The Forged Origins of The New Testament

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
lol For that matter, how sane is it to worship gnomes, faeries, demons, leprachauns and gods?

O, I don't know...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
O, I don't know...
Thanks Spade, I do like fairies and gnomes, but I wouldn't worship them. I have had some experiences in the forest that let me at least entertain their existence. I wonder why you rarely see male fairies in these paintings?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We some how ended up with four official versions of the Bible that conflict with
each other, I believe the real reason for that is the four major figures, Mathew,
Mark, Luke and John were in a political fight for the leadership of the church.
The writing came much later, as more of a political document than a religious one.
Almost all the churches, protestant and Catholic were engaged in political leverage
rather than saving souls. Empires needed to be built and saved and the main focal
point for hatred was none other that the religious divide. Even today in parts of
the world, the old religious hatreds are alive and well. I believe the writings are a
mixture of articles of faith, and stories designed to cover up the holes in fact.
It also seems funny to me the protestant leaders simply copied the Bible so the story
remains much the same. The initial divide between the protestants and the Catholics
was about as useful as sheering a pig, there was more noise than wool when the
dust settled. All faiths are based on doctrine and people have pretty much had enough of that they want substance and most if not all churches have precious little
of that

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Commandments are pieces of stone that were witten by someone on drugs of the day
I always wondered where 'stoned' and 'stoner' came from. Apparently the next batch of drugs are for,well kind of like a shot of morhine before being lead up the stairs to the chopping block,

2Th:2:11:
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie:

Or chew gum while confessing :p
Article 583.3.16 says you also need to confess that also.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm waiting for the board-game version. First is has some quests that are 'tests', how you handle things (social interaction pretends) is like the roll of the dice. Moving would involve snakes and ladder types of events, some help your journey other's are detriments to winning the game. The E-Version is easier and the online version has very reasonable rates for subscription. Rapture for the first 500 customers (perdayonafirstcomefirstservebasisandwherenoothercouponsareredeemked)

The take-home version has the 'happy-hippo' aspect when it come to when OT Saints 'pop up' and how to handle it.

The 'have you lost your marbles bonus round is way too easy' ....... or so it seems ...??

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Thanks Spade, I do like fairies and gnomes, but I wouldn't worship them. I have had some experiences in the forest that let me at least entertain their existence. I wonder why you rarely see male fairies in these paintings?
They're painted by men, perhaps?