Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
When a fool quotes another fool from facebook he just becomes a bigger fool than the original!

Put that in you pipe and smoke it!!

like this guy

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm worried that Trump will cheat.
The GOP will try everything to interfere with people trying to cast votes in traditionally Democratic cities, by putting obstacles in their way (federal agents, etc), so they cannot reach the polling stations.
That's already happening, in the name of "preventing voter fraud," the Republicans' favorite excuse. (The only documented case of "voter fraud" swaying an election was committed by Republicans in 2018 in the North Carolina 9th Congressional District. The election was overturned.)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm worried that Trump will cheat.

The GOP will try everything to interfere with people trying to cast votes in traditionally Democratic cities, by putting obstacles in their way (federal agents, etc), so they cannot reach the polling stations.
Why would you think that ? Is it because you would ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That's already happening, in the name of "preventing voter fraud," the Republicans' favorite excuse. (The only documented case of "voter fraud" swaying an election was committed by Republicans in 2018 in the North Carolina 9th Congressional District. The election was overturned.)
Yes vote early vote often.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yes vote early vote often.
Ah, I see you're in "stupid cheap shot" mode.

Have fun.

Sorry, I was having an interesting, nuanced, honest discussion with JamesBondo and gerryh in the "Gun Control is Completely Useless" thread, and it took me a minute to switch gears to grade 3 playground taunts.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ah, I see you're in "stupid cheap shot" mode.

Have fun.

Sorry, I was having an interesting, nuanced, honest discussion with JamesBondo and gerryh in the "Gun Control is Completely Useless" thread, and it took me a minute to switch gears to grade 3 playground taunts.
Thanks . Remember , vote early .

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Trump approval on handling pandemic drops to 31 percent: poll

President Trump's approval on his handling of the coronavirus pandemic dropped to 31 percent, according to The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll released Monday.

The figure represents a 13-point decline from a similar survey in March, when the pandemic first took hold. Trump's overall job approval rating also dropped from March - to 35 percent from 43 percent.

The poll results were released on the same day the Republican National Convention kicked off.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...on-handling-pandemic-drops-to-31-percent-poll

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Can you believe Trump is just killing it right now and is gonna beat Biden???

Of course not, you ****en dummies, Trump is destroying his own party lol

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
He just sent a $1.8 trillion bailout bill counter offer back to congress agreeing to way more than the Senate repugs are willing to spring for.

Its dog eat dog.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Does he need to?
He better. I have a feeling the polls are inaccurate based on the Dummycrap's hilarious plan to invoke the 25th amendment. If Trump was indeed being crushed in the polls, why the need for that gambit?

Even worse for the Democraps, the longer this rioting bullshit goes on and the longer they encourage it, the more votes they're losing to those who are neither solidly democrat nor republican. I think they grossly overestimate how much their sanctioned anarchy is winning hearts and minds as it's being played out over months on end. This is no longer about George Floyd or police brutality, and I doubt it ever was. It's about insurrection.

He also better be paying attention (unless he's in on the scam) because THREE times now Harris has said what she'd do when she's elected president. She's either an election cycle ahead of herself (which means a potential POTUS and VP who have problems understanding where or when they are), or she's telegraphing a Democrat bait and switch.