Vanni and Rev meet up

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Reverend Blair said:
but I don't think that the Reverend paid much heed to the abnormalities of my pupil....

You have pupils? :wink:

When we were driving home, Mrs. Rev said, "He's a nice guy, I was afraid he'd be like you." 8O

Mrs. Rev is one I would love to meet. :wink: Like her already.,,.. :wink:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Just wanted to say, in a somewhat more sober state, that the Rev and Mrs. Rev are fine people and it was a pleasure to have met them both...

I would think that all those rumours of them being Satan worshipping baby eaters are likley untrue... :twisted:

Silly Ranters... :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
There isn't really a lot, Peapod. We sat in a bar and drank. Sometimes we went for a smoke.

Men don't see details. They don't pick up on nuances.....they're....men!

Now if Mrs Rev were posting here you'd get a way better story for sure.......

I'm reading a book on body language. It seems that 80% of women pick up on the subtle cues given by the human body and only 15% of men. Of that 15% of men you know that 14.99% of them are gay!

Rev and Vanni. what did you guys talk about? Did either of you look like what the other thought? Any surprises?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
peapod said:
Ya! exactly twinks! we want details! one of these days we girls have to have a meet up twinks! than the stories will fly :wink:

What an idea. ! There are plenty of us from around Vancouver/ Vancouver proper for a real meet. Might have to wear name tags.... :idea:

How does the Pan Pacific sound for a meeting place??? :wink:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What an idea. ! There are plenty of us from around Vancouver/ Vancouver proper for a real meet. Might have to wear name tags.... Idea

How does the Pan Pacific sound for a meeting place??? Wink

I use to be part of a different type of forum and those on the mainland (and some from the island) all got together at 1 of the members house. It was great! We did potluck. sat around and talked for hours.
That would so be a cool thing to do with the members here!

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Re: RE: Vanni and Rev meet up

Twila said:
Men don't see details. They don't pick up on nuances.....they're....men!

Now if Mrs Rev were posting here you'd get a way better story for sure.......

I'm reading a book on body language. It seems that 80% of women pick up on the subtle cues given by the human body and only 15% of men. Of that 15% of men you know that 14.99% of them are gay!

It may not be body language in the context your book means but apparently we guys aren't so clueless afterall :p :D

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/men/news/s/154/154420_women_more_easily_fooled_by_fake_smile.html

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
peapod said:
Pan pacfic 8O la te da :lol: :lol: :lol: come on ocean we want to have some real fun, how about a camping trip :p

ok....peapod, you name the place....;-) (pan pacific can be both pricey and a bit lofty...;-)

Ambleside Beach ......by the hotdog stand??? :wink:

Spanish Banks???