Turkey in warning to Israel: You have one day to apologize for Gaza flotilla raid

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
So the UN is wrong as they do not agree with your preconceived opinion - Now Israel should apologize as you say`for gunning down in cold blood.

So how do you arrive at that hair brained conclusion. Oh yes - Israeli`s acted within the Law, Blockade is Legal - Damm the UN must be run by those cursed Jews.

So AbtFet -

Tell me what you dislike about this post. It is OK to use 1 and 2 syllable words. Just try to sequence them so they make sense. OK. Yes I know that is difficult but the longest journey begins with one step. Speaking of that - Have you ever thought about going to the Grand Canyon, I have the perfect spot for you to begin that journey.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
So AbtFet -

Tell me what you dislike about this post. It is OK to use 1 and 2 syllable words. Just try to sequence them so they make sense. OK. Yes I know that is difficult but the longest journey begins with one step. Speaking of that - Have you ever thought about going to the Grand Canyon, I have the perfect spot for you to begin that journey.

AbtFet - You are hurtin my one feeling with all those negs. Why i am starting to think, no I am sure I am wrong, that you do not like me. I am hurt you don`t love me anymore. Sad. Real Sad.

Top Gun: She's lost that loving feeling - YouTube

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Israel has a lot to apologize for, they need to get started with Turkey.
Why do they need to apologize to Turkey for?

Israel did nothing wrong with regards to the flotilla.

If anything, Turkey should be apologizing to Israel.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Well then, stop being an armchair quarterback, get off your butt and at least phone the Israeli Embassy. I'm sure they'll just get right on it ... seeing as it's you an' all that.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Israel has a lot to apologize for, they need to get started with Turkey.

You are absolutely correct - Turkey, with all the trimmings - Meets the dietary standards for Jews. It is also Halal as well.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Its just polite to apologize when you gun down another country's citizens in cold blood, even if you don't really mean it.

Ahhh....defending yourself against violent extremists attacking you with knives, steel bars, and firearms is NOT "in cold blood" even if you are a Jew.

(cold-blooded) cold: without compunction or human feeling; "in cold blood"; "cold-blooded killing"; "insensate destruction"

Nothing in the definition regarding legality.

Since Israel refuses to apologize, and none of the killers have expressed remorse, cold blooded accurately describes the way these fellow human beings were gunned down.

Gaza flotilla attack: Autopsies reveal intensity of Israeli military force | World news | The Guardian

Killing when under attack is hot blooded, it doesn't get hotter.............and it most certainly requires NO apology.........

The results also reveal how close the fighting was. Dr Haluk Ince, chair of Turkey's council of forensic medicine (ATK), said: "Approximately 20cm away was the closest. In only one case was there only one entrance wound. The other eight have multiple entrance wounds. [The man killed by a single shot] was shot just in the middle of the forehead with a distant shot."
Excellent shooting!

BTW, any idiot that ever took armed self-defense training knows you keep shooting until the threat is ended........you can deliver 9mm rounds out of a handgun pretty quickly..........

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Why do they need to apologize to Turkey for?

Israel did nothing wrong with regards to the flotilla.

If anything, Turkey should be apologizing to Israel.

Yeah I can see how an uneducated person would think that

AbtFet - You are hurtin my one feeling with all those negs. Why i am starting to think, no I am sure I am wrong, that you do not like me. I am hurt you don`t love me anymore. Sad. Real Sad.

Top Gun: She's lost that loving feeling - YouTube

You're not funny, you're a trolling moron. The old-folks home has allocated too many hours of computer time to you.

Ahhh....defending yourself against violent extremists attacking you with knives, steel bars, and firearms is NOT "in cold blood" even if you are a Jew.

Nor does killing when under attack is hot blooded.............and it most certainly requires NO apology.........

False information got from pro-Israeli sources, I believe that's called propaganda.
. You weren't on the Flotilla.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

You're not funny, you're a trolling moron. The old-folks home has allocated too many hours of computer time to you.

False information got from pro-Israeli sources, I believe that's called propaganda.
Were you?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
(cold-blooded) cold: without compunction or human feeling; "in cold blood"; "cold-blooded killing"; "insensate destruction"
Ya, when you quote wiki, it's customary to credit them.

