US Increases It`s Slaughter In Afghanistan

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I would be quite content if something like this actually started and it was quite open and honest about what are facts and what are fictions. Might as well include Afghanistan as this was not the first involvement with them in a military way.

The UN also has HD cctv and many interview rooms so live and achieved is already being done.

(in part)
[SIZE=+1]"The Russell Tribunal on Palestine seeks to reaffirm the primacy of international law as the (way to settle) the Israeli-Palestinian conflict." Its work will focus on "the enunciation of law by authoritative bodies. The International Court of Justice (ICJ), in its opinion on the (Separation Wall in Occupied Palestine, addressed relevant) "International Humanitarian Law and International Human Rights Law, as well as dozens of international resolutions concerning Palestine."[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]This Tribunal will "address the failure of application of law even though it has been so clearly identified." It begins where the ICJ "stopped: highlighting the responsibilities arising from the enunciation of law, including those of the international community, which cannot continue to shirk its obligations."[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]The Russell Tribunal is part of the larger BRussell Tribunal, named after noted philosopher, mathematician, and anti-war/anti-imperialism activist Bertrand Russell (1972 - 1970). Established in 1967 to investigate Vietnam war crimes, it's a hearing committee, most recently on the Iraq war and Bush administration imperialism. Its work continues as "the only game in town for the anti-war movement in America, Britain and Europe" - to unite non-violently for peace on various world's hot spots, now for Occupied Palestine to expose decades of injustice against a defenseless civilian population.[/SIZE]
The Russell Tribunal On Palestine

That place could be the new soap opera, live, unrehearsed, and as close to the horse's mouth as you can get. And some sort of actual change by the time the cases are closed.

Remember the ass-backwards thing, why would you even hint, let alone actually say to LG that I was not male?

I'll get back to the rest

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Good morning to you too Mhz...;-)

Palestine eh? Is that in Afghanistan?

Remember the ass-backwards thing, why would you even hint, let alone actually say to LG that I was not male?
Cuz you aren't? At least I don't think you are. You come off like a chick riding the mit at the best of times.

I'll get back to the rest
I wait all a twitter, you have no idea how much I need a good laugh...;-)

Ooh-rah! way to go guys

A virtual belly-bunt lol If they are straight they really should take drugs.
My guess is you have no idea what Ironsides and I are talking about, hence the attempt to insult while demean homosexuality. I knew you had racial begotry in you, I didn't know it extended to sexual bigotry too.

That is just pathetic. But sadly not surprising, the morally bankrupt know no bounds.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
With that convoluted logic no one nowhere has a country.
Again I say...Cram it God wad, your silly religion has no basis in reality.
It doesn't matter how you feel about God, you support Israel partly because they lay claim to the land by way of history.

Just your neighbourhood. You seem to feel it's ok to do so. So why won't you answer my question.
Let me move so I'm just past the out-skirts, neighbors, your inability to focus, that sort of thing. Use the Chinese ones that some use as fire-works. That is a symbol for war is it not? Bright lights and big noises. re-target them so the land at my place before they go off. Watch from a high point and the one that guesses the right color of the one that gets me is the winner.
Like I say you might have to settle for cash.

To late, we bought our own.
That doesn't answer the question either.
Good cause the liars owe you guys a lot of money. I also meant you would be handed the task of doing the bookwork for the country. You have to decide what you want as an opening balance, the rest is up to you and that is the only loan that will be freely given. We went in the hole so it has to change, having us do it would result in the same.
The question about the right to send rockets has been answered.

So in other words you feel entitled to stay until you see fit. Then I guess you and the Israeli's have a lot in common...;-)
Or until I'm handed a piece of paper asking me to depart. Seems like the open Ocean is the only place to go homesteading these days....whats the surface area of international waters again? Maybe I can pick up an old ait-graft carrier, just drop anchor and instant city with airport. Better specif if you want it in the current condition or restored to original habitat. You killed off a lot of furry things for colored beads so you restore that part. I'll go for a park like setting, should we also take away power, cars, phones.

By removing us you are just showing that your solution is no better than the white-eyes one. The goal is how to mingle with the least amount of disturbances. Our side does produce some useful thing, and a lot of worthless junk. An orderly mingling would see little pockets of white-eyes (cities)

Human growth means blending together in peaceful ways, you can't close the door on immigration you have to adapt

I was just setting you up, so I could establish how you are Israel to my Palestine, by your own convoluted thinking.
A better tactic would be a link that supports your facts, the ones I have run across point to something else.

