‘They thought she was a prostitute’: LA police handcuff Django Unchained actress kiss

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Garbage men don't carry guns. You should be embarrassed that I have to point these simple things out to you.

I'm embarrassed you served in the Forces. I thought our elimination process was a little tougher back then.

The idea that cops, with their incredible freedoms whilst in uniform, should have no greater level of responsibility than garbagemen, is disturbing.

LOL I can't even bring myself to respond.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
are we still mad because this broad got a scratch on her arm?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Don't be silly. I've never even implied that I'm harassed every time I'm pulled over.
Nope just said it, lol.

I can't say that because I don't know the bulk of cops on the job. All I can really go by is the pay and recruiting standards of police dept nowadays. Well, that and the experience of myself and others. There has been 15 new recruits come through the local detachment in the last dozen years ago. Only one wasn't a complete waste of skin.

Look, I get you have a uniform fetish...
Says the guy that watches nothing but sports, lolz

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
are we still mad because this broad got a scratch on her arm?

I think perhaps the PR bonanza she was hoping for has been thoroughly dashed now. All headlines I've read simply state "Django Unchained actress"....no name.....oh well, back to the 'where are they now file' I suppose.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I think perhaps the PR bonanza she was hoping for has been thoroughly dashed now. All headlines I've read simply state "Django Unchained actress"....no name.....oh well, back to the 'where are they now file' I suppose.
perhaps the headlines should have read, 'django chained actress'. ;)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Daniele Watts ordered to apologize to police
WENN.com
First posted: Monday, May 04, 2015 10:10 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, May 04, 2015 10:16 PM EDT
Actress Daniele Watts has been ordered to apologize to the Los Angeles police officer she accused of racism following an encounter with cops last year.
The Django Unchained star was charged with lewd conduct after she was allegedly caught in the front seat of her car, straddling her boyfriend, Brian James Lucas, with her breasts exposed.
Watts and Lucas maintained their innocence, with the black actress claiming she had been a victim of racial profiling - allegations cops denied.
But Watts recently pleaded no contest to a charge of disturbing the peace, and, in turn, the lewd conduct charge was dismissed.
According to TMZ.com, as part of the plea deal, Watts and Lucas must each complete 40 hours of community service and write apology letters to the three police officers she originally accused of racism during her arrest.
Daniele Watts. WENN

Daniele Watts ordered to apologize to police | Celebrities | Entertainment | Tor