What do you drive?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
we drive a l997 ford 4x4 one ton deisel, best truck on the road, silver and black

and a 2005 nissan ultima - 4 cyl. lots of pep and good looking

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
F O R D T O U G H

We have a waiting list with 25 people on it, wanting to buy our truck when we are finished with

our daughter is first

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hell I'd give my Ford F150 extended cab away if I could afford to do so, it's a piece of crap. Ford won't admit it but the tie rods were defective and I've gone through five. The cruise control had to be deactivated because of a recall but Ford doesn't feel compelled to fix the problem even thou I paid for cruise control. I spent yesterday morning at the garage because the calibers wonked out and the brakes wouldn't release. What a fun drive that was, I just spend 1900 getting the entire front end rebuild. I hate this truck and I wouldn't accept a Ford if I won one free and clear. It's my third and last Ford, junk, junk trash rusted out piece of junk. I call it Pam Anderson because none of the original hardware is on the truck anymore.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Sassy

Could we say you are something less than overwhelmed by the spectacularly good performance of your Ford?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Hell I'd give my Ford F150 extended cab away if I could afford to do so, it's a piece of crap. Ford won't admit it but the tie rods were defective and I've gone through five. The cruise control had to be deactivated because of a recall but Ford doesn't feel compelled to fix the problem even thou I paid for cruise control. I spent yesterday morning at the garage because the calibers wonked out and the brakes wouldn't release. What a fun drive that was, I just spend 1900 getting the entire front end rebuild. I hate this truck and I wouldn't accept a Ford if I won one free and clear. It's my third and last Ford, junk, junk trash rusted out piece of junk. I call it Pam Anderson because none of the original hardware is on the truck anymore.

We feel the exact opposite, we have had different trucks in the past, and the fords, some old ones,
some a little newer, and now this one l997 ford 4x4 F 350, is the most wonderful truck we have ever
had, very well built, and very economical, pulls anything, never breaks down, and we love it.
Sorry for your problems, but we think the ford trucks are the best.
We have owned this truck since it was new.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
A red 2003 3/4 ton Chev Silvarado to pull our 30 yr old 5th wheel. Just purchased it so we can get a "newer" 5th wheel that'll make easier hauling (and hopefully a "little" less gas). Because of the choice in vehicles, we only have one. Yours truly uses public transit but because we really enjoy camping, it's worth it and the transit in our area has improved w/express busses going DT where I work.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Never mind the car Kreskin, nice neighbourhood.

Juan yes I hate Pam,that is what we call the truck. Like her name sake Pamela Anderson there isn't much original parts on her.:laughing7:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Thank you Sassy.

Bear, it's a good car for the price. Fun to drive.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I got one of these in the Spring. I was recently lamenting the fact that my old SAAB had heated seats when I noticed a couple of buttons right next to the radio buttons ... heated seats. I love the luxery of new cars. This is great on icy roads and has that equalizer thing so when you bank on a corner, it balances you - feels really weird when you're driving. I'm always finding new cool things like when it first snowed and I didn't have a scraper, I found these buttons that defrost all the windows so I just pushed some buttons, sat there for 5 minutes watching everyone scraping their windows and then drove away.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I drive a 1999 Dodge Caravan after having a Cherokee 4X4 for 9 yrs. My husband drives a 2004 Epica.