The association of others with God

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
talloola, it is not only the punish punish; but there is the reward and prosperity.
For crimes: not all of them are great; some mild crimes may only require rebuke, or mild punishment.

God is good and is very good, and He in fact is the Goodness.
All the blessing and grace that you have is from Him, and He is Clement: He does not hasten to punish: He wants to reward, and if man insists and refuses but only to act in a way of deserving the punishment, what then?

Strict rules are to the advantage of man, and the Islam religion is moderate: not like the strictness of Judaism neither like the over-indulgence of Christianity.

God is Most Gracious: don't see that He has not punished you and you blaspheme Him? and to Him we all are very weak: weaker than an insect to you.

I am not concerned what you think your god thinks of me, I don't believe in any gods, and the
punish, reward system isn't democratic at all. I am happy that in this country I can freely
chose to believe or not, and not worry that I will be stoned to death by some jerks who are
controlled by fantasy and their gods rules, which has nothing to do with me, I don't accept
gods.
and any god who is actually true, which they are not, should be intelligent enough to respect
my choice, just as my country does.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey Selfee just a question,,,how come ole Abe told the King his wife was his sister?
It was a way for God to gather the King and make him a believer. The story is only a dozen verses long yet these three seem so mysterious to you. What hope do you have in understand the rest of the book??

Ge:20:10-12:
And Abimelech said unto Abraham,
What sawest thou,
that thou hast done this thing?
And Abraham said,
Because I thought,
Surely the fear of God is not in this place;
and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
And yet indeed she is my sister;
she is the daughter of my father,
but not the daughter of my mother;
and she became my wife.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It was a way for God to gather the King and make him a believer. The story is only a dozen verses long yet these three seem so mysterious to you. What hope do you have in understand the rest of the book??

Ge:20:10-12:
And Abimelech said unto Abraham,
What sawest thou,
that thou hast done this thing?
And Abraham said,
Because I thought,
Surely the fear of God is not in this place;
and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
And yet indeed she is my sister;
she is the daughter of my father,
but not the daughter of my mother;
and she became my wife.
You might be surprised. Incidentally, the question was addressed to Selfsame.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I am not concerned what you think your god thinks of me, I don't believe in any gods, and the
punish, reward system isn't democratic at all. I am happy that in this country I can freely
chose to believe or not, and not worry that I will be stoned to death by some jerks who are
controlled by fantasy and their gods rules, which has nothing to do with me, I don't accept
gods.
and any god who is actually true, which they are not, should be intelligent enough to respect
This planet is destined for a shaking up, only two options are available, repented or not repented.

Jer:25:15-18:
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me;
Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand,
and cause all the nations,
to whom I send thee,
to drink it.
And they shall drink,
and be moved,
and be mad,
because of the sword that I will send among them.
Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand,
and made all the nations to drink,
unto whom the LORD had sent me:
To wit,
Jerusalem,
and the cities of Judah,
and the kings thereof,
and the princes thereof,
to make them a desolation,
an astonishment,
an hissing,
and a curse;
as it is this day;

Jer:25:26-29:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:
and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.
Therefore thou shalt say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
the God of Israel;
Drink ye,
and be drunken,
and spue,
and fall,
and rise no more,
because of the sword which I will send among you.
And it shall be,
if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink,
then shalt thou say unto them,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
Ye shall certainly drink.
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.

Jer:25:31:
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword,
saith the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
gods.

Is God like you a citizen and will participate in election? What is such mind?
God is God the owner of everything, the King of all kings, who created you a fetus in your mother's womb, and you should respect and in fact more than respect, you should enslave yourself to God, or else you are so proud and full of gases.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
okay . Didn't understand a word you said but,,nothing new there
I forgot to include this, it will also be something you cannot understand. It isn't a concern to me but at some point it will be for you. You can reject the book even if you actually understand it, no hope when you can't even understand any of it.

