The Forged Origins of The New Testament

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Christianity also conflicts with itself.
Is that a little or a lot? If it is a lot then wouldn't that point to it being devine, how else could anybody bat '0' on every category it covers?

It would seem to me that the ones that can pull people's strings successfully are also diametrically opposed to even the most basic adherence of the two Laws. The Bible is quite clear about their being false Christians about (even as it was still being written), and their would be a falling away from the truth. As stupid as this may sound you have to dissociated the current churches from being Christians as described in the NT. Words mean squat, action ,means everything. An Atheist who just happens to be following the 2nd Law is not punished for 'ignoring the 1st Law'. The path that allows for that 'wandering' also takes that away before the path ends (all have a unique path that has a common ending) The end of the Earth and the Heavens is the sharpest corner that is coming up. Everybody has to meet Christ before they can meet God. People are in one of two groups when that happens. The ones just being saved and those that have a few years under their belt from the time God allowed them to be saved.
An Atheist (or somebody from any religion other than Christianity) who 'just happens' to be doing what the 2nd Law mentions is going to be given a lot of points for that, enough that you have to touch Christ, and remain a non-believer after getting past the fear part, before He rejects you. God is more than a little harder to ignore, everybody gets to remember every single second of the 1,000 years prior to meeting Him and as soon as that event actually happens all the tears are 'wiped away'. )a skinned knee, a child, a loving parent, you do the math A grander scale of 'Where were you when JFK got shot?".

If you are going to believe in something, at least look into whether or not it has validity. Information presented is only a scratch of the surface of what I have learned over the years that lead me away from the church. The bible is pure fabrication and the church fabricated it purely for political reasons.
Do you have a list of where He isn't. The total number is more important the actual locations. What Atheist's call 'lack of proof' believers call 'a thorn in the side', pretty much equals the playing field. Being a Christian should mean God would give me more green traffic lights, reality would seem to point to I see more red ones and they turn red when I am less than a block away. lol
Is that proof of God?
BTW your journey is not over. There is a large gap between being a valid text from God and being used for things it was nor originally intended for. For one, the Roman Government was given authority over the conduct of man. If that rule was followed religion were be allowed the same as it was in the time of Jesus. Tolerated if it was peaceful and didn't attract the attention of Soldiers. The RCC broke that separation because a word from the Pope could launch almost any army in the known world. No Nation is free from 'persuasion' when one religion has a clear majority. Christians are meant to be followers of the Law not the makers of it. We give money to the state, we do not make the policy of how much that is. Tax-free makes the a political entity, the gifts you get back come from the Gov, not from God.

Most christians will not read the article because they will not read anything that disputes the validity of their belief. So I don't expect them to. You obviously didn't, so your belief is unshaken. I posted this more specifically for those like MHz and herald who proselytizer their beliefs as if they are guardians of truth, when nothing could be farther from the truth. You don't proselytize so I wasn't aiming it at people like you.
Are you asking me not to post replies to your own personal 'thoughts', like the above? Say it ain't so.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
lol I suppose the Quran is also a zionist invention to misrepresent god to those in need of guidance?
Perhaps religion is the fall-guy for the ones who seem to be holding hands with Satan at His return.

Re:18:11:
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her;
for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
Re:18:12:
The merchandise of gold,
and silver,
and precious stones,
and of pearls,
and fine linen, a
nd purple,
and silk,
and scarlet,
and all thyine wood,
and all manner vessels of ivory,
and all manner vessels of most precious wood,
and of brass,
and iron,
and marble,
Re:18:13:
And cinnamon,
and odours,
and ointments,
and frankincense,
and wine,
and oil,
and fine flour,
and wheat,
and beasts,
and sheep,
and horses,
and chariots,
and slaves,
and souls of men.
Re:18:14:
And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee,
and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee,
and thou shalt find them no more at all.

