TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Re: Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteous, for they will be filled..

Stay Happy, Safe and Healthy..
Live Long and Prosper..
As we All Continue to Move Faithfully Forever Forward into the Future..;

All Bless,
God Bless..

Peace..;):)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: I think it make a lot of sense that people would BASH Christians.

The school of life humbles even the best consistently and eternally.

Hopefully when gets the stars knocked out of her eyes she doesn't fall face first into a cheesecake.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

That true is was in relation to men (in that is was an male audience). I'm pretty sure that God would find some way to close up any loop-holes. The one for this would be adultery does not seem to be a sin that will get a man (or woman) tossed into the lake for eternity. No such mercy for fallen angels though.

Do fallen angels have genitals?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Do fallen angels have genitals?
According to the Bible they are not given in marriage and when they appear in human form they would have all the parts. Jude says their sin was going after strange flesh so that is leaning to them having genitals. If you are going to sin why not have a child by another angel? It might be that only 'male' Angels fell so there were no 'female Angels'. In the dept of what does the Bible say compared to what do sheeple say there would seem to be a gap between camps.

If I give this correct the Bible says a whole lot of people will be brought out of the grave at the time Christ returns, in terms of people who have been married multiple times they are said to be equal to the Angels in heaven in that they do nor marry nor are they given in marriage. That would seem to mean the ones that are resurrected do not have children as that would be adultery'

To carry this subject to it's conclusion one question remains (in all hope, lol), will God give Angels, that end up in the place called a New Heaven, in marriage so they can have their own children once they are in a place where none of them will ever fall into sin and therefore no 'children' of their would ever be sent to the lake. That possibility could have existed if they were having children while still in this earth rather than the place we eventually end up in that is called the new earth. What parent, human or angel, could ever be truly be comforted if one or more of their children was in the fiery lake?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Re: Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteous, for they will be filled..

You either belive in God, or you belive in TRUTH, get over it.. You can't escape..

Seek and you will find, one way or another..

But in any case being presumptuous IS NOT THE WAY...
Yet it's your way?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

If you did that I'd call you an A. Sure. Why not? I guess an A+ for actually thinking about it is in order.

You can't prove B exists metamathematically you can only assume it does until you get there.

Well done.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Well done.

If you did not belive that the TRUTH(solution to a problem) existed you would not beable to resolve it, because you simply wouldn't try..

The TRUTH is, some objectives are contray to others, you already KNOW this.. You already KNOW that the TRUTH exists, and you also KNOW that you do not KNOW all of it..

You KNOW that the horizon exists, and it gives you direction, you can move toward it but it keeps moving away as you approch, this does not mean that the horizon does not exist.. Clearly it does..

What if it's not TRUE?

or

Maybe its not TRUE?

I exist, there is no question....

There are words that can be phrased in the form of a question, but they are not really questions..

Simply because on can question or doubt the validity of a TRUTH, does not necessary cast doubt on that TRUTH..

For example

If you take the digits 0 - 9.. and you make pairs of two digit numbers, there are only 100 possible combinations..

Then one could say..

What if there are more?

or they could say..

Maybe there isn't 100 combinations...

Or they could say

Nothing is impossible, therefore it is possible that there are 101 combinations..

In any case those who say these things are morons.. and need a slap up side the head..

Some might say, “Well I KNOW what the result of the coin toss will be.”

Well maybe they do, but you don't, so why should you believe them?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

No... There are 81. You restricted yourself to two digits and nothing (0) is impossible

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Presumption will not lead to anything good, for the religious, or the atheists, seek TRUTH and you will find...

Seek righteousness, "RIGHTNESS" through observation of the KNOWN FACTS with reasoning and logic, differentiate between what is KNOWN and what is NOT KNOWN..
You need a solution, you believe that the solution exists because you KNOW it does, you realize the solution in your mind because you believe that you can.. The TRUTH reveals itself, one way or another..

It is to have “an accurate conception of reality” that is to be “RIGHT”, those who say there is NO REALITY are simply confused hypocrites, because if this were TRUE, then it would be REALITY that there is NO REALITY...it would be TRUE that there is no TRUTH..

Their hypocrisy is CLEARLY SEEN.. and they are as dogmatic and fundamentalist as the fanatics of religion..

