The Gospel of Jesus’s Wife

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Just becaus I know more about God (through the Bible) than you and the collective here doesn't mean I'm not a humble person. It just means you guys, for all your self back patting know nothing at all. You think God is an as*hole (as does Dex) so when He comes and kills you by fire you have your version of God and you will probably bitch about it even then. Just no pleasing some people I guess.

You have only yourself to thank for being on the wrong side of the line.

Actually you only said you 'investigated' the English Bibles. For your information only 1 of them is accurate, that is the one you probably understand the least. (by God's own hand due to your despising Him rather than it being due to anything else)

Your god is a myth.So quoting from a book of mythology makes you ?? Besides an expert on one myth.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
False flag. What has that got to do with the history of the bible besides nothing?
You were mentioning how accurate your knowledge of history is. So far you failed as you deflected from replying to a simple question. Not a huge surprise btw.

Your god is a myth.So quoting from a book of mythology makes you ?? Besides an expert on one myth.
It still makes me smarter than you because I can at least comment on the text and all you can do is troll.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I know people that can quote Greek mythology too. Does that make them smart? Or just too much time on their hands?

Stay with such self deceit until you perish and regret, when the regret will not avail you anything, because you denied the word of God included in the Glorious Quran.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I didn't say quote, I said understand and explain what a passage says. I can see why anything more complex that a kiddies book would confuse you so you can't understand even a short sentence. That could be applied to every topic you comment on probably.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You were mentioning how accurate your knowledge of history is. So far you failed as you deflected from replying to a simple question. Not a huge surprise btw.
That is idiotic even by your standards, not to mention a deflection from the topic.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You forgot that you would have had to admit it was a false-flag operation and there goes your house of cards as to how much you actually know.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You forgot that you would have had to admit it was a false-flag operation and there goes your house of cards as to how much you actually know.
That doesn't even make sense. I think Ludlow is onto something. Take your meds.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You being gay would explain your comment as you don't seem to be able to view some men as being together and sex is not on the menu. Way to give up your secret desires fag.

. . . and an Islamophobic to boot. Is that because they are anti-gay as a rule. (unless they are radicalized like the ones in the UK and the US)

That is about 10 reds in a row there Walnut. Insanity has finally come home to you to stay, looks good on you really. You are such a douche-bag.

That doesn't even make sense. I think Ludlow is onto something. Take your meds.
Case in point, if the Gulf of Tonkin is too difficult of a question for you then you are as stupid as the day is long. You couldn't admit that it was a con job as that would mean 9/11 was also a con job as well as a host of other promoted events.
You and Ludlowlife make a good pair, perhaps you two should chat more, I could use the laugh.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Case in point, if the Gulf of Tonkin is too difficult of a question for you then you are as stupid as the day is long. You couldn't admit that it was a con job as that would mean 9/11 was also a con job as well as a host of other promoted events.
A false flag is a con job you bonehead.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Told ya you don't know sh*t, thanks for proving it to the world.
Come oyn Megaloon admit the truth for once in your fawkin life , ye don't know yer **** from a hole in the ground you're just a farkin pretender like all the other fanatical loons. Let your legacy be honesty so you can stand like a fookin man ya dweeb.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Told ya you don't know sh*t, thanks for proving it to the world.
Hey Walnut, you owe me a box of kleenex for all the tears those reds are giving me. Hope you get a blister on your finger you fu*king toad.

Come oyn Megaloon admit the truth for once in your fawkin life , ye don't know yer **** from a hole in the ground you're just a farkin pretender like all the other fanatical loons. Let your legacy be honesty so you can stand like a fookin man ya dweeb.
Is this your confession??
Actually I do know quite a bit more about the Bible (and God) than you do. I already gave you the reason God doesn't like you, perhaps you should do one on why God likes me in that He allows me to understand all the various warnings and what things will be like before the return. To you it is a blank sheet of paper, best of luck with that.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Hey Walnut, you owe me a box of kleenex for all the tears those reds are giving me. Hope you get a blister on your finger you fu*king toad.

Is this your confession??
Actually I do know quite a bit more about the Bible (and God) than you do. I already gave you the reason God doesn't like you, perhaps you should do one on why God likes me in that He allows me to understand all the various warnings and what things will be like before the return. To you it is a blank sheet of paper, best of luck with that.
Naw you be a pretender. Typical of mental cases or incarcerated criminals who have "seen the light". These 'special" folks learn more in a short period of time than scholars who have devoted their lives in study. You are a classic case study of such dweebs. You're a dime a dozen Maynard. Not much knowledge up in that egghead o yorn maybe if you empty out a gallon or two of that feces that has accumulated there may be room to learn something dummah.:)

Trek

Jun 21, 2016

Jesus Christ is the Son of God, Jesus Christ is the Lord and not in any need of human flesh as a wife when He was on earth or as He sits on the right hand of the Throne of Power. The Bible states that the Church is the Bride of Christ.

