The Power of Positive Thinking to Reverse Aging!

Sporty883

Time Out
Feb 5, 2010
Edmonton Alberta
Yeah, it might work in some remote location like the Dominican Republic.

have you been there????
more remote places in Canada!!! lol! Believe me I know!
And if that is how you like it,,, that is good, discretion is the better part of valor..:roll:
And if you are going to fool around,,, best to be in a remote place than one so public...
have a good day. I looked at your profile... you could not keep up. And giving you CPR could prove a problem all on its own as well. lmcltao!
Have a nice day!

Lots of sun, and a sunny, humorous outlook on life is the biggest key to unlimited good health....
exercise is for the body...
outlook is for the mind... take care of both, and you got eternal youth.

Sporty883

Time Out
Feb 5, 2010
Edmonton Alberta
I also notice Mr JLM that you live in Vernon BC, as a BC native, born and raised. I do know that that area is full of very remote areas...and very lovely I might add as well.
At this moment in time I envy you your locale. I have a bro there..

I am curious though why did you mention Dominican Republic?? Fantasy??

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
have you been there????
more remote places in Canada!!! lol! Believe me I know!
And if that is how you like it,,, that is good, discretion is the better part of valor..:roll:
And if you are going to fool around,,, best to be in a remote place than one so public...
have a good day. I looked at your profile... you could not keep up. And giving you CPR could prove a problem all on its own as well. lmcltao!
Have a nice day!

Lots of sun, and a sunny, humorous outlook on life is the biggest key to unlimited good health....
exercise is for the body...
outlook is for the mind... take care of both, and you got eternal youth.

Yeah, Dominican Republic was probably a dumb idea, there's remote places a lot closer to here- Seton Lake might work for me.

Sporty883

Time Out
Feb 5, 2010
Edmonton Alberta
Yeah, Dominican Republic was probably a dumb idea, there's remote places a lot closer to here- Seton Lake might work for me.

Seton Lake! Well as I said I have lived in BC all my life, and most every corner of it, and know the area well, pretty place, and yes very remote...
But there are more remote places, little dark pubs, etc closer to you... I know that area as well too.
So whatever floats your boat,,,and whereever you think your wife can't find you...
I just wonder though...can you keep up.... And if not,,, you will have to find your own way home....:lol:

Don't be shy,,, I have no problem dating married men...
This too is what keeps one young....

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I don’t believe in spiritual nonsense, countryboy, there is no evidence for it.

These are all philosophical questions which are impossible to answer. Everybody has a different answer for it, depending upon his religious and spiritual beliefs. When the truth is so nebulous that anybody can believe anything about it (e.g. I can advance Applism with as much credibility as Christianity or Islam), at least in my opinion there is nothing at the bottom of it.

The default position is that there is no afterlife, unless somebody proves otherwise.

Conversly, the default position is that there is an afterlife unless somebody proves otherwise. I don't agree, but just because I don't, doesn't make it untrue. You seem to think it does.

Sometimes your arrogance is truly astounding, Sir J.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This too is what keeps one young....[/quote]

Notwithstanding inherent dangers.....................................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Conversly, the default position is that there is an afterlife unless somebody proves otherwise. I don't agree, but just because I don't, doesn't make it untrue. You seem to think it does.

Sometimes your arrogance is truly astounding, Sir J.

Yep, seems he's the only guy in the world with definite answers.

countryboy

Traditionally Progressive
Nov 30, 2009
BC
Yep, seems he's the only guy in the world with definite answers.

Quite so, JLM. :cool:

When you've quit learning, you've quit living.
(Don't know where that comes from, but it sounds good to me)

Perhaps that's why I'm wallowing in ignorance, painfully aware that I'm not an expert on much of anything, having to keep my mind and ears open for the many things I can and need to learn, and trying to get along with all those who insist they have all the answers. (you never know - maybe they can come up with something worthwhile now and again!)

I think having an imagination, dreams, and a general curiosity about life and all the wonderful things in it adds to a person's sense of well-being and probably assists in the maintenance of their personal stability.

Buy hey, everyone's different - if flaunting one's sense of self-importance and superior knowledge is a turn-on to that person, what the heck...go for it! If your can get past the obvious lack of substance, it does have entertainment value.

To sum it all up...If your *ss is tight all the time, you'll end up with a sh*tty outlook on life.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Quite so, JLM. :cool:

When you've quit learning, you've quit living.
(Don't know where that comes from, but it sounds good to me)

Perhaps that's why I'm wallowing in ignorance, painfully aware that I'm not an expert on much of anything, having to keep my mind and ears open for the many things I can and need to learn, and trying to get along with all those who insist they have all the answers. (you never know - maybe they can come up with something worthwhile now and again!)

I think having an imagination, dreams, and a general curiosity about life and all the wonderful things in it adds to a person's sense of well-being and probably assists in the maintenance of their personal stability.

Buy hey, everyone's different - if flaunting one's sense of self-importance and superior knowledge is a turn-on to that person, what the heck...go for it! If your can get past the obvious lack of substance, it does have entertainment value.

To sum it all up...If your *ss is tight all the time, you'll end up with a sh*tty outlook on life.

It seems to me when one knows something for a certainty he/she wouldn't have any problem convincing others.....................maybe it's just communication skills he lacks.:smile:

countryboy

Nov 30, 2009
BC
It seems to me when one knows something for a certainty he/she wouldn't have any problem convincing others.....................maybe it's just communication skills he lacks.:smile:

It might be a dying art. Some feel that "communication" is a one-way, 2-step task...I talk, you listen.

I think there are a few more steps involved...I talk, you listen, process (think), and then you talk. Then, I listen, process (think), and then I talk. And if necessary, repeat the steps.

Perhaps we sometimes skip the "listen" and/or "process" steps. :lol:

Sporty883

Time Out
Feb 5, 2010
Edmonton Alberta
To sum it all up...If your ass is tight all the time, you'll end up with a ****ty outlook on life.

Now that is a quotable quote..
But without the sissy stars.

Sporty883

Time Out
Feb 5, 2010
Edmonton Alberta

and a sense of humor...

pomposity is not a trait, it is a crutch. don't ya think...lol

countryboy

Nov 30, 2009
BC
To sum it all up...If your ass is tight all the time, you'll end up with a ****ty outlook on life.

Now that is a quotable quote..
But without the sissy stars.

OK, we'll try again to see if it makes it through the auto editor...

"If you ass is tight all the time, you'll end up with a sh!tty outlook on life." :lol:

(It might be on original by me, but I doubt it!)

Sporty883

Time Out
Feb 5, 2010
Edmonton Alberta
OK, we'll try again to see if it makes it through the auto editor...

"If you ass is tight all the time, you'll end up with a sh!tty outlook on life." :lol:

(It might be on original by me, but I doubt it!)

lol. I like it, and may I use it? ;-) Your ass did not get starred out, but your "i" did ...lol.
Must mean they like your ass, but not your 'i's'...:-|

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
There are a few alright: Anaheim Lake, Telegraph Creek, Tatla Lake, Fosthall, Trout Lake, etc. in BC. :)