‘They thought she was a prostitute’: LA police handcuff Django Unchained actress kiss

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
His unconscious body twitched aggressively. It was self defense.

After hitting a police officer and putting a bunch of innocent people at risk it's really too bad the van didn't roll over him after he was ejected.

I love it when folks armchair quarterback this.

If it had been your friend who was hit by this idiot would you be so sensitive to the drivers well being?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
After hitting a police officer and putting a bunch of innocent people at risk it's really too bad the van didn't roll over him after he was ejected.

If it had been your friend who was hit by this idiot would you be so sensitive to the drivers well being?
Would you join in beating and kicking an unconscious man? Feel like we shouldn't be judging the cops?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

The drivers well being is irrelevant. The actions of the police is the issue. Nice deflection though...B-

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
At the end of the day, we do/should hold police to a higher standard than an ordinary citizen. Its part of the reason we pay specially trained people to do what we know we won't/can't do and why vigilante justice is frowned on and is a crime in itself.

Hadn't we discussed the issue of manditory counselling of police officers in a thread here? Looks like these officers could do with some counselling if they were out of control and "needed" to hurt an unconcious suspect.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I see, you only defend Football Players who beat their wives unconscious. "He is a person"

Cops on the other hand?

LOL Thanks
I didn't defend him. In the same post where you quote me out of context, I also said he deserved the indefinite ban. He also faced criminal charges.

I also didn't say the cops were thugs. I'd give them the exact same thing Ray Rice got. Loss of their jobs and criminal charges.

I wouldn't coyly suggest they should have murdered him, as you did.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't hate cops. I have a problem with dishonest and incompetent ones. I'm really not surprised that you having difficulty understanding the difference. But hey...make it about me if it helps.
I guess we're just not rough, tough retired soldiers advocating "frontier justice." Oh well, we can't all be John Wayne.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I guess we're just not rough, tough retired soldiers advocating "frontier justice." Oh well, we can't all be John Wayne.

Well, we would save a ****load on a legal system if RCS and all the others with a uniform fetish got their way. I'd have a little bit of respect for the man if he'd at least argue the economic benefits of handing all this extra power to the cops

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, we would save a ****load on a legal system if RCS and all the others with a uniform fetish got their way. I'd have a little bit of respect for the man if he'd at least argue the economic benefits of handing all this extra power to the cops
Not all of us uniform fetishists are like that. I had 12 years service myself. Just don't think there should be one standard for cops' buddies and a different standard for the ordinary folk the cops allegedly protect and serve.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I didn't defend him. In the same post where you quote me out of context, I also said he deserved the indefinite ban. He also faced criminal charges.

I also didn't say the cops were thugs. I'd give them the exact same thing Ray Rice got. Loss of their jobs and criminal charges.

I wouldn't coyly suggest they should have murdered him, as you did.

"He is not a thug. He is a person."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, sort of. They're BAAAA-AAAAACK!

"A few days ago, the Jefferson County Personnel Board, after a 10 minute hearing, ruled that the five officers must be reinstated. The attorney for Officer Thomas Cleveland indicated that he would seek back-pay for Cleveland."

Birmingham officers who beat man while he was unconscious to be reinstated | Cop Block

Did not know that. Good find.

Oh dear!!! I wonder what ES's opinion on their reinstatement is

I think they all should have lost their jobs!

Oh dear!!!!!!!

Each and every one of those guys lost their job... as they should have

Miss this Cannuck?

How's that foot taste?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Yeah, listen to the BS artist. You hate cops and pile on no matter what. I believe you started a cop hater thread didn't you?

Here's a quote you posted in your cop-hater thread

Cannuck: So I decided to make a thread about a waste of our tax dollars. I've been criticized by some on this forum because I have a ***** and stand up to these *******s. No rules to the thread but it would be nice if the stories were first hand (or at the very least, happened to somebody you know). This is off Facebook and the guy is a farmer from around here.

I know how hard it is for you to be objective...

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I started a thread about dumb ignorant and stupid cops. Unlike you, I don't hate anybody. I just think we need better hiring standards. Too bad you have difficulty with the concept

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I started a thread about dumb ignorant and stupid cops. Unlike you, I don't hate anybody. I just think we need better hiring standards. Too bad you have difficulty with the concept

You have a problem with objectivity, I've said nothing in this thread supporting the actions of these police officers, I've only said that the armchair quarterbacking is laughable and raised the notion that some should put themselves in the same situation.

You have constantly whined about cops, which isn't really a surprise.