I'ld say the same thing to any Jew that told me that. Though none have.
The point is they use their position in the Bible to claim that part of the world as theirs. Without that link they could have been given a sanctuary anyplace on earth.
So by what rights do they claim that land as having belonged to them in the past?

Which is my point, the list of what they did wrong under 181 is that short. Mhz, you're finally coming around to reality here. Good for you.
My post just before this was was a quote that involves UN 181. There is no method to challenge what they come up with. They have a long list of cases they have covered, I was looking specifically for 181 so those cases shout tell you how they are in terms of calling a spade a spade no matter their standing in the international community.

Are you really that cowardly, that you couldn't put my name in there?
LG didn't have to know who it was, I don't respect you so that had nothing to do with it, nor did I give you a capital 'B'. lol

Oh ya, I saw it all right. It made me laugh. I wasn't going to say anything about it, because I didn't want to step on the Mods toes. But if you would like, we can do this dance. I'ld love to say "I would love the chance to make look the fool", but you've done such a good job on your own, that you've removed all the fun of it.
I was laughing too, kind of defeats the real purpose of the 'special-room', anyway glad you read it.

Because it was inane and stupid.
That is why it was addressed to you, you possess those two qualities in great abundance.

But of course you support censorship, all the morally bankrupt do. By the way, your second post, the one asking the Mods to lock it, was there but for a brief second. And the whole thing made me laugh out loud.
If you want the rest of the story I mentioned it on his wall thing and he answered on mine.

Of course not, everyone is smarter then you.
Playing with LG is playing with fire Mhz, he's not always so mild mannered and fair tongued.
Keep answering for him and you maybe the first to be shown his dark side

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My guess is you have no idea what Ironsides and I are talking about, hence the attempt to insult while demean homosexuality. I knew you had racial begotry in you, I didn't know it extended to sexual bigotry too.
A belly-bunt is usually performed after scoring a point in some sporting event.....how did you translate that into bumping-uglies? LOL

Yeah, morning.......sleep well?.......

What kind of bigotry is it that tends to support all women and all kids as belonging in the upright breathing on you own position over being sent to an early grave.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It doesn't matter how you feel about God, you support Israel partly because they lay claim to the land by way of history.
No I support Israel because they are the only democracy in the area, they also have a UN mandate to exist.

Let me move so I'm just past the out-skirts, neighbors, your inability to focus, that sort of thing. Use the Chinese ones that some use as fire-works. That is a symbol for war is it not? Bright lights and big noises. re-target them so the land at my place before they go off. Watch from a high point and the one that guesses the right color of the one that gets me is the winner.
Like I say you might have to settle for cash.
So in other words, no, I shouldn't launch rockets into your neighbourhood? A simple yes or no would have sufficed. So why do you support that kind of action in Palestine/Israel?

Good cause the liars owe you guys a lot of money. I also meant you would be handed the task of doing the bookwork for the country. You have to decide what you want as an opening balance, the rest is up to you and that is the only loan that will be freely given. We went in the hole so it has to change, having us do it would result in the same.
I think I can agree with that.

Or until I'm handed a piece of paper asking me to depart.
I'll draw one up.

Seems like the open Ocean is the only place to go homesteading these days....whats the surface area of international waters again? Maybe I can pick up an old ait-graft carrier, just drop anchor and instant city with airport. Better specif if you want it in the current condition or restored to original habitat. You killed off a lot of furry things for colored beads so you restore that part. I'll go for a park like setting, should we also take away power, cars, phones.
Sure, why not, I like living off the land better anyways.
By removing us you are just showing that your solution is no better than the white-eyes one. The goal is how to mingle with the least amount of disturbances. Our side does produce some useful thing, and a lot of worthless junk. An orderly mingling would see little pockets of white-eyes (cities)
But neither you nor I wish to see the other annihilated. Unlike the area in which we are presently discussing.

BTW, I agree, we should be able to live together.

Human growth means blending together in peaceful ways, you can't close the door on immigration you have to adapt
I agree, but the people who lead in Palestine, don't want that. The people who run Israel and her inhabitants, do. Look at the population demographics. Muslims live freely in Israel too.

A better tactic would be a link that supports your facts, the ones I have run across point to something else.
Ummm, I don't think you understand what I said. Read it again.

