US Increases It`s Slaughter In Afghanistan

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What I was referring to was the use of the word sniper just to make a impact upon the reader.
An act of killing when only the life of only one is in danger. Snipers are a subsection of a larger group known as Assassins. War fought via individuals or very small groups. No proof but I would assume money changes hands before weapons are used.
The word sniper has more impact than 147 civilians killed by military blunder?
What's that, only in Canada you say. Maybe the scary part is that they usually get away and they don't forewarn.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
An act of killing when only the life of only one is in danger. Snipers are a subsection of a larger group known as Assassins. War fought via individuals or very small groups. No proof but I would assume money changes hands before weapons are used.
The word sniper has more impact than 147 civilians killed by military blunder?
What's that, only in Canada you say. Maybe the scary part is that they usually get away and they don't forewarn.

You're on a roll today. Babble on Mhz, the entertainment alone is priceless.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I was trying to draw a similarity to the procedures used against Native Indians (over a very long time)is the very same thing being used against the residents of Gaza and the West Bank and Afghanistan and Iraq and they have their sites set on Iran. You miss the connection because you see the US and Israel as being the victims.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I was trying to draw a similarity to the procedures used against Native Indians (over a very long time)is the very same thing being used against the residents of Gaza and the West Bank and Afghanistan and Iraq and they have their sites set on Iran. You miss the connection because you see the US and Israel as being the victims.

Wrong again sweet heart...

The US is its own worst enemy, Israel should show some restraint and let the world see what the heathens surround it really are. So I guess you couldbe considered right on one account.

At any rate, you can't make the connection in the context you want, not that you understand context, lol. Israel has more in common with First Nations, then Palestinians do.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"Israel has more in common with First Nations, then Palestinians do."
When did they get invaded and put onto a tiny portion of land that used to be theirs? Some 400 Arab villages have been annexed by military force. That would seem to apply to Native Americans and Native Palestinians.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
When did they get invaded and put onto a tiny portion of land that used to be theirs? Some 400 Arab villages have been annexed by military force. That would seem to apply to Native Americans and Native Palestinians.
The difference is, Israelis have just as much claim to the land as Palestinians.

You see, they all coincided there at one point. A fact lost on you. The Europeans never coincided with us, until they invaded.

Immigration after the fact is irrelevant. The fact remains, Israeli's, Druze, Christians and Muslims cohabitate'd together in what the Romans named Palestine.

Here, naw on this for a few minutes while I convert a wmv file...k?

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]As many, including Professor Lewis, have pointed out, "From the end of the Jewish state in antiquity to the beginning of British rule, the area now designated by the name Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity.7 [See the map of "Ancient Palestine" in Appendix I"[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]In other words, it appears that Palestine never was an independent nation and the Arabs never named the land to which they now claim rights. Most Arabs do not admit so candidly that "Palestinian identity" is a maneuver "only for political reasons" as did Zuheir Muhsin. But the Arab world, until recently, itself frequently negated the validity of any claim of an "age-old Palestinian Arab" identity.[/FONT]
Politically motivated mythology of Palestine

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The difference is, Israelis have just as much claim to the land as Palestinians.
Say what?? Oh I see you want to grand-father this back to the time of the exodus, very clever. The verse below predates the creation of the very first by more than a few hundred years. A land taken by force by God and when things didn't work out with the new people he had them taken away, the land was reclaimed by the previous owners, the ones mentioned in the verse below.

Ge:21:32:
Thus they made a covenant at Beer-sheba:
then Abimelech rose up,
and Phichol the chief captain of his host,
and they returned into the land of the Philistines.
You see, they all coincided there at one point. A fact lost on you. The Europeans never coincided with us, until they invaded.
The fur trade existed before the settlers came in masses. They were the scouting party and surveyors that sent word back to home-office about what riches could be had.

Immigration after the fact is irrelevant. The fact remains, Israeli's, Druze, Christians and Muslims cohabitate'd together in what the Romans named Palestine.
Taking 2/3 of the land for the minority of people (1922 figures) against the wishes of the majority is theft.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Say what??
Which is the typical answer of the morally bankrupt.

Oh I see you want to grand-father this back to the time of the exodus, very clever.
Nope, just proven archeological evidence proven times.

But if I take your position, I/we the Native community should be allowed to start launching rockets into your neighbourhood...Is that ok with you? Only until you leave of course.

So when are you leaving?

Now that we've established that you see the Palestinians and the First Nations to be in the same position and all...

What say you?
The verse below predates the creation of the very first by more than a few hundred years. A land taken by force by God and when things didn't work out with the new people he had them taken away, the land was reclaimed by the previous owners, the ones mentioned in the verse below.

Ge:21:32:
Thus they made a covenant at Beer-sheba:
then Abimelech rose up,
and Phichol the chief captain of his host,
and they returned into the land of the Philistines.
Again, cram it God wad, your silly religious manipluations bare no weight in reality.
The fur trade existed before the settlers came in masses. They were the scouting party and surveyors that sent word back to home-office about what riches could be had.
And that has what to do with the topic at hand?