To me, any religion worth its salt would be founded on a code of behaviour rather than a codex.
So God wasn't messing with our heads when He put these things together to show us something 'goat-herders- could never have known.

The Basic Idea

Assuming that all thirteen strips of land are the same width, or rather, assuming that Ezekiel's small-scale representation was intended to represent thirteen strips of land of the same width, we have a map that from top to bottom is:
13 x 25,000 cubits = 325,000 cubits.
Now we are ready for our calculations.
Perhaps the simplest way to put it is this: If we enlarge Ezekiel's map till Ezekiel's city is the size of Revelation's New Jerusalem, then Ezekiel's map encircles the globe.
The proportion of Ezekiel's city to Revelation's New Jerusalem is the same as that of Ezekiel's map to the earth's circumference:
Ezekiel's Map / Ezekiel's City * Revelation's City = Earth's Circumference
Calculations a Bit Off

Let's first use the furlong that most references tend to use, the English furlong of 660 feet. Since the New Jerusalem is 3,000 furlongs to a side,
660 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 375 mi. (603.49 km)
Now we plug in the 4,500-cubit length of Ezekiel's city and the theoretical 325,000-cubit length of Ezekiel's map:
325,000 cu. / 4,500 cu. * 375 mi. = 27,083 mi. (43,585 km)
This amounts to an error of just under +9%, which is close enough to be intriguing.
Calculations Right On

Since the apostle John didn't live in England, he never heard of the English furlong. Instead, he used the Roman furlong. The author has found three different measurements for the Roman furlong: 606.25 feet, 606.5 feet, and 606.84 feet.​
Using a furlong of 606.25 feet:​
606.25 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 344.46 mi. (554.34 km)
325,000 / 4,500 * 344.46 mi. = 24,878 mi. (40,036 km)
This result is .071% more than the polar circumference and .098% less than the equatorial circumference.​
Using a furlong of 606.5 feet:​
606.5 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 344.6 mi. (554.56 km)
325,000 / 4,500 * 344.6 mi. = 24,888 mi. (40,052 km)
This result is .112% more than the polar circumference and .057% less than the equatorial circumference.​
Using a furlong of 606.84 feet:​
606.84 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 344.80 mi. (554.89)
325,000 / 4,500 * 344.80 mi. = 24,902 mi. (40,075 km)
This result is .170% more than the polar circumference and .0001% more than the equatorial circumference.
These extremely small margins of error make the subject more than just intriguing.

Ezekiel's City: Calculating the Earth's Circumference

Would that be proof of God?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Mhz, a journey does not presuppose a destination. Life on earth is a about learning. Your journey is the one of your choosing, mine is mine. I find it interesting that some have no objection to some posting cut & paste scriptural references ad nausium but if someone posts an article challenging them, a tempest in a tea pot erupts.

I do not object to anyone expressing their views. As far as you are concerned, it would be nice if you once in a while post something in plain English that everyone could understand instead of the metaphoric mumbo jumbo that you are inclined to do. What disappoints me is that most have posted from an emotional point of view and no one has challenged the validity of the OP article. You may have but I don't understand old English. It just sounded like gobbly goop to me.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Perhaps religion is the fall-guy for the ones who seem to be holding hands with Satan at His return.
Or perhaps religion is just another excuse for social get-togethers. Or perhaps it is just a tool a few can use to control many in some way or other. Perhaps it is just the bureaucracy between people and their gods, as Maher suggested.

So God wasn't messing with our heads when He put these things together to show us something 'goat-herders- could never have known.

