US Increases It`s Slaughter In Afghanistan

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Over 1,000,000 civilians killed via US influence and weapons of war since '91 in Iraq. A similar number (smaller due to less time there) That is not counting refugees (war crime).
How many Americans lives lost, 5,000 or so. They were sent there by their Gov on false pretenses and they intend on staying even though all original claims have been proved as being lies. How about the American public stop their deaths via retreat rather than every country they care to invade bow down and accept total defeat without any attempt to drive them away.

Does the US and Israeli military employ the use of snipers or not? Have they been known to shoot children and women. Isn't Israels cartoon about a sniper targeting a very pregnant woman indicative of who their snipers can and do target?
hypocrite to condemn men fighting men using the means of war. My solution would include a long and lasting retreat, go home stay in your own yard for the next 100 years.

Watch the movie "Charlie's War".

Snipers do not target children, I can say that for all major countries including Israel.

The military does not intentionally blow up bombs in crowded markets.

Cartoon's are not facts.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
...Snipers do not target children, I can say that for all major countries including Israel...

Do you really believe this or are you deliberately lying?

I can point to many examples of the Israeli Defense Force snipers taking out children:

In Hebrew: "The smaller, the harder"

Sixteen-year-old Asma Mughayer (back row, left, in this family photo from the Sydney Morning Herald) and her thirteen-year-old brother, Ahmed (front row, left) were shot dead while hanging out laundry on the roof of their home in Rafah, on the morning that the IDF launched a major attack ("Operation Rainbow") on the Tel al-Sultan refugee camp where they lived, on 18 May 2004.

The IDF said of their deaths: "A preliminary investigation indicates they were killed by a bomb intended to be used against soldiers. It was set outside a building by Palestinians to hit an Israeli vehicle". But the Mughayer family said that the children had not been killed by a bomb, but shot by an Israeli sniper, operating out of a neighboring building.

An Australian journalist visited the Mughayer house, and found no signs of an explosion there, though he did find bullet holes on the roof, made by bullets which seemed to have been fired from the neighboring building. He visited the neighboring building, and found that its occupants had been held prisoner by an Israeli sniper team that had operated out of their house on the morning that Asma and Ahmed were killed, and left behind MRE wrappers and ammunition boxes (labelled in Hebrew) .

British journalists who examined the children's bodies at the morgue (AP Photo - Kevin Frayer) found no signs of injuries except for a single bullet hole through the head.

After the British and Australian journalists published their findings, the IDF announced it would hold an internal investigation into the death of the Mughayer siblings. But six months later, while world attention was distracted by a new, large-scale invasion of the Gaza Strip refugee camps, the IDF quietly dropped its investigation....

Lawrence of Cyberia: "The Smaller They Are - The Harder It Is!" [3]: It's Not Just A Slogan On A T-Shirt

I can find many examples of IDF snipers killing children:

December 2000
Muhammad Saleh Muhammad al-Arja, 12, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by Israeli sniper fire to his head near the Rafah boder crossing.

May 2001
Muhammad Hasan al-Salim, 14, of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his back during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

August 2001
Muhammad Subhi abu-Arrar, 14, of Rafah refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his chest while playing in front of his home.

May 2003
Tamer Nizar Fathi Arar, 11, of Salfit, killed by IDF sniper fire to his head during a demonstration.

October 2003
Husam Omer Saleh al-Moghayer, 17, of Rafah refugee camp, killed by IDF sniper fire to his head, neck, chest, back and legs outside his home on his way to school.

March 2004
Muhammad Ali Abdul-Fatah Badawi, 15, of Nuseirat refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his head and chest while helping wounded people during an incursion.
Mahmoud Abdullah Hasan Younis, 10, of Nuseirat refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire.
Salim Amr Kahmis abu-Zuraiq, 13, of Nuseirat refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his head and chest while helping wounded people during an incursion.