The TRUTH exists, there is no question..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

The Guy is a born again evangelical moron that cannot be shaken from his
mistaken belief in reality. It goes on and on like the speeches of government
leaders. Pay no attention and judgement shall not come your way, unto the
pages of the forum. amen. I think.
Let us all go on make mockery of a serious topic now.
DG - Aggain you are cCoorect -

The Guy - Just an Intolerant Ahole in my opinion and that is from a highly Tolerant Ahole, myself..

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

According to the Bible they are not given in marriage and when they appear in human form they would have all the parts. Jude says their sin was going after strange flesh so that is leaning to them having genitals. If you are going to sin why not have a child by another angel? It might be that only 'male' Angels fell so there were no 'female Angels'. In the dept of what does the Bible say compared to what do sheeple say there would seem to be a gap between camps.

If I give this correct the Bible says a whole lot of people will be brought out of the grave at the time Christ returns, in terms of people who have been married multiple times they are said to be equal to the Angels in heaven in that they do nor marry nor are they given in marriage. That would seem to mean the ones that are resurrected do not have children as that would be adultery'

To carry this subject to it's conclusion one question remains (in all hope, lol), will God give Angels, that end up in the place called a New Heaven, in marriage so they can have their own children once they are in a place where none of them will ever fall into sin and therefore no 'children' of their would ever be sent to the lake. That possibility could have existed if they were having children while still in this earth rather than the place we eventually end up in that is called the new earth. What parent, human or angel, could ever be truly be comforted if one or more of their children was in the fiery lake?

I bet angels are amazing in bed. Although, there would be the problem of cleaning up the feathers.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Take a close look at scultures of angels and tell me any of them look like they have the wangs to be amazing.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Reality is metamathematically and mathematically malleable.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

DG - Aggain you are cCoorect -

The Guy - Just an Intolerant Ahole in my opinion and that is from a highly Tolerant Ahole, myself..

{What reasons can you think of, that would cause others to disagree with or deny that which is observably true. }

One reason is this...
They assume that simply because it is NOT TRUE from some other perspective that it is not true AT ALL..

Example

one might say 1+1 = 2

another could say 1+1=11

simply because in some other perspective one could say

1 + 1 =11 is TRUE

does NOT mean that

1+1 = 2 is FALSE...

Last edited:

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

{What reasons can you think of, that would cause others to disagree with or deny that which is observably true.}

That TRUTH is in conflict with their dogmatic fundamentalists assumptions and if they were to accept that TRUTH then they would NOT know what to do.. Thus they would feel helpless as a result, this would most likely result in a feeling of LOSS resulting in emotional distress (mourning).. In order to avoid that emotional unpleasantness, they would simply deny the TRUTH that is plainly observable..

In the grand scheme of things it is not necessary that one NOT suffer.. as necessity is purely a matter of a chosen objective.

Clearly if one seeks to achieve an objective they must first discover the TRUTH of how one might act in order to achieve that chosen objective.. Obviously choosing to deny the FACTS of LIFE are not the most effective way to discover TRUTH as it is quite literally the exact opposite of that..

Some guy is silly.

Some define words differently then others, but considering the generally accepted meaning of the word "silly" this is clearly not a reasonable assessment of the "The Guy"

Further it is what is commonly known as "Ad Hominem"

Fallacy: Ad Hominem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Ad Hominem
Translated from Latin to English, "Ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against the person."

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B makes an attack on person A.
Therefore A's claim is false.
The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

{What reasons can you think of, that would cause others to disagree with or deny that which is observably true. }

One reason is this...
They assume that simply because it is NOT TRUE from some other perspective that it is not true AT ALL..

Example

one might say 1+1 = 2

another could say 1+1=11

simply because in some other perspective one could say

1 + 1 =11 is TRUE

does NOT mean that

1+1 = 2 is FALSE...
And one might say that (The) + (Guy) + Statements Squared minus- Thought to the 3rd minus Tolerance to the Nth minus intelligence plus the square root of Zero = Intolerant, Dumb Ashole Mo Fuk

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

I don't think I've ever seen a sculpture of a naked angel tbh.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Yup..Judging by the balls he has fallen.