The Basic Idea

Assuming that all thirteen strips of land are the same width, or rather, assuming that Ezekiel's small-scale representation was intended to represent thirteen strips of land of the same width, we have a map that from top to bottom is:
13 x 25,000 cubits = 325,000 cubits.
Now we are ready for our calculations.
Perhaps the simplest way to put it is this: If we enlarge Ezekiel's map till Ezekiel's city is the size of Revelation's New Jerusalem, then Ezekiel's map encircles the globe.
The proportion of Ezekiel's city to Revelation's New Jerusalem is the same as that of Ezekiel's map to the earth's circumference:
Ezekiel's Map / Ezekiel's City * Revelation's City = Earth's Circumference
Calculations a Bit Off

Let's first use the furlong that most references tend to use, the English furlong of 660 feet. Since the New Jerusalem is 3,000 furlongs to a side,
660 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 375 mi. (603.49 km)
Now we plug in the 4,500-cubit length of Ezekiel's city and the theoretical 325,000-cubit length of Ezekiel's map:
325,000 cu. / 4,500 cu. * 375 mi. = 27,083 mi. (43,585 km)
This amounts to an error of just under +9%, which is close enough to be intriguing.
Calculations Right On

Since the apostle John didn't live in England, he never heard of the English furlong. Instead, he used the Roman furlong. The author has found three different measurements for the Roman furlong: 606.25 feet, 606.5 feet, and 606.84 feet.​
Using a furlong of 606.25 feet:​
606.25 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 344.46 mi. (554.34 km)
325,000 / 4,500 * 344.46 mi. = 24,878 mi. (40,036 km)
This result is .071% more than the polar circumference and .098% less than the equatorial circumference.​
Using a furlong of 606.5 feet:​
606.5 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 344.6 mi. (554.56 km)
325,000 / 4,500 * 344.6 mi. = 24,888 mi. (40,052 km)
This result is .112% more than the polar circumference and .057% less than the equatorial circumference.​
Using a furlong of 606.84 feet:​
606.84 ft. x 3,000 furlongs / (5,280 feet / mi.) = 344.80 mi. (554.89)
325,000 / 4,500 * 344.80 mi. = 24,902 mi. (40,075 km)
This result is .170% more than the polar circumference and .0001% more than the equatorial circumference.
These extremely small margins of error make the subject more than just intriguing.

Ezekiel's City: Calculating the Earth's Circumference

Would that be proof of God?
Nope. There was sophisticated use of maths (the oldest one I can think of is the I Ching ( Book of Changes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )long before any books of the Bible were written.
There were sophisticated maths from India long before the Bible was written, too.

Downhome_Woman

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2008
Ontariariario
...because just denying without reason is unjustified denial?

Exactly. Denying without reason is as unacceptable as acceptance without reason.All those who accept Jesus/Allah/God just because a book tells them they should? Wrong. If there is an almighty - it gave me a brain to think. Personally I believe that there is something bigger than me but do I think it is portrayed by the 3 major religions? No way. and by the way,
The main stream religions? I've read the texts and you are SO far from what was preached, it's ludicrous. OK - Islam? sorry - you've just taken other people's traditions and beliefs and transmogrified them to be your own. In other words, plagarism. What do I wish? That all the religious leaders of all the major religious groups would fall into some deep hole and let the rest of us we]ork it out.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Or perhaps religion is just another excuse for social get-togethers. Or perhaps it is just a tool a few can use to control many in some way or other. Perhaps it is just the bureaucracy between people and their gods, as Maher suggested.
That same control would be there without religion. Rome was about material wealth, we live in a material world, get used to who is the worst of the worst when it comes to control by way of hidden agendas.

Why reject the reason God gives for the purpose of there being a Book called the Holy Bible. From the time of Moses prophecy has been given about the 'latter days'. By God's own rules He has to tell us about things before He makes them happen. Adam and Eve were given the consequences for disobedience. Noah was given warning of the flood. Christians have the words that tell us about how the prophecies will play out. Understanding those words is on our shoulders, if we get it wrong it is our fault.

Isa:42:9:
Behold,
the former things are come to pass,
and new things do I declare:
before they spring forth I tell you of them.

If He tells me not to kill (or murder by any means) and I kill (many) then perhaps I am not a Christian even though I claim to be one, even the Pope might vouch for me, that doesn't make me one, it makes him a liar.

