Trump moves to streamline govt

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The weird thing is that some Christians are convinced that Trump is a Christian devotee :D
That is because he said some words about Christians and that he is faithful and goes to the church!
So where have gone his gambling and dancing places and his work with the usury, etc. ..etc. :lol:

(Although I am not sure about this; it is known publicly !?)

I believe your observation is correct. That man ain't no christian. But what the hell is a christian in the twenty-first century?

How will he streamline the sixty-four trillion of debt?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
He's playing the violin while the ship of state sinks by it's butt, there could be five or six presidents in the next eight years. The banana revenge decades begin,

That's third world type debt load.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
What I am going to say requires a bit of explanation as to where I am coming from.
To date I have little respect for Trump. He is more than a buffoon. He is a sociopath
without a doubt. Now having said that it should be noted the government needs to
operate on some rational economic principles and has not done that for two I do Mean
two generations.
It should also be noted you can't go from the present system to a financial and governance
model to a strict business model in one swoop. In addition government has to keep both
business and the social administration of the essence of government as government must
be responsible to all citizens regardless of income and social status. If Trump does not
take those measures into account it will create a backlash, perhaps a social revolution he
didn't count on.
If this isn't done right it will look like medicare and the administration could end up playing
hop scotch in a mine field

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I believe your observation is correct. That man ain't no christian. But what the hell is a christian in the twenty-first century?

How will he streamline the sixty-four trillion of debt?
Trump has always dealt with his business debts by walking away from them and declaring bankruptcy. If he tries that with the FED and the World Bank he will end up like JF Kennedy. Anybody who thinks the debt can be handled by giving yuge amounts of money to the rich and robbing the poor has more than rocks in their head. Not even his own party will support that.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The weird thing is that some Christians are convinced that Trump is a Christian devotee :D
That is because he said some words about Christians and that he is faithful and goes to the church!
So where have gone his gambling and dancing places and his work with the usury, etc. ..etc. :lol:

(Although I am not sure about this; it is known publicly !?)

SOmeone has to run the places devout Muslims go to when they are in the US since there are no camels for them to shag.

Trump has always dealt with his business debts by walking away from them and declaring bankruptcy. If he tries that with the FED and the World Bank he will end up like JF Kennedy. Anybody who thinks the debt can be handled by giving yuge amounts of money to the rich and robbing the poor has more than rocks in their head. Not even his own party will support that.
How can he rob the poor? by definition they have no money. The rich meanwhile pay the bulk of the taxes so obviously they deserve a tax break. Now maybe if the poor paid their fair share of running the country things would be different.

What I am going to say requires a bit of explanation as to where I am coming from.
To date I have little respect for Trump. He is more than a buffoon. He is a sociopath
without a doubt. Now having said that it should be noted the government needs to
operate on some rational economic principles and has not done that for two I do Mean
two generations.
It should also be noted you can't go from the present system to a financial and governance
model to a strict business model in one swoop. In addition government has to keep both
business and the social administration of the essence of government as government must
be responsible to all citizens regardless of income and social status. If Trump does not
take those measures into account it will create a backlash, perhaps a social revolution he
didn't count on.
If this isn't done right it will look like medicare and the administration could end up playing
hop scotch in a mine field

That's a fact but Trump is the first one to even try to get government back on track. Brexit is more of the same. The people footing the bills have had more than enough and are fighting back. You should thank them for looking out for your grandkids best interests because no one on the left anywhere in the west cares about the future.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You do of course realize that the president has less power over his party then the PM of Canada .

They have whip votes in the US as well.

The occasion you don't whip the vote is when you believe there is enough dissent that forcing a policy would compromise votes.

Trumpcare was not well received which is why it went up for party votes in the hope of getting legitimate support from congress.

It wouldn't have been close if they tried to push this through.

Trump failed miserably.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What do you know about momentum and how it's calculated? and B.T.U.s and heat?
Enough to know that you cannot melt steel girders with jet fuel. The twin towers were the only buildings that collapsed supposedly from being hit by planes. The structure of the towers were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

professional pilots say the maneuver those planes made were impossible too.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Enough to know that you cannot melt steel girders with jet fuel. The twin towers were the only buildings that collapsed supposedly from being hit by planes. The structure of the towers were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

professional pilots say the maneuver those planes made were impossible too.

You know what happens to a length of wire when you keep bending it back and forth? Not only do you have jet fuel, but you have acceleration, weight, torque & shock, not to mention there was undoubtedly other stuff burning besides jet fuel. I'm going to do a little research and will let you know if I find out anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

I think that pretty well explains it Cliffy - there's a lot of reading!

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Sure you can - all you have to do is increase the airflow. People who melt iron have known this for centuries. This is just the usual BS conspiracy theory.