UK Gov In Turmoil & Bexit Mess.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's like saying to an Indian in 1947 as independence was about to happen: "Truthfully, I think you have to believe it'll be fantastic, because if it's not it'll destroy what mental focus you have."

Good Gods you're an idiot.

If Brexit is good for Britain, great, awesome.

But you won't even consider the possibility that it won't be.

Because you can't imagine it can't be anything but.

And THAT is your mistake.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

That's like going up to an Indian in 1947 and saying to him: "You won't even consider the possibility that independence from the British Empire won't be good for you."

The guy would probably have just laughed at you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Good Gods you're an idiot.

If Brexit is good for Britain, great, awesome.

Because you can't imagine it can't be anything but.

And THAT is your mistake.
What is your thoughts on the EU ? Do you think that it is financially viable ? Who should prop up its failed economies ( Greece Italy Spain ) ? Are rats smart to leave a sinking ship ?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times...
You're Blackie.

Well if one of your hobbies is to pay a whore to suck you like a Dyson then getting robbed is just a risk that you run. That's the way it is.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well if one of your hobbies is to pay a whore to suck you like a Dyson then getting robbed is just a risk that you run. That's the way it is.

Then why do you have to pay a whore to suck you like...

.... oh, right.

Sorry, forgot who I was talking to.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Is this the Brit equivalent of the "Benghazi" deflection?

Hey weener boi:

On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014.

One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years.

"This email is a twofer – it shows Hillary Clinton misled the U.S. Senate on Benghazi and that the State Department wanted to hide the Benghazi connection to the Clinton email scheme," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

"Rather than defending her email misconduct, the Justice Department has more than enough evidence to reopen its investigations into Hillary Clinton."
https://pjmedia.com/trending/judicial-watch-benghazi-emails-confirm-clinton-email-cover-up/

But I guess, if you flew on that plane too...this is what we can expect from you for ever now.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You need the warranty certificate that dyson includes with all products.
:)
That way if it doesn't suck right...( Or I guess if it sucks left...)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

U.K. Parliament rejects Boris Johnson��s call for an early election on Dec. 12, but a pre-Brexit election remains likely

The prime minister, who lacks a governing majority in Parliament, hopes a general election would put him in a better position to get his Brexit deal approved by lawmakers. The European Union has agreed to extend the Brexit deadline until Jan. 31, with options for Britain to leave sooner if Parliament approves the deal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...tory.html?wpisrc=al_world__alert-world&wpmk=1

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

U.K. Parliament rejects Boris Johnson��s call for an early election on Dec. 12, but a pre-Brexit election remains likely

The prime minister, who lacks a governing majority in Parliament, hopes a general election would put him in a better position to get his Brexit deal approved by lawmakers. The European Union has agreed to extend the Brexit deadline until Jan. 31, with options for Britain to leave sooner if Parliament approves the deal.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...tory.html?wpisrc=al_world__alert-world&wpmk=1
Maybe that's the way this will end, not with a bang but a whimper. Endless three-month extensions, with the British government assuring the Brexiteers they're definitely getting out, right at the end of the extension.

Remember when BoreJo swore on Cromwell's grave they'd be out 31 Oct, come what may?

He's about as successful as Blackshirt is with the hookers.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the EU has given them until 31 January to make up their minds?

it would probably be wise to not even specify which year.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Maybe that's the way this will end, not with a bang but a whimper. Endless three-month extensions, with the British government assuring the Brexiteers they're definitely getting out, right at the end of the extension.
Remember when BoreJo swore on Cromwell's grave they'd be out 31 Oct, come what may?
He's about as successful as Blackshirt is with the hookers.

If you think there are going to be endless extensions, then you're being very naive. The EU won't allow it and neither will the British Government.

By the way, this latest extension is a "flextension", meaning it doesn't have to last until 31st January but only until Johnson gets his deal through Parliament. So it could just be a few weeks.