It is the framework for a one world government under one King. It is the quality of that leadership that determines the 'fairness' the people receive. An imperfect leadership means an imperfect rule, all governments have flaws. The trick is to keep the mistakes to being as few in number as possible. Today's world is not an example of it running as smoothly as it can. Some things can be changed, there doesn't seem to be any great rush to change the things that, quite blatantly, need changing, God or no God.

Nope. There was sophisticated use of maths (the oldest one I can think of is the I Ching ( Book of Changes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )long before any books of the Bible were written.
There were sophisticated maths from India long before the Bible was written, too.
If the days of creation were intended to be exponential numbers then none of the 6 creation days were of equal time, they were 16.666666666666666666666666666667% of the total instead. 4,500,000,000 years ago if you could stand on the earth you would experience night and day, strike one 0 for each of the 6 days creations were happening and the world was complete (as we know it) about 45,000 years ago.
That could have been Adam's birth and Eve was born only 4,501 years ago. Adam and Christ would have been 'exploring' God's Earth (Eden).

Proverb:8:30:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Proverb:8:31:
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Proverb:8:32:
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Proverb:8:33:
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.

Only one source gave these dimensions. That concept should allow the size of the New Earth to be determined by using the same expansion ratio. The rotational speed should be different if we are to maintain the 12/12 split for night/day cycles. Would that keep our weight equal to what it is today on the smaller earth? Scripture forbids me from doing the actual math, as soon as I re-find that verse I will post it, forgive me if I can't find it anytime soon.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How one journeys through life does not necessarily determine how one dies. Or when for that matter.
They have the same start and end points that cannot be altered, we follow a predetermined path in that respect, what control we have determines the ups and downs (at times) most of the time it is others who influence that. Machete killers can alter the up and down portion of the path, dieing before the natural causes of old-age doesn't affect the birth-death sequence, only the time between the two.

Live in war and the odds are you will die in war. Treat others fairly and the odds are they won't come and kill you in your sleep.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
That same control would be there without religion. Rome was about material wealth, we live in a material world, get used to who is the worst of the worst when it comes to control by way of hidden agendas.
I agree, religion is just one way that a few people use to control many. So?

Why reject the reason God gives for the purpose of there being a Book called the Holy Bible.
Huh? You mean why reject the reason it supposedly gives for there being a Bible? For the same reason one rejects the idea of gods in the first place. Do we all need a reason to be good humans? Do we need a Bible to tell us what is good or bad? No. Many good people have never read the Bible.
From the time of Moses prophecy has been given about the 'latter days'. By God's own rules He has to tell us about things before He makes them happen. Adam and Eve were given the consequences for disobedience. Noah was given warning of the flood. Christians have the words that tell us about how the prophecies will play out. Understanding those words is on our shoulders, if we get it wrong it is our fault.
That's your adopted view of people. My view is that most people are inherently good and don't need bibles and gods to determine how to conduct themselves.

Isa:42:9:
Behold,
the former things are come to pass,
and new things do I declare:
before they spring forth I tell you of them.

If He tells me not to kill (or murder by any means) and I kill (many) then perhaps I am not a Christian even though I claim to be one, even the Pope might vouch for me, that doesn't make me one, it makes him a liar.

It is the framework for a one world government under one King. It is the quality of that leadership that determines the 'fairness' the people receive. An imperfect leadership means an imperfect rule, all governments have flaws. The trick is to keep the mistakes to being as few in number as possible. Today's world is not an example of it running as smoothly as it can. Some things can be changed, there doesn't seem to be any great rush to change the things that, quite blatantly, need changing, God or no God.
There never will be perfection as long as different people have different viewpoints from each other and there are those people that are drasticallty different from the rest: the thieves, killers, etc.