April 2004
Musa Ibrahim al-Muqayed, 14, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his back while playing with friends near the Nisanit settlement.

May 2004
Hamdi Hamouda Muhammad Muhsin, 14, of Gaza City, killed by IDF sniper fire during an incursion.

May 2004
Asma Muhammad Ali al-Mughayer, 14, of Rafah, Gaza, killed, with her brother, by IDF sniper fire to her head while hanging laundry on the roof of her home.
Ahmad Muhammad Ali al-Mughayer, 10, of Rafah, Gaza, killed, with his sister, by IDF sniper fire to his head while feeding birds on the roof of his home.

June 2004
Muhammad Hussein Riziq al-Shourbaji, 11, of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his abdomen and left shoulder while at the door of his family home near the Gadid settlement.

July 2004
Hussam Hilmi Mahmoud Nasr, 16, of Beit Hanoun, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his chest while on the roof of his home.

September 2004
Yousef Ahmad Muhammad abu-Labdeh, 16, of Rafah, Gaza, died of abdominal wounds sustained May 19 from IDF sniper fire while getting water.

September 2004
Raghdah Adnan Abdul-Muati al-Asar, 9, of Khan Younis refugee camp, Gaza, died of head wounds sustained Sept. 7 from IDF sniper fire while sitting at a desk in her United Nations-administered school near the Neve Dekalim settlement.

January 2005
Nuran Iyad Deeb, 11, of Rafah refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to her head while entering her United Nations-administered elementary school.

August 2005
Tamer Asad Khader Jaber Zandik, 17, of Nur al-Shams refugee camp, killed by IDF sniper fire to his head while sitting outside his home.

July 2006
Muhammad Awad Muhammad Muhra, 14, of Jabalya, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his chest.

August 2006
Nidal Abdul Aziz al-Dahdouh, 14, of Gaza City, killed by IDF sniper fire.

September 2006
Ismael Majed Hamdan abu-Ruk, 15, of Khuzah, near Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his chest while on his roof during an incursion.
and so on...
Remember These Children 2005 Memorial

Then there are all the chidlren the IDF has killed up close and personal...

For example:

The soldier, who has only been identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams who was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year ago.

The manner of Iman's killing, and the revelation of a tape recording in which the captain is warned that she was just a child who was "scared to death", made the shooting one of the most controversial since the Palestinian intifada erupted five years ago even though hundreds of other children have also died.

After the verdict, Iman's father, Samir al-Hams, said the army never intended to hold the soldier accountable.

"They did not charge him with Iman's murder, only with small offences, and now they say he is innocent of those even though he shot my daughter so many times," he said. "This was the cold-blooded murder of a girl. The soldier murdered her once and the court has murdered her again. What is the message? They are telling their soldiers to kill Palestinian children."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/nov/16/israel2

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Re-read my post. Let me guess you got almost nowhere. How deeply did you investigate the Federal Division of the Canadian Govt? What you got is an example of what us white-eyes have been using on minorities for a very long time. Reservations or total anniliation was a matter of fact when the men with boats first discovered there were already some people in the Americas (First Nation People) Fur Traders were as much a victim as the Natives (the poorest people in Europe are who they brought over to fight their proxy war and some got very rich ding it. The real bitches were the ones buying and selling, money-changers. So the corruption down at the community level is most likely inspired by the 'not so noble' bankers, that's who owns the boats. Nor did we fight your warriors, we killed off your food supply so your old and very young would starve and freeze in the winter.
I don't have to be Native to see they were shafted since day one and it isn't going to end for the Natives left anytime soon. Reservations should be showcases to the world on how well people do from doing business with us white-eyes, instead we hid them from ourselves and certainly from international Human Rights Groups.
Reservations are not governed by Natives, they are a creation of Ottawa. Ottawa is a creation of Britain. Look at their treatment of 'foreign minorities' over the last 1,000 years, that is who the model was for the things you just describes.
Ummm, ok. Could you please try replying in context, instead of rambling. Please.

If things were run that way between tribes before white-men's ways then disregard the above, if it can be considered partly true then get them some recent videos that challenge the media version of truth and what others say is the actual truth. Money Masters covers banking, the History of the CIA might be another program the leaders might find. Course it helps if you can see things that way.
8O

Don't reply cause it won't be answered.
I wasn't expecting anything to change, so I wasn't expecting a coherent reply in the first place.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ummm, ok. Could you please try replying in context, instead of rambling. Please.
8O
I wasn't expecting anything to change, so I wasn't expecting a coherent reply in the first place.

That might be easier if you could be a bit more specific on what you didn't grasp. You tried fighting corruption and it didn't work, the reason it didn't work is you were going after the result of corruption, not the cause. If the post appears to be confusing to you maybe it isn't worth pursuing, if you want to take that as a dig go ahead. Trying to show a musician how to build a house just might not be possible, no matter how much effort is expended.
8O yourself, was your band doing those things before the European invasion, yes or no will do it. Stealing a few ponies or a few women is quite different from the problems that exist these days.

You so arrogant that when you hear and read something but it goes over your head then it has to be the fault of the other person. Did you understand that sentence?

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
earth_as_one: Know it for a fact, and not from reading anything. (note: keyword-Sniper) Snipers are to important and valuable to take random unnecessary pot shots.
As for lying part, that seems to come from a lot of your sources. I know you find that hard to believe.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
earth_as_one: Know it for a fact, and not from reading anything. (note: keyword-Sniper) Snipers are to important and valuable to take random unnecessary pot shots.
As for lying part, that seems to come from a lot of your sources. I know you find that hard to believe.

I never claimed snipers take random pot shots. Most of those children I listed above were killed with a single shot. In some cases several children were shot at the same time, each with a single shot to the head. Does that suggest random pot shots to you?

Go follow the link I provided. That website lists all the children killed by both sides in the last decade in that conflict and the circumstances of their death. Palestinian snipers are also responsible for the deaths of a few Israeli children.

Both sides kill children.

IDF soldiers are no different than other soldiers. Under the uniform all soldiers are people. Given the right circumstances such as lack of accountability and the ability to commit crimes with impunity, some people will rape, pillage, torture and murder, while others won't... The IDF is no different.

What is important isn't whether or not soldiers commit war crimes, as that is inevitable. What's important is whether or not soldiers are held accountable for their crimes. For the most part Israelis (soldiers and civilians) can kill Palestinians with impunity...

...Israel was last night confronting a major challenge over the conduct of its 22-day military offensive in Gaza after testimonies by its own soldiers revealed that troops were allowed and, in some cases, even ordered to shoot unarmed Palestinian civilians...

Israel's dirty secrets in Gaza - Middle East, World - The Independent

"I went to our soldiers and said, 'The order has changed. We go into the house, they have five minutes to escape, we check each person who goes out individually to see that he has no weapons, and then we start going into the house floor by floor to clean it out ... This means going into the house, opening fire at everything that moves , throwing a grenade, all those things. And then there was a very annoying moment. One of my soldiers came to me and asked, 'Why?' I said, 'What isn't clear? We don't want to kill innocent civilians.' He goes, 'Yeah? Anyone who's in there is a terrorist, that's a known fact.' I said, 'Do you think the people there will really run away? No one will run away.' He says, 'That's clear,' and then his buddies join in: 'We need to murder any person who's in there. Yeah, any person who's in Gaza is a terrorist,' ...

'Shooting and crying' - Haaretz - Israel News

... IDF soldiers shot at Palestinian and Red Cross rescuers, making it impossible to evacuate the wounded and dead. As a result, an unknown number of Palestinians bled to death as others cowered in their homes for days without medical treatment, waiting to be rescued.

The bodies of the dead lay outside the homes or on roadsides for days, sometimes as long as two weeks. Haaretz has reported a number of such cases, some of them as they happened. The document found in the house provides written proof that IDF commanders ordered their troops to shoot at rescuers...

IDF soldiers ordered to shoot at Gaza rescuers, note says - Haaretz - Israel News

Barak: Gaza probe shows IDF among world's most moral armies
Barak: Gaza probe shows IDF among world's most moral armies - Haaretz - Israel News

I would hope that Canadian soldiers are more moral than the IDF...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We have our own 'war-dogs' and for some reason it takes a lot more money to train them than it does any other position in military or civilian roles. In a NATO exercise Canadian values aren't part of the mix. NATO is America and her bitches.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That might be easier if you could be a bit more specific on what you didn't grasp.
What was to grasp? There was nothing much there that made any sense.

You tried fighting corruption and it didn't work, the reason it didn't work is you were going after the result of corruption, not the cause.
And of course you know this because you were there right?
If the post appears to be confusing to you maybe it isn't worth pursuing, if you want to take that as a dig go ahead.
Not a dig at all, I've oft comment on you and your crap being a waste of time.

Trying to show a musician how to build a house just might not be possible, no matter how much effort is expended.
This is so true, hence why I stopped trying to teach you anything quite a while ago.
8O yourself, was your band doing those things before the European invasion, yes or no will do it.
Nope, but then again my band wasn't and still isn't on the radar there.

Stealing a few ponies or a few women is quite different from the problems that exist these days.
You can say that again.

You so arrogant that when you hear and read something but it goes over your head then it has to be the fault of the other person.
Arrogant yes, unable to understand coherent sentences and paragraph structure, non.

Did you understand that sentence?
Yes, but then again it was typed coherently, unlike the other post and several others you've spewed out recently.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What was to grasp? There was nothing much there that made any sense.
"How deeply did you investigate the Federal Division of the Canadian Govt? "
That sentence confused you?

The article below must be old news to you then.

"
Monday, January 28, 2008

Canada's 'Indian Affairs' Financed War Machine to Attack Kanehsatake Mohawks

CANADA’S “INDIAN AFFAIRS” FINANCED
WAR MACHINE TO ATTACK KANEHSATAKE
MOHAWKS ON JAN. 12 2004

Mohawk Nation News
Jan. 27th 2008. Government documents received through
an “Access to Information” request prove that the attack on peaceful
Kanehsatake Mohawks by a heavily armed 67-man paramilitary
force was planned, financed and implemented by Indian Affairs,
Solicitor General’s Office and the Prime Minister’s Office of Ottawa.

The documents reveal that the initial lay out of over $900,000 was
illegally provided by Indian Affairs to Public Safety and Emergency
Preparedness for this coup. [PSEPC Code 0880; Ref. Code
5000020336]. The documents show that a total of $40 million was
spent on this attack. [$20 million from Canada and $20 million from
Quebec.] Secret bi-lateral agreements between Canada and Quebec
laid out funding arrangements. Canada was to provide 52% and
Quebec 48% of the policing funds.

Indian Affairs has no authority in policing. It was strictly illegal –
a blatant violation of Canadian law and a misappropriation of
Indigenous resources and Canadian taxpayers’ dollars at a time,
when many Indigenous communities are suffering from third world
conditions, without even clean water to drink. Despite the huge
number of blanks where crucial information was “whited-out” from
the documents, it was still possible to piece together the ghoulish
story that’s going to haunt the corporate government players to
their graves.

To set it up, the culprits, Indian affairs, appointed a third party
manager, PriceWaterhouseCoopers [who were allegedly paid over
$1.5 million a year in fees over several years], to divert Kanehsatake
community funds towards this phony ‘coup d’etat’ [MCK &
Minister No. 186-2004-00069].

In a March 24, 2005 memo for the Deputy Minister of PSEPC, Chantal
“Public-Wrong” Bernier, the Assistant Deputy Minister, pointed out
that diversion of funds was “illegal” but went ahead and signed the
authority anyway, “because the Privy Council Office and Treasury
Board recognized their authority in the fall of 2003”. The first check
was recorded by PWC as having been cut in July 2003. [Denise
Charron PSEPC Aboriginal Policing Directorate].

As there was no way for Indian Affairs to fund such a “military”
attack of Indigenous people, Indian Affairs made the first payment
to get it started. They diverted money out of core funding for
Kanehsatake into cars, weaponry, bullets, hotels, meals and
everything needed for their hired “mercenaries” to play their
lethal game. Their mission was to take down the Police Commission,
the police force, the cigarette trade, take over the police station and
council house and to bring the Mohawks into submission. They
were instructed to protect James Gabriel’s four chiefs. They had a
“hit list” of Mohawks who were to be taken down “on sight”.
Whatever happened to Canada’s boasting about the “rule of law”?
Canada abrogated the “death penalty” years ago. These executions
appear to have been ordered and approved at the highest levels of
the Canadian government.

This operation was given a blank check by Indian Affairs, Public
Safety & Emergency Preparedness, Treasury Board and the Privy
Council Office under the guidance of the Prime Minister’s Office.
Kanehsatake was kept as a separate file, directly under the Prime
Ministers, first, Jean Chretien [now of Heenan Blaikie] and then
Paul Martin. "

Lets see if this is short enough so you don't miss the point. If you though the Indian wars were over, they're not, they just changed tactics.

And of course you know this because you were there right?
Because I read it in a post you wrote. I like chatting with you, one read and your whole message is laid right out there. Quite unlike the more involved ones that need two or three reads because of the complexity. I not a betting man but I would say the odds would seem to be that your may read a whole post once (and some do not go that far) but if there is any confusion there is just no way in hell the problem can be at your end. lol I'll bet that has served you well so far.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
We have our own 'war-dogs' and for some reason it takes a lot more money to train them than it does any other position in military or civilian roles. In a NATO exercise Canadian values aren't part of the mix. NATO is America and her bitches.

Ain't it GREAT!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That sentence confused you?
No, I wasn't confused, just not into translating gibberish to find out what it is you're trying to babble.

The article below must be old news to you then.

"
Monday, January 28, 2008

Canada's 'Indian Affairs' Financed War Machine to Attack Kanehsatake Mohawks

CANADA’S “INDIAN AFFAIRS” FINANCED
WAR MACHINE TO ATTACK KANEHSATAKE
MOHAWKS ON JAN. 12 2004
:lol: You're about 2 years to late hunny. I posted about that when it actually happened.

Lets see if this is short enough so you don't miss the point. If you though the Indian wars were over, they're not, they just changed tactics.
:lol:

You may want to actually search through my posts and threads before you statements that I can make you look stupid on...yet again.

Because I read it in a post you wrote.
Wow, you can actually read? I'm surprised.

I like chatting with you, one read and your whole message is laid right out there. Quite unlike the more involved ones that need two or three reads because of the complexity.
Or yours that would require me to have a dyslexic retard translate them into proper English for me.

I not a betting man but I would say the odds would seem to be that your may read a whole post once (and some do not go that far) but if there is any confusion there is just no way in hell the problem can be at your end.
Actually, that's pretty much fact. I'm surprised you noticed.

lol I'll bet that has served you well so far.
You bet. Seeing as I have several leaders of Native communities completely terrified of me and have threatened to sue news papers I've written for, only to run when they realised I had them dead to rights...lol.... Ya, I'ld say, it's served me well Mhz.

BTW Mhz, besides being well versed in religion, politics, the ME, the Israeli conflict, International Law, Law, life in general, I'm well above par on my Native studies.

You may want to pick a better topic to try and take me on in. Not only are you well out of you league here, you would be wise to grasp descretion being the better part of valour.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I get this stuff emailed directly to my inbox.

