Trump moves to streamline govt

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sure you can - all you have to do is increase the airflow. People who melt iron have known this for centuries. This is just the usual BS conspiracy theory.

Iron works at a fairly low temperature. If not, we wouldn't have been doing it for 2500+ years.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Enough to know that you cannot melt steel girders with jet fuel. The twin towers were the only buildings that collapsed supposedly from being hit by planes. The structure of the towers were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

professional pilots say the maneuver those planes made were impossible too.

Aside from the video of the plane hitting the second tower (on live TV no less). Also the WTC was designed to be hit by a 707 not a bigger plane. Even with that, my understanding is that the reason they collapsed was a design flaw. With all that heat, the metal expanded and the floors effectively became detached from the support and started a cascade collapse.

But I won't keep you from your tin foil hat club.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Enough to know that you cannot melt steel girders with jet fuel. The twin towers were the only buildings that collapsed supposedly from being hit by planes. The structure of the towers were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

All of that is utter BS. I suggest you go take some metallurgy courses, instead of reading what some idiot posts on the net.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And the problem with that is ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
All of that is utter BS. I suggest you go take some metallurgy courses, instead of reading what some idiot posts on the net.

:) :)

Did you read the attachment in #39, Cliffy? I wouldn't sh*t you. :) :)

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

You saw the planes on T.V. flown by Muslims crash into the buildings and the buildings collapsing...................what is there to argue about that?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

The steel girders didn't melt. Nobody suggested they did. Youre a moron.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
He has already started. His first one is to streamline Health Care. Then he'll take on how to enrich his name brand.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Trump has always dealt with his business debts by walking away from them and declaring bankruptcy. If he tries that with the FED and the World Bank he will end up like JF Kennedy. Anybody who thinks the debt can be handled by giving yuge amounts of money to the rich and robbing the poor has more than rocks in their head. Not even his own party will support that.

I agree with you but. In my estimation the USA is being driven to global war which it will loose and horribly at the hands and in the service of those who now hold those IOUs I believe the pattern is several centuries old by now and tried and trued. I certainly can't see much from my perspective but what I do see isn't reassuring, particularly the fifth columns the yellow journalism and the completely corrupt and rogue elements of US government just the pentagons uninvestigation misplaced trillions alone registers in me thoughts that Americans do not and have not elected an American governmnet for at least five decades. I don't see how that nation can be stabalized and preserved in any form resembling a free democratic republic, which it ceased to be in the middle of the last decade if in fact it enjoyed that status even then.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

Cliffy Cliffy Cliffy Cliffy, now you have woken up the zombie troll stooge scumbags with your 9/11 fact bomb. At least they will earn a few more dollars for thier begging bowls to buy smore street smack to cool thier burning consciences. Gutless pathetic individuals everyone.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Sure you can - all you have to do is increase the airflow. People who melt iron have known this for centuries. This is just the usual BS conspiracy theory.
yeah that's why woodstoves on full air melt down all the time
:(
The only buildings ever to collapse under fire conditions
and building 7 reached free fall which was left out of the nist 911 report till a physics teacher caught them in a lie.

you really don't have a clue about reality do you?

So what hit those buildings? Holograms?

Latest On Rabbi Zakheim
And The Missing $2.3 Trillion

According to Conspiracy News.net writers Shadow and 'Pax' in Dov Zakheim and the 9/11 Conspiracy, "According to the SPC website, a recent customer at that time was Eglin AFB, located in Florida. Eglin is very near another Air Force base in Florida, MacDill AFB, where Dov Zakheim contracted to send at least 32 Boeing 767 aircraft, as part of the Boeing /Pentagon tanker lease agreement.

Latest On Rabbi Zakheim And The Missing $2.3 Trillion