There will be a Liberal-NDP-Bloc Coalition

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
The one small little iota of good that might come out of this.........election early in 2011.....can you say BIG Conservative majority?????

The general public can't even remember a simple sitcom plot line between commercial breaks you honestly think they'll be able to remember this 2 years from now? Fat chance.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The general public can't even remember a simple sitcom plot line between commercial breaks you honestly think they'll be able to remember this 2 years from now? Fat chance.

You reveal in your post the left's distain, bordering on scorn, for the people......

Unfortunately, you might have a point.....

:)

I've got to lighten up.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
It's okay Colpy, you are cool.

You are just IMO so intense about whatever and that's fine.

Doesn't hurt to make your point, solidly!

regards
scratch

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
its just another way the corrupt band together....like they did the 1st time when political parties 1st came about.
the Westminster system of gov you have here in Canada was designed for Independents, not political parties......
POLI = many
TICS = blood sucking parasites.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
latest third world country

I'm just wondering what our status will be as opposed to a Democracy.

Banana Republic comes to mind. So does fascism. Either way we will be come a third world country shortly. So far I have not seen exactly what the Bloc is getting for their support but you can bet it will be expensive and not democratic.
I believe that Harper has engineered this to force an election since he is a policy wonk and never goes of half cocked. None of the opposition parties have any money to fight another election and the Voters will severely punish whoever is held responsible for forcing it. Once we get to see all the details of this unholy alliance I think the public will be outraged. ELI MAY is crowing that she will be appointed to the Senate so she can become a cabinet minister and rumour is that the Bloc will get six senate seats for their support. That won't fly west of Ottawa and probably not east of Quebec either.

Ralph B

Dec 27, 2010
Orillia Ontario
They sure looked and sounded like the 3 stooges... Dion was an embarrassment.

No answers, just power grabbing idiots.
What are you bashing Dion for ??? at least the man had a platform that he had a direction to go in!! Now all I see is bashing, Was Dion's green shift such a sour lemon?? According to Elisabeth May there were some good points in that legislation, but in such a small party her voice was not fully heard, she also had her own platform to present and to totally back Dion would have defeated her chance! The only thing that the people heard was the tory's calling it a new tax grab! not the shift in tax burden that Dion meant it to be, and then even his own party went against him!! BOOOOOOOO you pathetic morons in liberals vote a man in, help him work a platform and first sign of trouble abandon ship, you filthy cowards! As for the torys all they did to get in is convince the gullable Canadians that the other choices were bad! So no platform or campain adjenda promoted means no broken promises! As long as they have been in have they done much?? Oh ya troops were going to be home at end of 2010, ooops they extended it but not all that bad it is after all a non-combative rool they undertook! However it is not all troops home by end of 2010 as they said!
Dion More taxes well what the f__k do you think HST BS was??? Harpers way to make provinces look the worse for higher tax as he shifts things to provinces as not to tarnish his image!
Our so wonderfull entertaining piano playing PM. ( it just shows you how he has had such a privaliged life, where most Canadians can't afford a piano, never mind lessons) Ah such a hard life Mr Harper. If only 1/3 of Canadians had it so bad!

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
An anagram of Conservative:

Craves vote in.

Can Soviet Rev

Narcs Vie Vote

Scan Vie Voter

Orca Vein Vest

Cavorts Even I