Warrant: Girl was tortured for dating the wrong boy

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Now....this is a HELL of alot better than what you started this thread out with, and what you have done on other threads....and boy...do I have some tales to tell concerning EXACTLEY what you are asking....I just don't have time right thisminute to tell..... let's just start out with that my 2 oldest boys are ADD/ADHD with violent tendancys...I'll get back to this.

Fair enough... I started it out the way I did out of straight forward frustration, both from putting myself in the girls' shoes of not being able to do much due to being out numbered, and also my own experiences growing up. I've tried to figure it out then, I'm still trying to figure it out now.

When I stated my focus towards the parents, that too was from my own first hand experiences.

^ To explain that a bit, I grew up with a few kids in the neighborhood that hung out with.... not really by choice, but because there wasn't many others in the nearby area to hang out with, esspecially in the summertime. I had to bike an hour or so to hang out with others, due to where I grew up.

But one in paticular was given up to his grandparents by his mother, who I never seen. His grandparents were very slack in dicipline, the kid got everything he wanted, games, movies, toys, everything his bitched for, he got....... then he'd turn around and destroy those things just for the hell of it and demand more. He stole things from myself, and other kids in the neighborhood..... and he either broke/destroyed them, or he sold them at a local pawn shop. He yelled at his grandparents, showed no respect for them, swore at them, and hell, I've even seen him take a few swings in the past at them. They'd yell at him for something he did, he'd ignore them or tell them to get the hell out of his room, they'd shake their head and walk away...... solving nothing.

I of course wasn't phased by him, let alone intemidated by him, because not only was I a couple of years older then him, but I was also twice his size and beat the crap out of him everytime he tried to pick a fight (Just until he hit the ground crying of course, I'm not a thug that beats people while they're down)

But near the last years of my schooling, I never really went over to his place, or talked to him, not just because he was a jackass, but also because I had nothing to relate with him.

Last I heard from my father, was that he was on a few house arrests, took off and ran away from his grandparents, got caught by the police and in jail somewhere..... for what, I don't know, let alone care.... to me, he's a lost cause.

Now I can and can't blame his grandparents in this situation paticularlly, because in my view, they already raised their kids, they shouldn't have had to raise their grandkid. But of course, if they let their daughter pass her kid off on them, and she couldn't take on her own responsibilities as a parent, then that says something else I suppose about their own parenting abilities. But from what I seen first hand on how he dealt with parental authority, they allowed him to walk all over them..... and in that aspect.... the "Parenting" wasn't there. It seemed they were more fearful of him hating them, then what he might end up doing in the future to others due to this.

And I say this, in comparison to my own upbringing. My was overly balanced with freedoms and responsibilities, while his has all kinds of freedoms and no responsibilities, let alone any solid consequences. The only consequences he learned that I could see, were when he did something to other kids and they retaliated.

I know not all parents are like this, and I know there's some great kids out there.... but for them, I worry about these other idiots who do this sort of thing to them (Burning them, ganging up on them, beating them up.... all over stupid/trivial things)

And when it comes to myself, I admit..... for the most part, I was quite the aszhole and I got into a lot of trouble in my own past.... but I still knew my limits and I never physically lashed out at anybody or anything unless in self defense. I respected my elders (Unless of course they were jerks to me from the start....) and I knew not to break the law or put others in danger by my own actions.

And when I hear of reports and situations such as this one I posted, or the others I posted about kids going way out of control and harming others in society, I think back to this one kid and how he was raised in comparison to myself.

I'm not perfect that's for sure.... nobody is, but I'm not going around beating others up, stealing their stuff, killing animals, or disrespecting my parents or others in my area of living.... but it makes one wonder.... wtf is wrong with people/kids like this? (General Question)

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Personally, I believe there should be a LOT more concern for the kids in divorces. We can't change the current fashion (or lazy streak) that says it's easier to walk away from tough times than it is to work your way through them ... but should two "adults" really be permitted to mess with the kids heads or use them as pawns in their own control-it-all games? Daddy says I don't have to do that or Mommy told me you were a jerk for stopping me ... or Mommy has a friend coming over so you go to the mall. Daddy can't take you any more. What empathy does the kid learn? What sort of jealousy is the kid going to pick up when that's the atmosphere in which they're raised? What respect is a kid going to learn when there is no means to get the point home? There are no easy answers. It all boils down to it's a throw away society and our kids are paying the price for it.

A bit generalized, but based on my previous example of the kid I grew up with who was pawned off by a single mother from a divorce to her own parents, I do see a slight bit of relation on where you're going with that post.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Didn't take the f*ckwad long...did it.....I won't be posting here anymore.

Doesn't that forum have any moderators with some ballz to enforce rules on their members to prevent them from doing such a thing?

Added:

Reading more into it, the idiot is complaining about someone else supplying the information to him in which he is quoting, when it's his own posts which contain the information..... how stupid and simple minded can someone get?

Oh, and you can quote that if you like 4shner you fat bearded fok.

Get a life loser.

(Of course I don't know who he is, nor do I care or want to know... All I know is those are Toll Ways, done by a Troll who's got nothing better to do with his life then to trail someone around the internet, because he's got no life of his own.)

Last edited:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Update:

17-year-old to enter plea in torture case next month
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1071996.html

One of five teenagers charged in the torture a 14-year-old Dartmouth girl is expected to plead to his charges next month.

On June 14, the girl was burned several times with cigarettes, thrown down a set of stairs, beaten with a mop handle and punched in the face and had much of her hair cut off during an incident in Dartmouth that lasted several hours.

In Halifax youth court on Thursday, Crown attorney Terry Nickerson told Judge Pam Williams he will be seeking an adult sentence for the 17-year-old boy on all charges.

Defence lawyer Wayne Bacchus requested an adjournment for his client because there’s a video that he would like to view. The boy returns to court Sept. 4.

The five teenagers are each charged with aggravated assault, assault causing bodily harm, uttering a death threat, unlawful confinement and two counts of assault with a weapon.

The girl and the five accused all know one another.

A second 17-year-old boy has pleaded not guilty to those charges and to kidnapping. His trial is set for Feb. 23-24.

And two girls, 15 and 13, also return to court Sept. 4 to enter pleas. Neither the minors nor the complainant can be named because of their ages.

The only adult charged in the case, Brandon Weare, 18, has pleaded guilty to one count of assaulting the girl with a mop handle. He returns to court Sept. 19 for sentencing.

Well you have some admitting their guilt, and others claiming not guilty.... I think they're all screwed now, and I hope they get the worst that's coming to them.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
i'd understand a nagging if ppl didnt like the kid, but torture? i mean come on, i doubt the girl did anything that horrible to deserve a beating

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
i'd understand a nagging if ppl didnt like the kid, but torture? i mean come on, i doubt the girl did anything that horrible to deserve a beating

Apparently, she was dating the boyfriend of another girl.... that was the justification of the situation they put her through.

..... You know.... forget that the boyfriend was playing the two girls like chumps, by their mentality I guess it was her fault and she had it coming.

I swear some people just need a good smack to the back of their heads to give their brains a recharge.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
i see, well in that case i think they all need to b smacked around a bit, especially if they knew what was going on. theres a reason that 2 is a couple and 3's a company

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Update and more details on what happened:

17-year-old boy pleads guilty to torturing girl
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2008/09/11/teen-torture.html

A 14-year-old girl was burned with cigarettes, thrown down a flight of stairs and held inside a freezer during a three-hour attack by a gang of teenagers in a Dartmouth apartment on June 14, Halifax Youth Court heard Wednesday.

One of five teenagers charged in the case pleaded guilty Wednesday to one charge each of aggravated assault and forcible confinement.

The 17-year-old boy, whose identity is protected by the Youth Criminal Justice Act, will return to court Dec. 2 for sentencing. Judge Pam Williams ordered a psychological assessment and a pre-sentence report be prepared before sentencing.

BS.... release his name to the public.... the whole crew said they'd kill her if she went to the police, so the only real way to protect her is to release all their names, so the entire community knows who the hell they are, and if anything happens..... we'll all know who to look for.

That's the way it should be.... then these types of punks would be so scared sh*tless, they wouldn't be pulling these stunts to begin with.

Here are further details as to what they did to her:

"She was confined and tortured," Crown lawyer Terry Nickerson said the of the victim.

In an agreed statement of facts, Nickerson told the court that the girl was dragged into the apartment on Marilyn Street by her hair. Once there, the 17-year-old boy joined others in piling furniture against the apartment door to prevent her escape.

Nickerson said the girl was burned with cigarettes and thrown down a flight of stairs so violently that her head went through a wall. Most of the victim's hair was cut off.

Finally, the gang put her into a freezer, Nickerson said, and the 17-year-old boy admitted to being one of the people who sat on the lid to keep her trapped inside.

"Occasionally, the door was opened to the deep-freeze, and some cold water would be poured on [the girl] while she was inside," Nickerson said.

At the end of the assault, the 17-year-old helped carry the victim to her home, he said.

Nickerson told the court he is no longer seeking to have the boy sentenced as an adult or to have him designated as a serious violent offender.

What?! WTF ELSE WOULD YOU CALL HIM!?

The two girls charged in the case, aged 16 and 13, will be back in court Sept. 18 and Oct. 9 to enter pleas.

A second 17-year-old boy has pleaded not guilty to several charges and his trial is scheduled for Feb. 23 or 24.

The only adult charged in the case, Brandon Weare, 18, pleaded guilty to assaulting the girl with a mop handle. He will be sentenced Sept. 19.

Fk'n hang em all.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
related Update:

Teen picks trial by judge
Girl accused in torture case remains in custody
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1079820.html

One of five Dartmouth teens charged in the confinement and torture of a 14-year-old girl wants to be tried by a Nova Scotia Supreme Court judge.

The 16-year-old girl, whose identity is protected by the Youth Criminal Justice Act, made the choice Thursday in Halifax youth court.

Judge Pam Williams set aside Nov. 21 for the girl’s preliminary inquiry, to determine whether there is enough evidence to send the matter to trial.

The teen, who has been denied bail, will remain in custody at the Nova Scotia Youth Facility in Waterville.

The girl faces seven charges in connection with the June 14 attack inside a home on Marilyn Drive in Dartmouth: aggravated assault, two counts of assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm, kidnapping, unlawful confinement and uttering threats.

The victim was dragged into the home by her hair, beaten with a mop handle, thrown down a set of stairs, burned with a cigarette, held in a freezer and sprayed with cleaner during the attack, which lasted hours. Her assailants also smashed her cellphone to pieces and, after borrowing a pair of scissors from a neighbour, cut off much of her hair.

Three other teens face charges in youth court and one in adult court.

A 17-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and unlawful confinement and will be sentenced in December.

Another 17-year-old boy has pleaded not guilty to six charges and will be tried in February.

A 13-year-old girl has yet to enter pleas. She returns to court Oct. 9.

Brandon Weare, 18, is old enough to be dealt with in Dartmouth provincial court. He has pleaded guilty to assault with a weapon and is awaiting sentencing.

Well, there is question on whether or not there is enough evidence to send her ass to trial?

All her buddies seemed to have pleaded guilty.... should be pretty obvious on that alone of her involvement and guilty.... not even mentioning the evidence and the victim's testomony.