I'm actually quite pleased to hear that. That would mean you saying you didn't understand my post is just more bull**** from you then. Not totally unexpected.

BTW Mhz, besides being well versed in religion, politics, the ME, the Israeli conflict, International Law, Law, life in general, I'm well above par on my Native studies.

Again I'm quite glad you are above par on your Native studies, most people, Natives included don't care much at all, in that there is little that can be done, apathy more that resigned to defeat.

As for the rest anything I have read of yous is pretty much ass backwards. You have a lot to say but it is still all in serious error.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm actually quite pleased to hear that. That would mean you saying you didn't understand my post is just more bull**** from you then. Not totally unexpected.
:lol:

Look, you went off rambling about "white eyes", the CIA, reservations. You were all over the map. There was zero consistency in your post. That's not my fault, and seeing as you seem to be the only person I say that about at any of the 5 forums I reside at, I would have to say you are the one with the problem not I.

BTW, I understand context is a real hard thing for you to grasp. But the post I was referring to, in the quote you just highlighted, wasn't the incoherent post I commented on. But hey, why change now.

So, is there anything else you would like me to school you on today?

Anything to do with Natives? There are all sorts of threads in my profile you can go and read. I'm sure somewhere in there, there is something that you think you now better then me. I mean, you must be able to school this lowly "Injun" on us "Injun's" and all...;-)

Did you notice the thread I necrobumped, just for you? http://forums.canadiancontent.net/c...wks-kanehsatake-proved-right.html#post1094901

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Admitting it is true is not the same as accepting it. lol

There was a thread a while back about the US passing an bill that basically said if it was passed you could get 2 years if you offended someone on-line. Some Canadian poster(s) thought that Canada would be 'obligated' to adopt the same bill.

In your opinion would that happen or could Canada remain 'free'. I say they would adopt it most likely the same day it passed in the US

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I would have to say you are the one with the problem not I.
That is the same answer everybody in denial uses. lol

I mean, you must be able to school this lowly "Injun" on us "Injun's" and all...;-)
Try using Admiralty Law the next time you take on the Feds, common law is civil law (how people interact), when treaty are the issue you need to argue your point using laws that apply to commerce.

LOL wow, endless entertainment, lol, the below is from that thread, you know the one that had you saying sorry for dragging it up. That is why i move the quote this this thread.

Quoting CDNBear I get this stuff emailed directly to my inbox.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That is the same answer everybody in denial uses. lol
Keep telling yourself that Mhz, if helps to keep you from putting a fork in the proverbial light socket and all.

Try using Admiralty Law the next time you take on the Feds, common law is civil law (how people interact), when treaty are the issue you need to argue your point using laws that apply to commerce.

LOL wow, endless entertainment, lol, the below is from that thread, you know the one that had you saying sorry for dragging it up. That is why i move the quote this this thread.

Quoting CDNBear I get this stuff emailed directly to my inbox.
Um ya, I do. Hence why I posted that thread what? 3 Years ago? Please do try and keep up Mhz.

I'm on MMN's mailing list. As well as 4 other more legitimate Native journalism sources. But I just bet you think you know oh so much more about my peeps then I do. Right Mhz?

Last edited:

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I never claimed snipers take random pot shots. Most of those children I listed above were killed with a single shot. In some cases several children were shot at the same time, each with a single shot to the head. Does that suggest random pot shots to you?

Go follow the link I provided. That website lists all the children killed by both sides in the last decade in that conflict and the circumstances of their death. Palestinian snipers are also responsible for the deaths of a few Israeli children.

Both sides kill children.

IDF soldiers are no different than other soldiers. Under the uniform all soldiers are people. Given the right circumstances such as lack of accountability and the ability to commit crimes with impunity, some people will rape, pillage, torture and murder, while others won't... The IDF is no different.