Taking 2/3 of the land for the minority of people (1922 figures) against the wishes of the majority is theft.
So sue the UN. The Israeli's just did as they were told they could do.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nope, just proven archeological evidence proven times.
Put a date on it, no matter how far you go back they took it from somebody, that pretty much nullifies any claim as far as the predating justification.
They say they are looking for a place to live in peace. That area only knows peace after all troubles are over. This is a very short book and it is about that time. Jews claim God is in favor of this current gathering. (if you also think along those lines then you don't believe God would try to spare them needless pain and suffering) Jerusalem and area go through some very rough times. Zephaniah is 3 pages long but it is very descriptive of how corruption in all forms is 'fixed'. It isn't through any court (those are there as a stop-gap in our times), several billion dead in a few hours of one day. That is a sign, proof comes in other ways. Without God that will never happen and today could be the norm for a very long time. Fortunately for the rest of the universe Earth has had several events that overwhelmed even the best defenses man could erect. At any rate one more thing is that without God we have about (360 x 7 0's) 6 creation days + 1 day of rest + 1day of war = the 8th day. With God it unfolds at a different rate than the speed events without God. The melting would be in 3.60B years, so that is how long man would have before he would become burnt toast. Then it would most likely be a black hole at some point down the road.

But if I take your position, I/we the Native community should be allowed to start launching rockets into your neighbourhood...Is that ok with you? Only until you leave of course.
So you would bomb your own country? How about we bribe the whole band in plain sight. Our first real beneficial gift to anybody anywhere would be your own printing press. The authority to deal with all foreigners as what would have been done if a lasting period of peace was a goal meant to be reached.

So when are you leaving?
Most likely sometime this century or a winning lottery type of event.

Now that we've established that you see the Palestinians and the First Nations to be in the same position and all...
In almost record time too.

Again, cram it God wad, your silly religious manipluations bare no weight in reality.
That is the same God the Jews of today say gave them entitlement to that land 8O

So sue the UN. The Israeli's just did as they were told they could do.
If you expanded on all they did according to UN181 it would be shorter than your post that this is a reply to.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If I promise not to reply will you clue me in? In the tradition of a white-eye I could tempt you with a bribe of some sort, say like why my SC thread to **** was deleted before anybody saw it. In my first post I cursed him about some trivial thing and before I could get the 2nd post done a mod had replied. That messed things up a little but the (what was supposed to be #2 post was now #3) post was a request to lock the thread according to the rules that allows one of the 'targets' to refuse participation so the one I had cursed out could only read with no chance of reply. Obviously it didn't work.
Now it's your turn.....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Put a date on it, no matter how far you go back they took it from somebody, that pretty much nullifies any claim as far as the predating justification.
With that convoluted logic no one nowhere has a country.
They say they are looking for a place to live in peace. That area only knows peace after all troubles are over. This is a very short book and it is about that time. Jews claim God is in favor of this current gathering. (if you also think along those lines then you don't believe God would try to spare them needless pain and suffering) Jerusalem and area go through some very rough times. Zephaniah is 3 pages long but it is very descriptive of how corruption in all forms is 'fixed'. It isn't through any court (those are there as a stop-gap in our times), several billion dead in a few hours of one day. That is a sign, proof comes in other ways. Without God that will never happen and today could be the norm for a very long time. Fortunately for the rest of the universe Earth has had several events that overwhelmed even the best defenses man could erect. At any rate one more thing is that without God we have about (360 x 7 0's) 6 creation days + 1 day of rest + 1day of war = the 8th day. With God it unfolds at a different rate than the speed events without God. The melting would be in 3.60B years, so that is how long man would have before he would become burnt toast. Then it would most likely be a black hole at some point down the road.
Again I say...Cram it God wad, your silly religion has no basis in reality.

So you would bomb your own country?
Just your neighbourhood. You seem to feel it's ok to do so. So why won't you answer my question.

How about we bribe the whole band in plain sight.
:roll:

Our first real beneficial gift to anybody anywhere would be your own printing press.
To late, we bought our own.
The authority to deal with all foreigners as what would have been done if a lasting period of peace was a goal meant to be reached.
That doesn't answer the question either.

Most likely sometime this century or a winning lottery type of event.
So in other words you feel entitled to stay until you see fit. Then I guess you and the Israeli's have a lot in common...;-)

In almost record time too.
I was just setting you up, so I could establish how you are Israel to my Palestine, by your own convoluted thinking.

That is the same God the Jews of today say gave them entitlement to that land 8O
I'ld say the same thing to any Jew that told me that. Though none have.

If you expanded on all they did according to UN181 it would be shorter than your post that this is a reply to.
Which is my point, the list of what they did wrong under 181 is that short. Mhz, you're finally coming around to reality here. Good for you.

If I promise not to reply will you clue me in?
I think he was pretty clear.

In the tradition of a white-eye I could tempt you with a bribe of some sort, say like why my SC thread to Bear was deleted before anybody saw it.
Are you really that cowardly, that you couldn't put my name in there?

Oh ya, I saw it all right. It made me laugh. I wasn't going to say anything about it, because I didn't want to step on the Mods toes. But if you would like, we can do this dance. I'ld love to say "I would love the chance to make look the fool", but you've done such a good job on your own, that you've removed all the fun of it.

In my first post I cursed him about some trivial thing and before I could get the 2nd post done a mod had replied.
Because it was inane and stupid.

That messed things up a little but the (what was supposed to be #2 post was now #3) post was a request to lock the thread according to the rules that allows one of the 'targets' to refuse participation so the one I had cursed out could only read with no chance of reply.
But of course you support censorship, all the morally bankrupt do. By the way, your second post, the one asking the Mods to lock it, was there but for a brief second. And the whole thing made me laugh out loud.

Obviously it didn't work.
Of course not, everyone is smarter then you.
Now it's your turn.....
Playing with LG is playing with fire Mhz, he's not always so mild mannered and fair tongued.

Last edited:

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

Here is a simple answer for you.
History of Israel and Palestine in VERY Easy To Understand Maps

http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/mideast/History_of_Israel_in_a_Nutshell_Too.swf

Then again what does this have to do with Afghanistan, other than show how far back Arab/pre Arab expansion goes.
Los necios admiran lo que no comprenden.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario