‘They thought she was a prostitute’: LA police handcuff Django Unchained actress kiss

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

If you can run faster than a bullet..

Police officers should have the ability to Police, ask people for ID, and proper protective gear.. which the Liberals seem to want to take away from the Police in light of Ferguson.

It's funny how everyone hates the police until they need them.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If you can run faster than a bullet..

Police officers should have the ability to Police, ask people for ID, and proper protective gear.. which the Liberals seem to want to take away from the Police in light of Ferguson.

It's funny how everyone hates the police until they need them.

Micro managing makes for a population that must be micro managed. You see it in home life, in work life, and now we are seeing it in the population at large. At least on this continent.

I don't think people hate the police. They hate the idea that that if the police make a mistake or become over zealous in performing their job there is no re-course and that it becomes a fight with police. Sort of like a church and pedophile priest,) who close ranks. It feels like a dictatorship, enslavement with the police holding the whips of the masters.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I could have you hating police inside of 20 mins.

no thanks. trying to stay positive. Expect to be navigating this world for a few more years and don't want my view of it tainted to the point that it becomes ugly. I do believe you could, though.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Hiding from it doesn't help. It even gives them more room to be bigger *******s.

I don't feel I'm hiding from it. I know what humans are capable of and I know what those with authority and power are capable of. The details of the various offenses offers me no defense against it nor ability to change it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Word is that it is healing quite nicely. There shouldn't be a scar.

another festivus miracle decoded then...gangrene was a possibility and disfigurement would have made it impossible for me to sleep...hope to see her on ellen soon.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta