Vernon, B.C.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not that difficult to understand. It's incumbent upon a top politician to rub elbows with all sorts of unsavory Assholes. ( I think there's a famous photo of F.D.R., Churchill and Stalin) This Kim asshole is small potatoes compared to Stalin who murdered 20 million of his own people.

"Top Politician" ain't Trump. Incompetent, impulsive bully is your "glorious leader". America needed a quality leader at this crucial point in her history and, not only was none available, they chose the worst possible alternative. That nation is knackered ...spent and done.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I just figured JLM was referring to myself. All this time he's total cluelessness has been a masterful troll.

Sorry Corduroy.................no cluelessness on MY part! :)

"Top Politician" ain't Trump. Incompetent, impulsive bully is your "glorious leader". America needed a quality leader at this crucial point in her history and, not only was none available, they chose the worst possible alternative. That nation is knackered ...spent and done.

What higher politician is there in the U.S today?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What higher politician is there in the U.S today?
To start with, trump ain't no politician. He i a spoiled bag of wind without a clue. He reminds me of the movie "The Pope Must Die" where a lowly monk accidentally becomes pope.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
To start with, trump ain't no politician. He i a spoiled bag of wind without a clue. He reminds me of the movie "The Pope Must Die" where a lowly monk accidentally becomes pope.

You're watching too much fantasy Cliffy. Trump is the "real McCoy"- he may not always get his way (on the first or second try) but he sure as hell gives it a good shot. You have to remember that most of his opposition are a bunch of bureaucraps, who I happen to have little use for. Read the book titled "Bull of the Woods", it's about the life of Gordon Gibson Sr. ...............................That's Trump!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amazon.ca/Bull-Woods-Gordon-Gibson-Story/dp/1771000171

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Best 100 days without Hillary as POTUS ever.
How do you KNOW?? You cannot logically compare the current "presidency" with one that did not take place.
All you have is biased speculation. and "alternative facts "

It is one thing to try and understand the mindset of Trump..........but quite another to comprehend the mentality of his supporters.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How do you KNOW?? You cannot logically compare the current "presidency" with one that did not take place.
All you have is biased speculation. and "alternative facts "

It is one thing to try and understand the mindset of Trump..........but quite another to comprehend the mentality of his supporters.

I'm pretty sure most people have a good idea of what a Presidency with Hillary as the subject would look like..........................slow grass growing!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You're watching too much fantasy Cliffy. Trump is the "real McCoy"- he may not always get his way (on the first or second try) but he sure as hell gives it a good shot. You have to remember that most of his opposition are a bunch of bureaucraps, who I happen to have little use for. Read the book titled "Bull of the Woods", it's about the life of Gordon Gibson Sr. ...............................That's Trump!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amazon.ca/Bull-Woods-Gordon-Gibson-Story/dp/1771000171
At the end of the book the bull realized how much they destroyed the forest .