The Complete Wikileaks Thread(All threads merged here!)

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I said it was suspicious that none of the cables released so far reveal any dirt on Israel. I never said I accepted the allegations regarding a relationship between wikileaks and Israel at face value. Let's see some evidence to back up the allegations first. Right now the evidence is just circumstantial.

Also If the charges against Assange had any merit, I doubt Swedish prosecutors would have released him the first time round.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I said it was suspicious that none of the cables released so far reveal any dirt on Israel. Nothing more.

I think there are two reasons for that.

First of all, I don't think the USA has the obsession with Israel most accuse them of.......secondly, I think that most communications with Israel would be of a higher classification........

YOUR obsession with Israel is extremely unhealthy.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006

First of all, I don't think the USA has the obsession with Israel most accuse them of.......secondly, I think that most communications with Israel would be of a higher classification........

I was responding to a post by DarkBeaver.

My "obsession" regarding Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity is about the same as my obsession with South African Apartheid in the 1980's. My motivation is that I want fellow Canadians to know what the news isn't telling us about Israel. Canada's support for Israel should be conditional on their respect for international laws, treaties and conventions. Canada should not support war criminals or people who commit crimes against humanity.

Maybe he is just too much of a chicken shyte to release anything against Israel....The Mossad wouldn't have any qualms about arranging an "accident" non?
That's another possibility.

I suspect Colpy is right. Wikileaks source didn't have access to confidential documents involving Israel.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Some of the Americans who participated in the Nuremberg trials became disillusioned with the entire business. One of the few to make public his feelings was Charles F. Wennerstrum, an Iowa Supreme Court justice who served as presiding judge in the Nuremberg trial of German generals. "If I had known seven months ago what I know today, I would never have come here," he declared immediately after sentences were pronounced. "The high ideals announced as the motives for creating these tribunals have not been evident," he added.

Wennerstrum cautiously referred to the extensive Jewish involvement in the Nuremberg process. "The entire atmosphere here is unwholesome ... Lawyers, clerks, interpreters and researchers were employed who became Americans only in recent years, whose backgrounds were imbedded in Europe's hatreds and prejudices." He criticized the one-sided handling of evidence. "Most of the evidence in the trials was documentary, selected from the large tonnage of captured records. The selection was made by the prosecution. The defense had access only to those documents which the prosecution considered material to the case." He concluded that "the trials were to have convinced the Germans of the guilt of their leaders. They convinced the Germans merely that their leaders lost the war to tough conquerors." Wennerstrum left Nuremberg "with a feeling that justice has been denied."

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html#23

DB I have read somewhere that 137 of those on trial had thier testicles crushed beyond medical repair. So maybe Nuremberg wasn't the great exercise of justice like the script reads.DB

Last edited:

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada

No I believe your vehement support for brutal, genocidal zionist regimes is much more unhealthy. as well as the begging for the death of someone simply making citizens aware of the corruption and evil behaviour of their own government.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
No I believe your vehement support for brutal, genocidal zionist regimes is much more unhealthy. as well as the begging for the death of someone simply making citizens aware of the corruption and evil behaviour of their own government.

Yeah like you're government doesn't suck.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

(my emphasis added)

You know, of all the idiotic, Jew-hating, hysterical accusations made against Israel, this has to be the most distasteful and requires a special depth of depravity and level of stupidity in the accuser.

You would think they would try something a little more difficult to prove as false....

Arab Population of the West Bank and Gaza in 1970 : slightly over one million.
Arab Immigration to West Bank and Gaza: negligible
Arab Population of the West Bank and Gaza in 2006: approximately four million

Arab population of Israel proper in 1949: 159,100
Arab immigration: negligible
Arab population of Israel proper in 2006: 1,413,300

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

If the Zionists are genocidal......they are spectacularly bad at it! lol

Actually, I don't think you understand the meaning of the word.....please buy a dictionary.

However, as a means of clarification, this is what a genocide looks like:

Jewish population in Europe in 1933: 9.5 million
Jewish population in Europe in 1950: 3.5 million

Jewish Population of Europe in 1945

Thank you for your attention. We will be most pleased to continue your education as the need arises.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Palestinian death toll triples this year - Middle East, World - The Independent

Gaza death toll tops 900 | Reuters

Palestinian death toll in Gaza reaches 1,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

At 11:30am on December 27, 2008, Israel launched the campaign titled Operation Cast Lead. It began with an opening wave of airstrikes in which F-16 fighter jets and AH-64 Apache attack helicopters[102] simultaneously struck 100 preplanned targets within a span of 220 seconds. An Israeli Unmanned aerial vehicle airstrike on the Police headquarters of Gaza City killed 40 people, including several dozen police cadets at their graduation ceremony.[104]

At least 230 Palestinians were killed and more than 700 injured on the first day of air strikes. Civilians, including children, were among the casualties.[106] Human rights groups critically note that the attacks began around the time children were leaving school.[107] The Israeli attack was the deadliest one-day death toll in 60 years of conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians, a day that was called the Massacre of Black Saturday by Palestinians in Gaza.[108][109][110][111]