The Names of Jesus Christ

The Bible gives over 100 names for Jesus within the sacred texts. Below you will find many of these names and their related scripture. We will be working to find more names so please check back for updates. God bless.
And He shall be called...
1. Advocate (1 john 2:1)
2. Lamb of God (John 1:29)
3. The Resurrection & the Life (John 11:25)
4. Shepherd & Bishop of Souls (1 Peter 2:25)
5. Judge (Acts 10:42)
6. Lord of Lords (1 timothy 6:15)
7. Man of Sorrows (Isaiah 53:3)
8. Head of the Church (Ephesians 5:23)
9. Master (Matthew 8:19)
10. Faithful & True Witness (Revelation 3:14)
11. Rock (1 Corinthians 10:4)
12. High Priest (Hebrews 6:20)
13. The Door (John 10:9)
14. Living Water (John 4:10)
15. Bread of Life (John 6:35)
16. Rose of Sharon (Song of Solomon 2:1)
17. Alpha & Omega (revelation 22:13)
18. True Vine (John 15:1)
19. Messiah (Daniel 9:25)
20. Teacher (John 3:2)
21. Holy One (Mark 1:24)
22. Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5)
23. The Beloved (Ephesians 1:6)
24. Branch (Isaiah 11:1)
25. Carpenter (Mark 6:3)
26. Good Shepherd (John 10:11)
27. Light of the World (John 8:12)
28. Image of the Invisible God (Colossians 1:15)
29. The Word (John 1:1)
30. Chief Cornerstone (Ephesians 2:20)
31. Savior (John 4:42)
32. Servant (Matthew 12:18)
33. Author & Finisher of Our Faith (Hebrews 12:2)
34. The Almighty (Revelation 1:8)
35. Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6)
36. Shiloh (Genesis 49:10)
37. Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Revelation 5:5)
38. I Am (John 8:58
39. King of Kings (1 Timothy 6:15)
40. Bridegroom (Matthew 9:15)
41. Only Begotten Son (John 3:16)
42. Wonderful Counselor (Isaiah 9:6)
43. Immanuel (Matthew 1:23)
44. Son of Man (Matthew 20:28)
45. Dayspring (Luke 1:78)
46. The Amen (Revelation 3:14)
47. King of the Jews (Mark 15:26)
48. Prophet (Matthew 21:11)
49. Redeemer (Job 19:25)
50. Anchor (Hebrews 6:19)
51. Bright Morning Star (Revelation 22:16)
52. The Way, the Truth, & the Life (John 14:6) 53. Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6)

Question: "What does it mean that the church is the bride of Christ?"

Answer:
The imagery and symbolism of marriage is applied to Christ and the body of believers known as the church. The church is comprised of those who have trusted in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and have received eternal life. Christ, the Bridegroom, has sacrificially and lovingly chosen the church to be His bride (Ephesians 5:25–27). Just as there was a betrothal period in biblical times during which the bride and groom were separated until the wedding, so is the bride of Christ separate from her Bridegroom during the church age. Her responsibility during the betrothal period is to be faithful to Him (2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:24). At the second coming of Christ, the church will be united with the Bridegroom and the official “wedding ceremony” will take place and, with it, the eternal union of Christ and His bride will be actualized (Revelation 19:7–9; 21:1-2).

In the eternal state, believers will have access to the heavenly city known as New Jerusalem, also called “the holy city” in Revelation 21:2 and 10. The New Jerusalem is not the church, but it takes on some of the church’s characteristics. In his vision of the end of the age, the apostle John sees the city coming down from heaven adorned “as a bride,” meaning that the city will be gloriously radiant and the inhabitants of the city, the redeemed of the Lord, will be holy and pure, wearing white garments of holiness and righteousness. Some have misinterpreted verse 9 to mean the holy city is the bride of Christ, but that cannot be because Christ died for His people, not for a city. The city is called the bride because it encompasses all who are the bride, just as all the students of a school are sometimes called “the school.”

Believers in Jesus Christ are the bride of Christ, and we wait with great anticipation for the day when we will be united with our Bridegroom. Until then, we remain faithful to Him and say with all the redeemed of the Lord, “Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20).