If the days of creation were intended to be exponential numbers then none of the 6 creation days were of equal time, they were 16.666666666666666666666666666667% of the total instead. 4,500,000,000 years ago if you could stand on the earth you would experience night and day, strike one 0 for each of the 6 days creations were happening and the world was complete (as we know it) about 45,000 years ago.
That could have been Adam's birth and Eve was born only 4,501 years ago. Adam and Christ would have been 'exploring' God's Earth (Eden).

Proverb:8:30:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Proverb:8:31:
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Proverb:8:32:
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Proverb:8:33:
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.

Only one source gave these dimensions. That concept should allow the size of the New Earth to be determined by using the same expansion ratio. The rotational speed should be different if we are to maintain the 12/12 split for night/day cycles. Would that keep our weight equal to what it is today on the smaller earth? Scripture forbids me from doing the actual math, as soon as I re-find that verse I will post it, forgive me if I can't find it anytime soon.
People can make mathematics appear to support almost anything they want. It's like people rationalizing Nostradamus' predictions. They will search for anything that comes close to what they think supports what they interpret his predictions to be. Same with astrology, phrenology and other such matters.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I agree, religion is just one way that a few people use to control many. So?
If the Solders can control a population then why do they need a 2nd prong of attack.
Religion and government work hand in hand, Rome allowed the Jews to have a temple if it kept them docile. It wasn't any secret that the Church had the ear of the ruling 'Elite' of Europe, from 100AD until this very day.

Huh? You mean why reject the reason it supposedly gives for there being a Bible? For the same reason one rejects the idea of gods in the first place. Do we all need a reason to be good humans? Do we need a Bible to tell us what is good or bad? No. Many good people have never read the Bible.That's your adopted view of people. My view is that most people are inherently good and don't need bibles and gods to determine how to conduct themselves.
People aren't very good at following laws no matter who puts them in place they get broken. I wouldn't really put the last 1,000 years as being under the rule of Apostle like Christians. They (the NT) don't seem to mention water-boarding as one of the gathering tools.

There never will be perfection as long as different people have different viewpoints from each other and there are those people that are drasticallty different from the rest: the thieves, killers, etc.
How about the more basic social behavior that reduces all the 'common crimes', those that have more than they could ever possibly need and those that are two days away from being hungry and/or cold. The have-mores show no sign of wanting that to change (other than the gap gets more defined). Facing a crowd of 4,000 when you have 4 shells left is possible when you fight the greater number.

Even Romans 13 allows for two classes, the Shepherd (Government) and the Flock (Citizens) Christian are given a definition of what not-to-do and people (all races and tongues) don't get jail time for being kind to one another.

People can make mathematics appear to support almost anything they want. It's like people rationalizing Nostradamus' predictions. They will search for anything that comes close to what they think supports what they interpret his predictions to be. Same with astrology, phrenology and other such matters.

Does that mean no numbers. Say the world was 20,000 miles around and the conversion factor was about 200X. those two numbers give you the length of the path that goes around the world in a straight line. 4,000,000 miles, lol That is a lot of new homesteads.

That would be proof of somebody knowing more than they should some 4500 years ago. How about this verse, how many goat-herders forecast the destruction of the earth by fire that is associated with stars vanishing at the same time.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
........ yet.
But, back to the point, just because life ends in death so far does not mean every journey has a predetermined end. What are the journeys of humankind? What is its end? Is there an end?
Start with, 'in the beginning of ..... ' and if anything comes to mind then you can look for the end.
99 point something % of all species that we know of are extinct. The odds don't favor a very long journey for us in our current form.

Being tossed about on a raging sea with no means of control is not really a journey, it is being along for the ride.

