Time to boycott Timmy's

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I haven't exactly boycotted them but I haven't bothered with them for close a year. I find A & W's coffee is just as good and they are just a friendlier place to patronize, although the bastards just hiked the price of coffee a dime. McDonalds is still the cheapest coffee and the best tasting, I patronize them once in awhile. Sometimes they have free coffee week. :)

Exactly. As long as there are people collecting unemployment and welfare, we do NOT need to bring in temporary foreign workers for minimum wage jobs. At the very least, hire the recently arrived refugees.

I think the best policy is to ignore the Nationality bull sh*t and hire the best worker and in the case of a tie hire the Canadian! :) Make sense?

I hate Starbucks's coffee, I don't mind Tim Horton's, but I prefer Mcdonalds....

The best is still a little coffee/ lunch shop in the circle in Kap called Back to the grind!!!

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.4177...4!1sfTfHntGeVCzD5uj6s7DGfg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Eh & Dub is good too!

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
But I am curious as to why are they using 'temp foreign workers'...

Me too. The TFW program is supposed to allow for topping up a labour supply that cannot be filled with Canadian citizens. Are they telling us that there is a shortage of people qualified to work at a TImmies in Dawson Creek ?

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
How about banning the drive-thru, if the gov't wants to stop unnecessary CO2, there it is.

Probably makes better sense to kill good jobs with bad policy, and create more bad jobs for liberal type voters.

Should explain this better, but i have to go to work, lol