The point is they use their position in the Bible to claim that part of the world as theirs. Without that link they could have been given a sanctuary anyplace on earth.
No, the UN said they could have that lil plot of earth. Not God.
So by what rights do they claim that land as having belonged to them in the past?
I guess some use the Torah. I and the Israeli's I know, use the UN mandate.

LG didn't have to know who it was, I don't respect you so that had nothing to do with it, nor did I give you a capital 'B'. lol
That just shows your ignorance. It is actually my given name, thus capitalization is the correct spelling.

I was laughing too, kind of defeats the real purpose of the 'special-room', anyway glad you read it.
Good, it shows much of your true character. I support and defend free speech, while you do not...;-)

That is why it was addressed to you, you possess those two qualities in great abundance.
Whereas that is your subjective opinion, mine is objective fact.

If you want the rest of the story I mentioned it on his wall thing and he answered on mine.
On who's wall?

Keep answering for him and you maybe the first to be shown his dark side
Funny, LG and I have more incommon then you know...;-)

A belly-bunt is usually performed after scoring a point in some sporting event.....how did you translate that into bumping-uglies? LOL
>>>

Ooh-rah! way to go guys

Umm, ya...right...:roll:

Yeah, morning.......sleep well?.......
Always...:cool:

What kind of bigotry is it that tends to support all women and all kids as belonging in the upright breathing on you own position over being sent to an early grave.
I'm not sure what you're referring to here, but your position of using homosexuality and your illusions of how Native people are, lead me to believe you are a bigot at worst, or just completely ignorant. I think the latter likely applies more so.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"On who's wall?"
The mod who did post #2

"Quoting MHz Ooh-rah! way to go guys

Umm, ya...right...
"
ROFLMAO....straight is also used when describing somebody who is not on drugs.....I can see how your take could occur though, lol..I assure you it was a drug use/not use thing. Your taking it that way might be something you might want to question yourself about though.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No I support Israel because they are the only democracy in the area, they also have a UN mandate to exist.

I assume that means the 181 document.
How do you define democracy, would 33 countries taking land from a 34 fit in with your definition?
Do they have an elected Government, is that part of democracy.

A mandate based on allowing a mass inflow of foreigners while closing their own borders to unlimited emigration. That is your democracy at work, they don't always make the right choice that is why there are courts, even for problems as big as the Mid-East.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I assume that means the 181 document.
Sure, why not.
How do you define democracy, would 33 countries taking land from a 34 fit in with your definition?
Depends on context. Do you have a specific model? Or is this another piece of MHz speak?
Do they have an elected Government, is that part of democracy.
lol...:roll:

A mandate based on allowing a mass inflow of foreigners while closing their own borders to unlimited emigration.
Again, do you have a specific model?

That is your democracy at work, they don't always make the right choice that is why there are courts, even for problems as big as the Mid-East.
Ummm, OK...8O

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
MHz: The point is that you answered your question.

"The point is they use their position in the Bible to claim that part of the world as theirs. Without that link they could have been given a sanctuary anyplace on earth.
So by what rights do they claim that land as having belonged to them in the past?"

Do you think there is any law written by man that supersedes the Bible. God gave that miserable piece of land to the sons of Abraham. Christians and Muslims although claiming the same heritage came into being over 2000 years later.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
MHz: The point is that you answered your question.

"The point is they use their position in the Bible to claim that part of the world as theirs. Without that link they could have been given a sanctuary anyplace on earth.
So by what rights do they claim that land as having belonged to them in the past?"

Do you think there is any law written by man that supersedes the Bible. God gave that miserable piece of land to the sons of Abraham. Christians and Muslims although claiming the same heritage came into being over 2000 years later.
That was my reply to Bear saying he didn't care if the Jews believed in a God.
The question was asking Bear what he saw as being their reason for laying claim to that land. Ask him if you want more info.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I do not need more info., It is not whether you believe in God, the question is does God believe in you? He and the Jews seem to have a special understanding.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
BTW Christians and Muslims are from Abraham's son, many Nations are.

Ge:17:5:
Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram,
but thy name shall be Abraham;
for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Seem to have? It's all written down quite clearly. One example is below. 70AD was the physical destruction, it will remain that way (without God) until Christ returns.

Da:9:26:
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off,
but not for himself:
and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;
and the end thereof shall be with a flood,
and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Da:9:27:
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:
and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,
and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,
even until the consummation,
and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

God apparently did give the land to the Gentiles from 70AD until His return.

Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Da:9:26:
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off,
but not for himself:
and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary;
and the end thereof shall be with a flood,
and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Da:9:27:
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:
and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,
and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,
even until the consummation,
and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Only if you believe in the New Testament as word for word fact and not a corruption of man's interpretation. Every religion, within the Christian domain so to speak has interpreted/twisted the New Testament to make their version what God/Jesus actually said.
Christians of course will say "Lu:21:24:
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

Do you think the Christians would have supported a Jewish
state while they were establishing theirs? The land belongs to Israel and all those others who claim it are conquerors and trespassers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only if you believe in the New Testament as word for word fact and not a corruption of man's interpretation. Every religion, within the Christian domain so to speak has interpreted/twisted the New Testament to make their version what God/Jesus actually said.
Christians of course will say "Lu:21:24:
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

Do you think the Christians would have supported a Jewish
state while they were establishing theirs? The land belongs to Israel and all those others who claim it are conquerors and trespassers.

Deny Scripture all you want, when Jesus spoke these words they came into effect right them, would you care to claim all Jews accept Christ as their Lord and Master? Notice that those He spoke to are presently dead and in the grave. They will be resurrected so they can do what the cerse says they will do.

M't:23:38:
Behold,
your house is left unto you desolate.
M't:23:39:
For I say unto you,
Ye shall not see me henceforth,
till ye shall say,
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Read up on why the Babylonian exile took place, that it did take place does not mean God cannot remove them from the land for a period of time. The regathering that is to happen takes place after Christ returns.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
[/size]Deny Scripture all you want, when Jesus spoke these words they came into effect right them, would you care to claim all Jews accept Christ as their Lord and Master? Notice that those He spoke to are presently dead and in the grave. They will be resurrected so they can do what the cerse says they will do.

M't:23:38:
Behold,
your house is left unto you desolate.
M't:23:39:
For I say unto you,
Ye shall not see me henceforth,
till ye shall say,
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Read up on why the Babylonian exile took place, that it did take place does not mean God cannot remove them from the land for a period of time. The regathering that is to happen takes place after Christ returns.

Not denying anything, just not accepting it word for word. The Old Testament trumps the New Testament. Do you accept that Jesus was a Jew and a Rabbi?

Lu:21:24 was written by Luke, not Jesus. all books written by other men.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not denying anything, just not accepting it word for word. The Old Testament trumps the New Testament. Do you accept that Jesus was a Jew and a Rabbi?

Lu:21:24 was written by Luke, not Jesus. all books written by other men.

Statements like the NT is not applicable pretty much removes Jesus from being their Master doesn't it, no belief no help. God was finished protecting them when they were exiled around 600BC
So we should be stoning most of our sinners then, for things like adultery in all it's various forms? Was Jesus a priest, sure, not only to Israel but also all Gentiles, that heritage was given to Him through Mary, a daughter of Aaron. The history given in Luke is His through Mary, the one in Matthew is the one He received from Joesph, heir to the throne via the House of David. Being born in Judea would make Him a Jew, He was more accepted by the Samariums than by fellow Jews. They were also part of 'His people'. A Rabbi cannot preach to the Gentiles as far as I know, and some of His Disciple referred to Him as Master or Tacher so He was acting in the role of Rabbi. They would be bound by the laws governing the priest of the House of Levi, Jesus was bound to the laws that governed an other priesthood. When He made the sacrifice of Himself He was acting as High Priest to all of Mankind (genealogy given in Luke). It is a slightly higher priest than a Rabbi that has the authority to go behind the veil, in that only one had that authority.

That is the same time His Laws came into effect, including a ban temple sacrifice and charging money for acts that removed sins, prayer was now the way to repent. Sin was now defined slightly differently, thought alone made repenting necessary, not doing that means those sins are still on the books and they will be addressed when the time comes for such things. The Laws remained the same as the original 10 commandments. Traditions and rituals also changed to some greater and lesser degrees depending on the specifics. All that because Christ was chosen as the one who could redeem men from sin and from the grave. His God is the one who empties the grave, the sea, and hell. Together they account for all humans. Vs:1-10 give the details on how this new way is 'somewhat dfferent'.

Heb:7:11:
If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,
(for under it the people received the law,)
what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec,
and not be called after the order of Aaron?
Heb:7:12:
For the priesthood being changed,
there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Lu:21:24 was a quote from Jesus's lips, He actually said those words in that place and to those very people.