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Palestinian death toll triples this year - Middle East, World - The Independent

Gaza death toll tops 900 | Reuters

Palestinian death toll in Gaza reaches 1,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

At 11:30am on December 27, 2008, Israel launched the campaign titled Operation Cast Lead. It began with an opening wave of airstrikes in which F-16 fighter jets and AH-64 Apache attack helicopters[102] simultaneously struck 100 preplanned targets within a span of 220 seconds. An Israeli Unmanned aerial vehicle airstrike on the Police headquarters of Gaza City killed 40 people, including several dozen police cadets at their graduation ceremony.[104]

At least 230 Palestinians were killed and more than 700 injured on the first day of air strikes. Civilians, including children, were among the casualties.[106] Human rights groups critically note that the attacks began around the time children were leaving school.[107] The Israeli attack was the deadliest one-day death toll in 60 years of conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians, a day that was called the Massacre of Black Saturday by Palestinians in Gaza.[108][109][110][111]

And what a fine job Israel did!

HAMAS admits its military wing was heavily damaged, with almost one half of the casualties being legitimate military targets. That includes, BTW, the police, whom Hamas itself counts among its operatives. How big a fool would you have to be to believe there are people openly carrying arms in Gaza that are NOT Hamas?????

In other words, Israel scored a civilian:militant death rate of only slighty worse than 1:1. The average Civilian to military death rate in conflicts since 1950 is 10:1.

In 22 days the Israelis killed a maximim of 1416 persons: that according to Palestinian Human Rights. In 22 days of attacks on the most densely populated area on earth.

As a comparison, with the technology of almost 70 years ago, the US Air Force killed 100,000 Japanese in Tokyo in one night.

Meanwhile, rocket attacks and incursions into Israel from Gaza have practically ceased.

That, my friend, is a military operation carefully crafted to avoid civilian casualties, and highly successful in its aims.

It is hardly genocide.

Your education continues.

(All this has been posted in the thread on Operation Cast Lead, look it up.)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
That sort of relativism is idiotic

Maybe a little, the Taliban sometimes held public trials before executing people, even if they were kangaroo courts.

And that appears naught to be a concern of yours.

I guess I should have added more caveats than just pure aesthetics.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
The Israeli attack was the deadliest one-day death toll in 60 years of conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians, a day that was called the Massacre of Black Saturday by Palestinians in Gaza.[108][109][110][111]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_War#cite_note-110

Israel is Committing Genocide in Gaza

``What we're seeing in Gaza now, is pretty much slow-motion genocide against the 1.5 million Palestinians who live in Gaza.... If you read the 1948 Genocide Convention, it clearly says that one instance of genocide is the deliberate infliction of conditions of life calculated to bring about the physical destruction of a people in whole or in part,'' stated Francis A. Boyle, professor of International Law at the University of Illinois in Champaign. ``And that's exactly what has been done to Gaza, since the imposition of the blockade by Israel; then the massacre of 1,400 Palestinians, two-thirds of whom were civilians, in Operation Cast Lead. And that also raises the element in the Genocide Convention, of murder, torture, and things of that nature.''

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The Israeli attack was the deadliest one-day death toll in 60 years of conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians, a day that was called the Massacre of Black Saturday by Palestinians in Gaza.[108][109][110][111]

Israel is Committing Genocide in Gaza

``What we're seeing in Gaza now, is pretty much slow-motion genocide against the 1.5 million Palestinians who live in Gaza.... If you read the 1948 Genocide Convention, it clearly says that one instance of genocide is the deliberate infliction of conditions of life calculated to bring about the physical destruction of a people in whole or in part,'' stated Francis A. Boyle, professor of International Law at the University of Illinois in Champaign. ``And that's exactly what has been done to Gaza, since the imposition of the blockade by Israel; then the massacre of 1,400 Palestinians, two-thirds of whom were civilians, in Operation Cast Lead. And that also raises the element in the Genocide Convention, of murder, torture, and things of that nature.''

Now explain to me how a population that has quadrupled in 40 years is suffering "conditions of life calculated to bring about the physical destruction of a people in whole or in part"????????

Oh, and here is Hamas debunking claims of outlandish civilian casualties...

SPME: Fathi Hamad, the Hamas administration's interior minister, revealed that as many as 700 Hamas military-security operatives were killed during Operation Cast Lead. The number, consistent with Israel's examination, is significantly higher than th

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If THAT was true, you'd be living in the hills of Afghanistan, cleaning your rifle and salivating over the next occasion you get to stone an adultress or throw acid in the face of a schoolgirl.

BTW, the Islamists are gaining strength again in Sudan.
I really fail to see a great difference between your attitude and theirs.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
It would interesting to see how much and to what extent Wikileaks is funded by George Soros, directly, and/or any of his minions, indirectly.

Colpy, would you be happy to kill a flee that came from the body of a grungy mad dog, or would you prefer to dispatch - with all the human kindness, of course - the dog?