Trump moves to streamline govt

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We should all work toward streamlining the insults. They're funny sometimes but after a bit they get boring and in the way of polite discussion and common respect for the other.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He can't help it. A little on the stupid side possibly a full on retardo.

You cared enough to reply, several times. Too bad you didn't really bust me for something. ah well, it only matters in your imagination, right?

Come on now... you were busted. You know it. But seriously, nobody cares but do enjoy your crow.

Es, You're obsession with getting the upper hand/getting one over on everyone has pretty bad. Maybe a nap is in order?

That irony bit you didn't it? Stings eh?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
stupid memes or not...I still want cliffy's toaster when he bites the big one.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Enough to know that you cannot melt steel girders with jet fuel. The twin towers were the only buildings that collapsed supposedly from being hit by planes. The structure of the towers were designed to withstand a plane crashing into them.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth

professional pilots say the maneuver those planes made were impossible too.

Funny thing about structural steel. It takes very little heat to loose it's integrity. If you ever get a chance look at a steel building that had a fire. It is not like you would expect.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Cliffy's a bigger moron than you and Das put together. Thats epic "moron-ness"

Hehehe

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

I guess there is only one more goal for him to surpass, Putz and that would be, being a bigger moron than you! I think he has his work cut on that one, so I guess you have no worries for awhile- you'll still retain the title! How's it feel to be infamous for stupidity? :) :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I guess there is only one more goal for him to surpass, Putz and that would be, being a bigger moron than you! I think he has his work cut on that one, so I guess you have no worries for awhile- you'll still retain the title! How's it feel to be infamous for stupidity? :) :)

You're trying too hard. It makes you look more idiotic than usual.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"There are two types of people in this world. People who think the government is looking out for their best interest, and people who think.”
- Nathan Fraser

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
yeah that's why woodstoves on full air melt down all the time
:(
The only buildings ever to collapse under fire conditions
and building 7 reached free fall which was left out of the nist 911 report till a physics teacher caught them in a lie.

you really don't have a clue about reality do you?

Your usual uniformed post. Properly designed wood stoves radiate their heat into the room - that is what they are supposed to do. And they do not have air being forced through them as is the case when iron is heated to the melting point. You really have to stop wasting my time with kindergarten level posts.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
MAGA

Trump taps Kushner to lead a SWAT team to fix government with business ideas

President Trump plans to unveil a new White House office on Monday with sweeping authority to overhaul the federal bureaucracy and fulfill key campaign promises — such as reforming care for veterans and fighting opioid addiction — by harvesting ideas from the business world and, potentially, privatizing some government functions.

The White House Office of American Innovation, to be led by Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, will operate as its own nimble power center within the West Wing and will report directly to Trump. Viewed internally as a SWAT team of strategic consultants, the office will be staffed by former business executives and is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington, float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy for a president still searching for signature achievements.

“All Americans, regardless of their political views, can recognize that government stagnation has hindered our ability to properly function, often creating widespread congestion and leading to cost overruns and delays,” Trump said in a statement to The Washington Post. “I promised the American people I would produce results, and apply my ‘ahead of schedule, under budget’ mentality to the government.”

more

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.92c7ff24f805

Not too much doubt about it, we will be seeing the new and improved version of America in no time. The coal miners are already on their way back to work! He's well on his way of dispelling all the myths about Global warming! :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There's no such thing as 'clean coal', you Dimwit!! I swear, if Trump was any dumber, you'd have to water him twice a week.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh well, maybe I'll get it right next time, Putz!

You havent got anything right yet. Why start now?

"There are two types of people in this world. People who think the government is looking out for their best interest, and people who think.”
- Nathan Fraser

Is that the best you can do when your "melting steel" theory is exposed as a joke?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Clinton jabs Trump in first major post-election speech

"It's the kinds of things you think about when you take long walks in the woods," she said. "Resist, insist, persist, enlist."

Clinton jabs Trump in first major post-election speech

so CC was sayin she don't matter any more
;)
which is why we were expecting her back anytime.

Your usual uniformed post. Properly designed wood stoves radiate their heat into the room - that is what they are supposed to do. And they do not have air being forced through them as is the case when iron is heated to the melting point. You really have to stop wasting my time with kindergarten level posts.

You don't have a wood stove in your lil shack do you?
Did your old place have one and burn down?

I notice you didn't address the NIST report or the fact that no other buildings have fallen the same way before, during, or since...

I would hope so! Damn well better be in uniform when you're on your post!

OK
I'll give you that one
:)
It was pretty good

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Wong again. There are some wood stoves that use forced air for burning. Pellet stoves generally use this system too. And wood stoves do melt down or burn through. All of them are certified too.

There's no such thing as 'clean coal', you Dimwit!! I swear, if Trump was any dumber, you'd have to water him twice a week.

Actually the is dhimmwhit. Maybe if you ask real politely Petros will explain it to you in simple words so you can understand.