dweller so i thought it was a stab at me in a negative way. If it wasnt then its a mis understanding on my part

Fringe dwellers are people like Gopher (on the far left) and Glenfilthie or Dasleeper (on the far right). Anybody that disagrees with Gopher is a Nazi supporter and anybody that disagrees with Dasleeper is a communist loving leftard. There is zero middle ground with these people. They live on the fringes.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I consider normal.Someone who tries to advance themselves in life to be just a regular person in society who tries to do his part for his country.

Although i do have that ADHD so i guess your right i aint normal :D

Fringe dwellers are people like Gopher (on the far left) and Glenfilthie or Dasleeper (on the far right). Anybody that disagrees with Gopher is a Nazi supporter and anybody that disagrees with Dasleeper is a communist loving leftard. There is zero middle ground with these people. They live on the fringes.
Then im a fringe dweller when it comes to seperatists, so yes in that respect But in all other issues im actually quite open minded..

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
There is a new reality among some people in America. A reality that abandons shibboleths and focuses only one one thing. Individual liberty. That ideal is more important than America itself.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So then if you think people like me are the problem you guys have problems....

We only have problems if people listen to you with regards to the separation issue. We don't need people that are unwilling to look for common middle ground.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I know its poison and ill be laying off that crap. Ive had a good discussion with my Franco-Ontarioan buddies and even though i dont accept the idea of sepratism ive been learning more about the issue from the people who would be affected by that scenario. I can say i regret what i said but thats the past. And ill let people like you judge me like you just did. And thats coming from someone who can be honest about themselves and thats a rare trait. Im sure you can agree with that.....

Other than that im spot on

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I know its poison and ill be laying off that crap. Ive had a good discussion with my Franco-Ontarioan buddies and even though i dont accept the idea of sepratism ive been learning more about the issue from the people who would be affected by that scenario. I can say i regret what i said but thats the past. And ill let people like you judge me like you just did. And thats coming from someone who can be honest about themselves and thats a rare trait. Im sure you can agree with that.....

Other than that im spot on

I don't really know your views about separation. Personally, I seriously doubt it would ever happen. Kweebeck wants the same things as Alberta (more autonomy) and, quite frankly, the country would probably be better off if they got it.

mkwblue

Jun 15, 2009
Indianapolis, IN. USA
We(as a species) are born with only one fear...the fear of falling. I'm concerned about a lot of things that go on in this world but AFRAID? Fear is a way of protecting ourselves, if you fall just pick yourself up and keep on, don't let the fear keep you from doing your best.I'm afraid of anger in people I don't know well...so maybe I'll over come my fears of this forum in time. I guess some might see me as a contradiction...I'm truly a peace loving AMERICAN...who is also ADHD, it doesn't mean I don't have opinions. Give peace a chance <3

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

Mehhhhhhhhh, ya think?

I've always thought of fringe dwellers being the disenfranchised, poor, homeless, drug-addled, goop dwellers.

But, I've been wrong before.:happy1:

........woops, off topic...........my bad

I don't really know your views about separation. Personally, I seriously doubt it would ever happen. Kweebeck wants the same things as Alberta (more autonomy) and, quite frankly, the country would probably be better off if they got it.

Lots and lots and lots and lots of it...........yup.;-)

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Poverty and unemployment;
would be willing to support any moderate or extremist who can deliver on both; probably not going to be a moderate as our democratic system of balance and checks prevents the emergence of a benevolent dictator and the "hard decisions" required to give affordable housing and non-demeaning employment to the masses.

I would start with expelling the foreign speculators from a former British Colony who are 25% of the population in Vancouver but own at least 50% of new homes on the real estate market; speculating the properties into the million dollar figure and forcing Canadians who paid into this country, and come from families who bled and died for this country during WW1 and WW2, to sign into 40 years of enslavement-mortaging in order to live in a real family-raising-capable home.

Our last hope is an ex-reform majority parliament Stephen Harper and the abolishment of speculation and credit financing.

If not, I will have to cast a ballot in Cantonese in 50 years.

Duke

Apr 26, 2011
Ontario
A conservative majority under Harper
More breaks for the wealthy, big business, more american dominance in our policy, our resources, our direction, more hate, more lies, more disrespect for our system, our environment, more fear mongering, more disrespect for non partisan views with unfettered censure. I have relatives who have served and died in both world wars, they died because they believed in our Country, freedom of choice, of voice and vote. It`s the Canadian government, not the Harper government.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
1. Being a patient of a doctor that does not care truly lost the people connection
2. Lawyers
3. Martha Stewart
4. Not using a computer correctly
5. Unforgiven has a wife and kids just threw that in knew you'd look
that was funny.
6. That I have been spending to much time on here
7. Marrying my best friend will things change