What is important isn't whether or not soldiers commit war crimes, as that is inevitable. What's important is whether or not soldiers are held accountable for their crimes. For the most part Israelis (soldiers and civilians) can kill Palestinians with impunity...

Barak: Gaza probe shows IDF among world's most moral armies
Barak: Gaza probe shows IDF among world's most moral armies - Haaretz - Israel News

What I was referring to was the use of the word sniper just to make a impact upon the reader. Just because someone gets shot between the eye does not mean it was done by a sniper.

What part of your own first paragraph did you not understand. It pretty much says it all. They were warned, and if I were them I would have taken the warning seriously. The author knew in advance what they were going to write. The article "Shooting and Crying" is a perfect example. Just a story, nothing more.

I edited one of your quotes with some editorial comments, similar to what the author did.:

"I went to our soldiers and said, 'The order has changed. We go into the house, they have five minutes to escape, we check each person who goes out individually to see that he has no weapons, and then we start going into the house floor by floor to clean it out" ... This means going into the house, opening fire at everything that moves , throwing a grenade, all those things. And then there was a very annoying moment. ( at this point the story seems to have become what the author wanted it to be, a little anti war creative writing. I do not believe everything quoted to the IDF soldiers ever happened. Everything from here down is fiction) One of my soldiers came to me and asked, 'Why?' I said, 'What isn't clear? We don't want to kill innocent civilians.' He goes, 'Yeah? Anyone who's in there is a terrorist, that's a known fact.' I said, 'Do you think the people there will really run away? No one will run away.' He says, 'That's clear,' and then his buddies join in: 'We need to murder any person who's in there. Yeah, any person who's in Gaza is a terrorist,' ...

"War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it"

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Please let me know when you plan to do that before a sitting Judge. A web-cast would be fine. Live would be better than recorded

Your are sure that no aspect of any treaty could be affected by anything that governs these aspects of everyday life. Everybody is subject to some of the things in this partial list. This is from an American text but being based on British rules we are the very same. I couldn't even tell you what the differences are (or if there even are) between any treaties drafted by the two separate Nations. The two same words point to a relationship of sorts.

Admiralty

admiralty: an overview

Admiralty law or maritime law is the distinct body of law (both substantive and procedural) governing navigation and shipping. Topics associated with this field in legal reference works may include: shipping; navigation; waters; commerce; seamen; towage; wharves, piers, and docks; insurance; maritime liens; canals; and recreation. Piracy (ship hijacking) is also an aspect of admiralty.
The courts and Congress seek to create a uniform body of admiralty law both nationally and internationally in order to facilitate commerce. The federal courts derive their exclusive jurisdiction over this field from the Judiciary Act of 1789 and from Article III, § 2 of the U.S. Constitution. Congress regulates admiralty partially through the Commerce Clause. American admiralty law formerly applied only to American tidal waters. It now extends to any waters navigable within the United States for interstate or foreign commerce. In such waters admiralty jurisdiction includes maritime matters not involving interstate commerce, including recreational boating.
Admiralty law in the United States developed from the British admiralty courts present in most of the American colonies. These courts functioned separately from courts of law and equity. With the Judiciary Act, though, Congress placed admiralty under the jurisdiction of the federal district courts. Although admiralty shares much in common with the civil law, it is separate from it. Common law does not act as binding precedent on admiralty courts, but it and other law may be used when no law on point is available.
(end quote)

In a fight in the courts you want to win, decisively so there can be no appeal.
If some point that the above Law System would cover would make a Judge decide in your favor you would use it? Gets to be a bit odd when the 3 combatants in the day (2 lawyers and 1 Judge) become best of friends at days end. No doubt one lawyer might even be congratulated for stopping his client from introducing arguments that have precedents that cannot be argued against.
The argument that determines the Judges decision in favor for used portions of that same form of Law, the one that is higher than civil law. Too late as all rights to appeals are now void.

The part I quoted was less than 1 day old. Most people can remember that far back.