Trump will lose in a landslide

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Bets?

Trump will lose in a landslide because of the economy, new election model predicts

The economy has gone from President Donald Trump's greatest political asset to perhaps his biggest weakness.

Unemployment is spiking at an unprecedented rate. Consumer spending is vanishing. And GDP is collapsing.

The coronavirus recession will cause Trump to suffer a "historic defeat" in November, a national election model released Wednesday by Oxford Economics predicted.

The model, which uses unemployment, disposable income and inflation to forecast election results, predicts that Trump will lose in a landslide, capturing just 35% of the popular vote. That's a sharp reversal from the model's pre-crisis prediction that Trump would win about 55% of the vote. And it would be the worst performance for an incumbent in a century.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/business/economy-election-trump-biden-jobs/index.html

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Way to early to tell if Trump will lose let alone bigly.

If it's based solely on the economy he could win. There is still strength there, look no further than the Dows recovery from 19,000 to nearly 25,000.

If he loses it will be because of his mishandling of the pandemic and Trump fatigue....some may just want his BS to go away.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Good news! MY New re-election strategy is to blame President Obama! He's Grossly IMCOMPETENT! Over 1.5 million Americans infected! 93,000 died! Not enough virus tests! No National Plan for disinfectant injections! Federal government response is AWFUL! Yet Obama does NOTHING! Sad!

-DJT

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I kinda wish Biden would win......
Four years of fun following his verbal gaffs!
He'd be a gift to stand-up comedians....

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Why is Obama campaigning on behalf of Biden? Does Biden know?

Only thing that matters is Trump knows.

It’s clear Biden was the guy his campaign was worried about.

Trump was pissing his pants on Twitter last night.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The democrats will beat Trump with the presumptive nominee. Not too sure how many more business as usual elections they can afford down there.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The democrats will beat Trump with the presumptive nominee. Not too sure how many more business as usual elections they can afford down there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Biden has been in politics for 40 years and has accomplished NOTHING in that time. And you think he won't be business as usual? Man, have I got some prime swampland to sell you and I'll even throw in a bridge for free.

Not surprised you support him. You've clearly shown you don't give a shit about pedophiles or those who commit sexual assault, as long as they self-identify as "progressive". Yep, it sure is funny watching the same group of half-witted partisan retards who pushed the whole #MeToo movement suddenly throw it under the bus because it would seriously affect Biden's chances of getting elected.

This kind of bullshit is STRAIGHT out of the KGB playbook for destroying the West. Paint your political opponent as some kind of monster or traitor, even if you have to make it up as you go along, while claiming your own improprieties and illegal acts that you've been accused of to be flat-out lies/propaganda. The main difference being is the MSM has voluntarily chosen to be the mouthpiece for left-wing extremist morons in the West.

By the way, I seem to recall talks about a landslide victory for Clinton in 2015. How'd that work out for ya? :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
:lol: :lol: :lol: Biden has been in politics for 40 years and has accomplished NOTHING in that time. And you think he won't be business as usual? Man, have I got some prime swampland to sell you and I'll even throw in a bridge for free.
Nonsense. He was instrumental in running up the incarceration rate to the highest in the world and focussing it on black people.

And he led the effort to discredit Anita Hill.

By the way, have you actually seen the KGB playbook for destroying the West, or are you just Commie-hunting again?