Trump will lose in a landslide

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

It's over, Magapedes! #Biden has the high ground! Apparently, COVID-19 will be attributed exclusively to #Trump, despite the fact that Democrat governors are the ones locking-down their states. Therefore, Trump default loses the #2020 election.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

It's over, Magapedes! #Biden has the high ground! Apparently, COVID-19 will be attributed exclusively to #Trump, despite the fact that Democrat governors are the ones locking-down their states. Therefore, Trump default loses the #2020 election.
And the Pope is Jewish.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The issue which will determine the outcome of the November election has occurred yet.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
btw Trump will not lose in a landslide. US presidential elections are basically toss-ups.

he lost the pop vote to Hillary by 3 million and will lose by a more than that to Biden, but the way the election is rigged it is still a toss up

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
btw Trump will not lose in a landslide. US presidential elections are basically toss-ups.
he lost the pop vote to Hillary by 3 million and will lose by a more than that to Biden, but the way the election is rigged it is still a toss up
For values of rigged = operated according to rules that have been in place for 233 years, are fully understood by everybody with 10% of a brain, but which produced an outcome Hoid doesn't like.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
yes because nobody but Hoid has ever mentioned the electoral college being a problem.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
yes because nobody but Hoid has ever mentioned the electoral college being a problem.
Horseshit. If the popular vote goes to the crazy fat kid and the Electoral College vote gives Biden the White House, you'll be shouting its praises from the housetops.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Let's not get side-tracked with what-ifs: I am the only person who has ever mentioned the electoral college being of questionable democratic merit.

Just me.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Let's not get side-tracked with what-ifs:
"Very well, I accept your surrender."
-- Westley, The Princess Bride

I am the only person who has ever mentioned the electoral college being of questionable democratic merit.
Just me.
You're one of millions who has decried it.

Since 8 Nov 2016.

I'm one of hundreds who were decrying it before then.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
You were anti electoral college before anti electoral college was cool.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Bets?

Trump will lose in a landslide because of the economy, new election model predicts

The economy has gone from President Donald Trump's greatest political asset to perhaps his biggest weakness.

Unemployment is spiking at an unprecedented rate. Consumer spending is vanishing. And GDP is collapsing.

The coronavirus recession will cause Trump to suffer a "historic defeat" in November, a national election model released Wednesday by Oxford Economics predicted.

The model, which uses unemployment, disposable income and inflation to forecast election results, predicts that Trump will lose in a landslide, capturing just 35% of the popular vote. That's a sharp reversal from the model's pre-crisis prediction that Trump would win about 55% of the vote. And it would be the worst performance for an incumbent in a century.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/business/economy-election-trump-biden-jobs/index.html

And of course, the MSM and their political pals won't acknowledge that none of the current situation is Trump's fault! I really hope the hell the investigations that are currently underway are finished soon and there are charged laid. Maybe then the Left will shut the F*$@k up. Doubt it tho' The U.S. needs Trump after all this crap is said and done. He improved the economy before so he can do it again. Biden is a useless tit!

JMO