Trump World -USA-2019

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
No incumbent has ever failed to be re-elected while a war was going on.

Straight outta the Bush playbook.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I figure he's working up to declaring a national emergency to keep his tax returns hidden.
that would fit.

His tax returns must be very problematic for him to go to such lengths t o keep them out of sight. It must be costing him a fortune in legal fees t accomplish that too. His businesses are not doing that well....He could be reaching that perfect storm........of negatives.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
that would fit.
His tax returns must be very problematic for him to go to such lengths t o keep them out of sight. It must be costing him a fortune in legal fees t accomplish that too. His businesses are not doing that well....He could be reaching that perfect storm........of negatives.
Nah, the NYT pretty much has it sussed. He's a loser, a cheap con man, and of course up to the eyeballs in criminal tax fiddles.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nah, the NYT pretty much has it sussed. He's a loser, a cheap con man, and of course up to the eyeballs in criminal tax fiddles.
Well, a good war against one of those four letter Middle Eastern places will divert everybody's attention from it. It'll be over by Thanksgiving and G.E. stocks are gonna SOAR again!

MAGA!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
absolutely... The question still remains: how did this cheap con man seduce enough folks to vote for him?? His incompetence has been evident since he changed the drapes in the oval office.......and yet the red hatters support him. Mass denial?? the power of "group think"?? garden variety gullibility??
Was their HATRED of Hillary so great they would go with a cheap conman?? who fed them a load of BS.....most of it about HIMSELF and how wonderful he thinks he is?

If folks voted on that degree of emotion ....and not experience, competence, intelligence and skills.........there seems to be a population issue.

Unless they were threatened by her smarts , eloquence, ability and experience.......... (no one said she was perfect.......but goodness logically speaking a far superior candidate.............so it seems the voters make EMOTIONAL decisions when they vote. But that is history........and the consequences are playing out now.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
that would fit.

Can I have a peak at yours ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
absolutely... The question still remains: how did this cheap con man seduce enough folks to vote for him?? His incompetence has been evident since he changed the drapes in the oval office.......and yet the red hatters support him. Mass denial?? the power of "group think"?? garden variety gullibility??
Was their HATRED of Hillary so great they would go with a cheap conman?? who fed them a load of BS.....most of it about HIMSELF and how wonderful he thinks he is?

If folks voted on that degree of emotion ....and not experience, competence, intelligence and skills.........there seems to be a population issue.

Unless they were threatened by her smarts , eloquence, ability and experience.......... (no one said she was perfect.......but goodness logically speaking a far superior candidate.............so it seems the voters make EMOTIONAL decisions when they vote. But that is history........and the consequences are playing out now.
Well this is what you think of a NewYork Liberal , I wonder what would happen if a real conservative occupied the OvalOffice .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Well this is what you think of a NewYork Liberal , I wonder what would happen if a real conservative occupied the OvalOffice .
Define a "real conservative"

That matters less than Competence, INTELLIGENCE< CAPABILITY, DIPLOMATIC SKILLS , good command of the English language. and a sound ;, vast knowledge base.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Warnings of ‘Gulf of Tonkin 2.0’ as Trump Officials Blame Iran for Oil Tanker Attacks

"It's obvious that Bolton and Pompeo are trying to create a Gulf of Tonkin incident with Iran."

Is the Trump administration attempting to concoct a false pretext to justify launching a war against Iran?
That question has become increasingly common and urgent among anti-war commentators and activists in recent days as U.S. intelligence officials—without citing any concrete evidence—blamed Iran for reported attacks on Saudi and UAE oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz over the weekend.
Commentators quickly likened the accusations to the Gulf of Tonkin incident, referring to the “fabricated” event that President Lyndon Johnson used to massively escalate America’s war in Vietnam.

More: https://www.globalresearch.ca/warni...ficials-blame-iran-oil-tanker-attacks/5677512

Yup. Expect a false flag. It is their MO.
LBJ was a Republican?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Other than the Dem LBJ please cite the others.
Why? So you can say "False News" like you always do. You obviously don't know your history and are wearing rose coloured glasses when it comes to Trump, so anything I write is going to get me another red. Do your own fukking research, you Cretan.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why? So you can say "False News" like you always do. You obviously don't know your history and are wearing rose coloured glasses when it comes to Trump, so anything I write is going to get me another red. Do your own fukking research, you Cretan.
Only LBJ, the Dem, it is.

Shame on me, I forgot Pearl Harbor and the sinking of the Lusitania, that means that FDR and Wilson were also false flag POTUS’s, both Dems, I might add.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Every president in the US of Aggression has used a false flag to start a war, except for 1 or 2. It is their MO.
and they are building a "crisis" with Iran to justify another war in the region.

Bolton is all for it..........warmongering creep that he is.