And you shouldn't trim bits that don't support your silly attempt to defend your fallacious propaganda...

"In cold blood"

In a ruthless and unfeeling manner; premeditated and deliberate

in cold blood - Wiktionary
Nope, nothing in there about acting within the confines of the law, in defence of yourself, your fellow Troopers, or country.

Nothing in either of your replies that isn't a stretch of the truth, misinformation, propaganda and near fabrication. Simply to demonize Israel.

Since Israel refuses to apologize, and none of the killers have expressed remorse, cold blooded accurately describes the way these fellow human beings were gunned down.
There you go again with your specific wording.

"Killers"...

I'm sure you'll dance around the semantics of it, but it's for not. Your facade is see through.

No matter what any international body says, the Jews are always going to be guilty killers to the Jew haters.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Gaza flotilla attack: Autopsies reveal intensity of Israeli military force | World news | The Guardian

They did not break the law - What feelings they have are not relevant - You and other tripe like yourself were waiting for the UN to slam Israel. Reminds me of that last report from that S A Judge. 2 for 2.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Hey!!!!!

wanna compare CVs?????

I got past Milk and Cookies, and even Dick and Jane readers.....you?????

Neither were you, dumbass.....but Turkish journalist Şefik Dinç was......and he solidly backs up the Israeli story....

Bloodstained Mavi Marmara by

Israel has been absolutely vindicated...

You are absolutely wrong...

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I agree that that these people were wrong to resist getting beaten by the Israelis. They should have taken the paint balls, the kicks to the groin, and stomps on the head and so on with out resisting like the people did on the other boats. If they can't do that then they had no business getting on an unarmed ship claiming to be non-violent.

FYI: The circumstances of the killing of at least six of the passengers were in a manner
consistent with an extra-legal, arbitrary and summary execution. Furkan Doğan and İbrahim
Bilgen were shot at near range while the victims were lying injured on the top deck. Cevdet
Kiliçlar, Cengiz Akyüz, Cengiz Songür and Çetin Topçuoğlu were shot on the bridge deck
while not participating in activities that represented a threat to any Israeli soldier. In these
instances and possibly other killings on the Mavi Marmara, Israeli forces carried out extralegal,
arbitrary and summary executions
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/15session/A.HRC.15.21_en.pdf

I doubt Israel will apologize, which gives Turkish politicians no wiggle room. They will have to suspend normal relations with Israel permanently.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Neither were you, dumbass.....but Turkish journalist Şefik Dinç was......and he solidly backs up the Israeli story....

Bloodstained Mavi Marmara by

Israel has been absolutely vindicated...

You are absolutely wrong...
I predict that Abtfet will say you are wrong, deny any facts before him. Dismiss all evidence and completely look foolish in the process.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I agree that that these people were wrong to resist getting beaten by the Israelis. They should have taken the paint balls, the kicks to the groin, and stomps on the head and so on with out resisting like the people did on the other boats. If they can't do that then they had no business getting on an unarmed ship claiming to be non-violent.

FYI: The circumstances of the killing of at least six of the passengers were in a manner
consistent with an extra-legal, arbitrary and summary execution. Furkan Doğan and İbrahim
Bilgen were shot at near range while the victims were lying injured on the top deck. Cevdet
Kiliçlar, Cengiz Akyüz, Cengiz Songür and Çetin Topçuoğlu were shot on the bridge deck
while not participating in activities that represented a threat to any Israeli soldier. In these
instances and possibly other killings on the Mavi Marmara, Israeli forces carried out extralegal,
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/15session/A.HRC.15.21_en.pdf

I doubt Israel will apologize, which gives Turkish politicians no wiggle room. They will have to suspend normal relations with Israel permanently.

Well Turkey suspending relations is good in your mind - That way it gives the impression to tripe such as yourself that Israel must be wrong.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I agree that that these people were wrong to resist getting beaten by the Israelis.
More propaganda?

Even in the face off evidence to the contrary?

They should have taken the paint balls, the kicks to the groin, and stomps on the head and so on with out resisting like the people did on the other boats.
That's what they got for, resisting.

page and paragraph please.

Until such time as you provide that, this is just more of your lies.