The Gospel of Jesus’s Wife

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Peter was the first Apostle to teach the Gentiles about the coming bruise to the head prophecy. When Peter and Paul finally met for two weeks the only disagreement they has was about which James was more important, James the Apostle or James, the brother of Jesus. Now you have two teaching the same thing and all the other Apostles would have taught the same thing. Luke:21:12-24 would also have been taught as the scattering was in 70AD and prophecy isn't taught as

You do realize that you look sillier and sillier with every post you make, don't you and that is sure to follow you around from thread to thread. lol You might as well change your handle to Stupid.
And what did Jesus instruct Peter to do before he ascended ? You remember don't ya Maynard. It is in the gospel of John. He repeated it to Peter three times.

Well this thread is a prime example of stupid.
no you are

Megaloon. Seriously . You are quite possibly the most ignorant dumbazz I've ever met. Get some psychiatric help and take your pills.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
no you are Megaloon. Seriously . You are quite possibly the most ignorant dumbazz I've ever met. Get some psychiatric help and take your pills.

I'm not the one trying to relate my life to some loser that may or may not have existed 2000 years ago, who belived in a boogey man in the sky

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I disagree, Gollum was not a ringbearer - he only found the ring & fell under it's bewitchment. Gollum was not anointed, or called by any authority to be the Ringbearer or carry out any commission.
Bull. The owner of the One Ring was Sauron. You could argue that it passed to Isildur as spoils of war, but Isildur lost it, and Gollum found it. So the rightful owner was either Aragorn as Isildur's heir, or Gollum as the finder of long lost goods. Bilbo was a mere thief, and a thief can't pass good title. Hence Frodo never owned the Ring, and Sam sure as heck didn't. Even assuming that the motley collection of annoying elves and wizards constituted valid authority (which I do not concede), what about Bilbo? That little rat never bore the Ring anyplace under anybody's authority, and he made the cut.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
I disagree, Gollum was not a ringbearer - he only found the ring & fell under it's bewitchment. Gollum was not anointed, or called by any authority to be the Ringbearer or carry out any commission.

Re-read my post, Trek.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Bull. The owner of the One Ring was Sauron. You could argue that it passed to Isildur as spoils of war, but Isildur lost it, and Gollum found it. So the rightful owner was either Aragorn as Isildur's heir, or Gollum as the finder of long lost goods. Bilbo was a mere thief, and a thief can't pass good title. Hence Frodo never owned the Ring, and Sam sure as heck didn't. Even assuming that the motley collection of annoying elves and wizards constituted valid authority (which I do not concede), what about Bilbo? That little rat never bore the Ring anyplace under anybody's authority, and he made the cut.
There is a 4th book, one in which the ones that died at the end of the 3rd book arise from the graves as white warriors and the 'winners' at the end of the 3rd book end up melting as they celebrated their sins rather than mourned over them. The repair of the world then takes place and the ones that were 'melted' come back into a 'holy land'. You probably know all that though beings like you are smarter than a book.

Whoever carried the ring was the 'bearer', when they put it on they became a slave to the ring. The bearer would be 'inclined' to take journeys that 'enriched the ring alone' in the end. The way to break the spell is to treat the ring like a piece of worthless shiny stuff and make sure it gets a new dent at regular intervals.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Are any of you bible thumping gawd botherers familiar with the Gnostic Gospels? Do any of you have a clue why they were rejected when the synod of Nicaea organized the bible under the direction of Constantine?