UK Gov In Turmoil & Bexit Mess.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
1) You don't agree with the question used because the referendum didn't go the way you wanted it to go. Because you're a fascist.

No and no - but no shocker there that you're a moron.

Had the question actually been something better with more information, then it would be okay by me if the UK left (not that it needs to be or not). By the way, I'm no fascist. You have a history of not knowing what fascism is so labeling me as such doesn't matter. :)

Which is sort of okay, except something like that is only great as a beginning, theoretical question. That's a question you ask people to write a paper on with pros and cons to, or you ask as a "Should we look into this thing", NOT something you outright ask a nation and then implement if they vote yes. But I don't expect you to understand that.

Blackleaf;2782642That's is. Precise and to the point. To me said:
See above.

Blackleaf;27826422) It was our choice and you don't side with us[/quote said:
See above.

Blackleaf;2782642Let's face facts here: you hate democracy said:
Faaacccttttssss?

You can't face facts; you haven't faced any facts at all since this horrible mess started.

Oh Blackie, btw... I support an independent Scotland and Wales. :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Britain sets December date for election in which Brexit will dominate

Parliament on Tuesday voted to hold elections on Dec. 12. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who was selected in a party leadership vote in July, wants a mandate to ��get Brexit done.�� Opposition parties want to keep close ties to the European Union or stay in the bloc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Britain sets December date for election in which Brexit will dominate

Parliament on Tuesday voted to hold elections on Dec. 12. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who was selected in a party leadership vote in July, wants a mandate to ��get Brexit done.�� Opposition parties want to keep close ties to the European Union or stay in the bloc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

So there will be an election.

For those who wanted a 'second question', this should be their day. As the election IS about Brexit, push their politicians. Ask them "Okay, if we leave, what then?" "If we stay, what then?" Demand answers, real answers.

Don't fuk the dog this time.

Brexiters need to use this election as the "This is why it's good to leave" and actually base it on facts.

Remainers need to use this election as the "This is why it's bad to leave" and actually base it on facts.

No more bullshyte.

This IS the time of that "second question". Fuking use it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Just because I don't agree with the question used and how it was written to decide whether the UK left the EU, doesn't mean that I wouldn't side with the UK if that was their choice.

Big difference there, Blackie.
But that was and is their choice . Britain actually educate their population . Most people understand the difference between remain and leave .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Doesn't matter.
The election is the "Second Question".
BoJo doesn't get elected, Brexit is done.
He does, Brexit becomes.
Voting is as democratic as you can get.

You could say this is the Third Referendum, after the referendum in 2016 and the General Election of 2017 - which was another win for Leave, in which 84% of those MPs elected stood on manifestos to deliver Brexit.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You'd be lying, but when has that ever stopped BoreJo or Blackshirt?

The 2017 General Election was, in effect, a second referendum. Brexit dominated and that was the thing most people voted on. It was another win for the Leavers - 84% of MPs were elected on party manifestos to deliver Brexit in 29th March 2019.

The fact that Brexit hadn't happened yet shows the undemocratic nature of this parliament.

This next election - the third in the space of five years - is a third referendum.

In fact, it could well be the fourth, if you count this year's EU Election, which was another win for the Leavers.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This election is already boosting British democracy. Some Remainers have gone already, before the votes have even been cast...

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/10/30/this-election-is-already-boosting-democracy/

In the Commons yesterday, anti-democratic Remainer witch Anna Soubry - MP of a Leave constituency - declared: "This election will solve nothing."

To which Brexiteer MP John Mann shouted: "It will get rid of you!"

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Culture Secretary Nicky Morgan has quit. She's a Remainer - but a good one. She's quit in protest over Parliament not delivering the referendum result.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Makes you wonder how much of their past includes a healthy dose of 'fairy dust'. That would include if they needed to ask directions to the Falklands once land was out of sight.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Where have we heard this "We'll finally get Brexit" thing before... hmn...

You've heard it when we've had a minority government in a Remainer Parliament.

Soon we'll have a majority government in a Leave Parliament.