un freaking believable

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If you they were at Borden, they still wouldn't do 100% of their training there. Nobody in the army does that.
LOL, ya, I already told you that.

Would you like to see a quote?

I made fun of you for it. Remember?

What specifically do you think they can't do on this 400h piece of land?
Light artillery, EOD, long distance rifle range and full scale maneuvers.

All of which can be done at Borden without expropriating land. Hell, you wouldn't even have to build the ranges, they already exist, lol.

You need to learn how sentences work apparently.
Lame dude. But I guess when you've reached bottom like you have, it's expected.

Given that, what is really the advantage of Borden?
You were already told.

Bear's arguments seem to boil down to the fact that it should be in Borden because Borden is a big empty **** hole.
No, your posts are big empty **** holes.

Borden is big and underutilized.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If you they were at Borden, they still wouldn't do 100% of their training there. Nobody in the army does that.

What specifically do you think they can't do on this 400h piece of land?

You need to learn how sentences work apparently.

They have to build them their own facility or kick most of the other people out because of the higher security measures around JTF2. They have to build them their own facility either way, and they already have the land by Trenton. Given that, what is really the advantage of Borden?

What specifically can they ONLY do on this farm land that they can't do at Cold Lake? Or any other place in Canada where the feds already own land. There is an empty Air Force base at Holberg they could use. Security isn't even an issue.

The military has stated Trenton, since all of CANSOFCOM is located in Eastern Ontario, one of the other units is already stationed at Trenton, Trenton is the hub for all air lifts and on a major highway connecting the three of the four largest metro areas in Canada, enabling fast response times wherever they may be called.

Bear's arguments seem to boil down to the fact that it should be in Borden because Borden is a big empty **** hole.

The military wants lots of things. Doesn't necessarily mean they need them. Or should have them.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
LOL, ya, I already told you that.

Would you like to see a quote?

Sure, what the hell. So you agree that they can't do all their training at Bored either then?

I made fun of you for it. Remember?

Light artillery, EOD, long distance rifle range and full scale maneuvers.

Exactly what they do at their current location isn't public knowledge, but we do know that they do train with live fire and explosives there(from trouble these caused with neighbors) so it doesn't sound like you are completely correct there.

Giving them 5 times the space certainly will greatly expand what they can do.

Lame dude. But I guess when you've reached bottom like you have, it's expected.

Lol, you are the one who hacked up a single sentence and responded to it as if it were multiple separate points. I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

You were already told.

No, your posts are big empty **** holes.

Borden is big and underutilized.

Wow, good comeback.

There are lots of big spaces in Canada. There is a reason we don't build everything up in the big open spaces.

What specifically can they ONLY do on this farm land that they can't do at Cold Lake? Or any other place in Canada where the feds already own land. There is an empty Air Force base at Holberg they could use. Security isn't even an issue.

They can't be next to the hub for all airlifts in Canada or on a highway linking them to three of the four largest metro areas in Canada. That would also take them away from the rest of CANSOFCOM, which is all in Eastern Ontario.

The military wants lots of things. Doesn't necessarily mean they need them. Or should have them.

Sure, but why spite them if their requests actually make sense?

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Weak dude, if the premise works for you, it works for me.

I'm not surprised you wouldn't agree with that, you seem to be full of failings and hypocrisies.

Why not give them a million hectares in Northern Canada? Clearly that is ideal by your standards.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Why not resort to hyperbole, oh wait, you already are... lol.

Borden is good enough.

Now go rub some A5 35 on your little ego.

Why stop at Borden? If we are already moving the unit to worse locations, why wouldn't we go for an even worse location with even more space?

Is it possible that space isn't the only consideration?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Why stop at Borden? If we are already moving the unit to worse locations, why wouldn't we go for an even worse location with even more space?
Why stop at hyperbole, why not ask stupid questions, oh wait, you already are, lol.

Is it possible that space isn't the only consideration?
I already addressed that.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Why stop at hyperbole, why not ask stupid questions, oh wait, you already are, lol.

I already addressed that.

Borden is big and empty so yay!

Who cares about actually responding to emergencies, they spend most of their time training, right?