Remember the human and dino tracks ... you know who and this friend

ob:40:13:
Hide them in the dust together;
and bind their faces in secret.
Job:40:14:
Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
Job:40:15:
Behold now behemoth,
which I made with thee;
he eateth grass as an ox.
Job:40:16:
Lo now,
his strength is in his loins,
and his force is in the navel of his belly.
Job:40:17:
He moveth his tail like a cedar:
the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
Job:40:18:
His bones are as strong pieces of brass;
his bones are like bars of iron.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
If the Solders can control a population then why do they need a 2nd prong of attack.
Is that a question? (You recognize the punctuation mark, I hope) What are you talking about? You don't think preachers can control a population? From what I've seen, there are 4 ways of controlling populations; using politics, military, religion, or combination of those.
Religion and government work hand in hand,
Sometimes. Sometimes not.

SOME
People aren't very good at following laws no matter who puts them in place they get broken. I wouldn't really put the last 1,000 years as being under the rule of Apostle like Christians. They (the NT) don't seem to mention water-boarding as one of the gathering tools.

How about the more basic social behavior that reduces all the 'common crimes', those that have more than they could ever possibly need and those that are two days away from being hungry and/or cold. The have-mores show no sign of wanting that to change (other than the gap gets more defined). Facing a crowd of 4,000 when you have 4 shells left is possible when you fight the greater number.
English, please. I didn't understand half of that. Language is more than just words; it is punctuation, grammar, etc.

Even Romans 13 allows for two classes, the Shepherd (Government) and the Flock (Citizens) Christian are given a definition of what not-to-do and people (all races and tongues) don't get jail time for being kind to one another.
So?

Does that mean no numbers. Say the world was 20,000 miles around and the conversion factor was about 200X. those two numbers give you the length of the path that goes around the world in a straight line. 4,000,000 miles, lol That is a lot of new homesteads.
Sorry, but if the world was perfectly round and 20,000 miles around, the length of a straight path around it would be 20,000 miles.

That would be proof of somebody knowing more than they should some 4500 years ago.
Who determines if someone knows more than they should know? How can someone know more than they should in the first place? Don't they just know what they know?
How about this verse, how many goat-herders forecast the destruction of the earth by fire that is associated with stars vanishing at the same time.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
What about it? What's the difference between that and my prediction that some planet 40 million light years from here will be discovered and have beings who all seem like gods to us? Or how is it different from my prediction that we will find a world where insects are the dominant species?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Start with, 'in the beginning of ..... ' and if anything comes to mind then you can look for the end.
Ok. Where's the end of a Mobius strip? Where's the end of the symbol for infinity? Where are the beginnings of those? Show me the end of humanity. Show me something other than guesses.
99 point something % of all species that we know of are extinct. The odds don't favor a very long journey for us in our current form.
So? All I see you doing is throwing out a bunch of "what ifs" and nothing that refutes the point.

Being tossed about on a raging sea with no means of control is not really a journey, it is being along for the ride.
Quibbling over semantics now?

Remember the human and dino tracks ... you know who and this friend

ob:40:13:
Hide them in the dust together;
and bind their faces in secret.
Job:40:14:
Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
Job:40:15:
Behold now behemoth,
which I made with thee;
he eateth grass as an ox.
Job:40:16:
Lo now,
his strength is in his loins,
and his force is in the navel of his belly.
Job:40:17:
He moveth his tail like a cedar:
the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
Job:40:18:
His bones are as strong pieces of brass;
his bones are like bars of iron.
Yeah that sure shows how all journeys have a predetermined end, alright.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Too funny. I challenge the validity of the scriptures and you post a bunch of scriptures to prove the validity of your belief in scriptures. Did I get off on the wrong planet? Or was I interred in this asylum by mistake?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sorry, but if the world was perfectly round and 20,000 miles around, the length of a straight path around it would be 20,000 miles.
1 times around=20,000 miles
2 times around =40,000 miles
20 times around =400,000 miles
200 times around =4,000,000 miles

With that last dimension, New Jerusalem would be on the same scale as Ezekiel's temple would be if built on this earth. I'm not claiming it is factual, just tah if God can make one thing larger it can apply to other things associated with it.
To visit once / year you would need a very fast car and something to keep you awake.