The First 100 Days in Trump Land

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
America has become a kakistrocracy. well done.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
*snert

"I've been dealing with politicians all my life. All my life. And I've always gotten them to do what I need them to do." Donald Trump

"I'm the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters". Donald Trump

'I think Ronald Reagan was one of the great presidents, period, not just recently. I thought he had the demeanor. I thought he had the bearing. I thought he had the thought process". Donald Trump

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --Ronald Reagan

"We were told four years ago that 17 million people went to bed hungry every night. Well, that was
probably true. They were all on a diet." --Ronald Reagan,

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
If Trump continues like this for the rest of his presidency, what would liberals have to complain about? He hasn't done anything. Conservatives should be pissed that he's reversed so many positions, has demonstrated his incompetence by failing to get any of his major projects off the ground, and wastes millions of dollars golfing and funneling his taxfunded security costs into his own businesses. Conservatives should be livid, but since they don't have any substance all they seem to care about is that one of their guys is president.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Congratulations are in order for Trump.............................he's made it 99 days past Mental Floss's predicted impeachment date! :) (Not sure if M.F. understands the meaning of the word impreach) :) :) :)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If Trump continues like this for the rest of his presidency, what would liberals have to complain about? He hasn't done anything. Conservatives should be pissed that he's reversed so many positions, has demonstrated his incompetence by failing to get any of his major projects off the ground, and wastes millions of dollars golfing and funneling his taxfunded security costs into his own businesses. Conservatives should be livid, but since they don't have any substance all they seem to care about is that one of their guys is president.

he did say gov't should be run like a business. nobody thought he meant his own business with their money going into his bank accounts.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
are trump supporters still happy with him?

Guess How Much Congress Just Budgeted To Pay For Trump's Vacations | Verified Politics

Congressional Republicans and Democrats succeeded in reaching a compromise on a spending bill to keep the government open today. Unable to afford a government shutdown after having wasted all their political capital on two defeated efforts to repeal Obamacare, the spending bill contains no money for Trump’s promised border wall nor any cuts to Planned Parenthood.

But it does contain $41 million allocated to pay for President Trump’s weekly vacations – eight million tax payer dollars a month so that President Trump can jet

Trump has visited one of his properties 1 out of every 3 days he’s been president and he’s on pace to outspend the taxpayer cost of President Obama’s eight years of vacations in just one year.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I think a few people may be in for a big surprise when it comes to Trump. There's a lot of crap he has to work his way through, not to mention people who wish he fails just for the sake of failing. Slowly but surely he'll start making headway before the half way mark of his first term. :) :)

I think that you are in La-la-la land. He's a bully who admires other bullies and their bullying. What a fecking disaster.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
But it does contain $41 million allocated to pay for President Trump’s weekly vacations – eight million tax payer dollars a month so that President Trump can jet.

I honestly believe that Trump is taking the US Taxpayers for a ride..

He's a charlatan and a con-artist and he's scammed his followers into believing he cares about them, or he can relate to them on any level.

Yup just like the average Joe, surrounded in Gold in Trump Tower.. :lol:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He already has accomplished what he promised, just ask him. He's on track to stop the civil war now, too.

Yeah. If Jackson had been President twenty years after his death, he would have crushed the Union and all of their libtard abolitionist snowflakes.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think that you are in La-la-la land. He's a bully who admires other bullies and their bullying. What a fecking disaster.

That's one of the nice things about this forum........................you can think what you like, without the necessity of having to be correct. :) :) :) :)