I started of with the Lord's Prayer and just as I was about to start my plea I got a vision that I was outside my body and saw myself, from the back and above, in a kneeling position with a mist a very short distance in front of me that obscured any further view.
I heard myself say "Master, I don't feel so good." A large hand came out of the mist and completely enclosed my body. This happened in a 'twinkling of an eye', I found myself enclosed in this hand and it scared me to no end because I struggled to be free of it's grasp but found I could move not even one little bit. This feeling of being scared lasted only for the briefest of moments.
What replaced it was the most peaceful feeling I have ever experienced, bar none, and to be quite truthful have not experienced that 'level' of peace since.
As soon as this wave of peace (meaning I was in the company of someone who cared for me much more than my words will ever be able to describe) overcame me the hand loosed it 'grip' on me and it opened and I found myself sitting on this palm facing the ends of the fingers and seeing further forward than that.
In front was a hallway, very tall and the walls were black. The walls were not smooth, but rather, had many indentations and sharp corners at these indentations. There was a faint light at each of these 'corners' and that was the only way I could tell the walls were not smooth, the rest was pitch black, I could see neither floor nor ceiling, only these faint corners.
We were moving down this hallway at a leisurely rate and as I was feeling very 'relaxed' I was going to change my sitting position so I had my hands behind my back and then I could lean back and rest on them. As I was leaning back one hand seemed to miss the expected surface that would support it and I ended up rolling to one side. I looked back to see what had 'gone wrong' and I observed a great hole in the palm of this hand. I immediately burst into tears and said with alarm "You've been hurt!"
I heard not a word but my tears left me and I spent the next few moments crawling around the hand, much like I did on the school-ground equipment when I was a small child.
This hallway had corners in addition to the indentations in that it was not straight as we have halls. We came around one corner and off to the right I could see a faint glow of light some distance down this other smaller hallway.
I asked "What's down there?" A voice (rather deep but very 'soothing') answered "You're not ready for this, but I will show you."
Off we went down this other hallway going around gently curving corners and the light got brighter with each corner we passed. In very short order we came out on a dusty,earthen path and I could see a sky. This path was rather narrow and had grass growing on either edge.
On the grass to the left there were several rabbits hopping around, a few bounds then they would stop and nibble the grass, a few more bounds, another nibble. Our presence did not disturb them in the least.
Just behind the rabbits, only a few yards from the path, was what I would best describe would be a three-wire barbed fence, not in the best of repair as the wire sagged a bit between the posts and none of the posts stood up properly but were tilted a bit at various angles.
A bit of distance from this was another fence made of planking, much like you would find around any farm that kept horses or cows, and behind were some farm buildings, house and small barn made of the same wood as the plank fence.
All the wood was very weathered but the condition of the buildings and fence would not warrant paint as this would be a waste because of their condition.
As I looked over at this scene I noticed several dogs in the yard. There was much running and yelping and much dust from all this activity. I could not determine if this activity was caused by our presence or not and if, in fact, the dogs were playing or it was a somewhat more serious matter they were involved in. The circles they made were small and done in quick fashion so in the short time I observed them they completed many circles.
The path we were on also had the gentle twists and turns like the hallways we had just came from did. We continued down this dusty path and came around another corner and came to a stop. The path ended here and was replaced by a large open space covered in lush grass, a short distance from us I could see gently rolling hill. I could see far enough to see three or four 'rows' of these hills, one behind the other. Very beautiful and serene but what was most astounding about these hills was that they were completely covered by people, standing so closely together that not one more person could have stood with them. There was a small open space between where the path ended and this large crowd stood, which is how I knew the grass was so lush.
On this grass, about midway between the end of the path and where the crowd started stood two people, one man, one woman. As remarkable as this whole scene was I was still even more astounded to see not one strand of hair on any of their heads, not one anywhere.
The two in front spoke no words but it was quite plain they were pleased to see 'Him'. No words were spoken to any from 'Him' either.
We turned and went back from where we had come from. Back into the little hallway till we turned left at the larger one.
We continued down this for some distance until we came to a doorway that was on our left.
I heard a voice say "This is a safe place for you."
The door opened and I went inside to a circular room about 50 steps in width. The room was decorated in many shades of brown and the 'outer wall' had shelves that went way round all filled with books. The middle had furnishings that matched the colors of the bookcases.
The door closed and I was alone.
I stood for a moment and went to the door and opened it just a crack. What I felt was sheer terror, and quickly re-closed the door and felt the terror was gone, as long as the door remained closed.
What was outside was not only terror but evil in that it had nothing good planned for me should I be foolish enough to open my door and go into the passage on my own.
I stood up at this point.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is God like you a citizen and will participate in election? What is such mind?
God is God the owner of everything, the King of all kings, who created you a fetus in your mother's womb, and you should respect and in fact more than respect, you should enslave yourself to God, or else you are so proud and full of gases.
Gathering people is God's task rather than it being that of a believer. Our task is quite simple really. The part that you might consider is that chatting with other believers is better for your own relationship with God than trying to impart understanding to those who are blind for some reason. The soul you save might be your own.

Jas:2:15-20:
If a brother or sister be naked,
and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them,
Depart in peace,
be ye warmed and filled;
notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body;
what doth it profit?
Even so faith,
if it hath not works,
is dead, being alone.
Yea,
a man may say,
Thou hast faith,
and I have works:
shew me thy faith without thy works,
and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God;
thou doest well:
the devils also believe,
and tremble.
But wilt thou know,
O vain man,
that faith without works is dead?

1Co:5:9-13:
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world,
or with the covetous,
or extortioners,
or with idolaters;
for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company,
if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator,
or covetous,
or an idolater,
or a railer,
or a drunkard,
or an extortioner;
with such an one no not to eat.
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without?
do not ye judge them that are within?
But them that are without God judgeth.
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I forgot to include this, it will also be something you cannot understand. It isn't a concern to me but at some point it will be for you. You can reject the book even if you actually understand it, no hope when you can't even understand any of it.

I started of with the Lord's Prayer and just as I was about to start my plea I got a vision that I was outside my body and saw myself, from the back and above, in a kneeling position with a mist a very short distance in front of me that obscured any further view.
I heard myself say "Master, I don't feel so good." A large hand came out of the mist and completely enclosed my body. This happened in a 'twinkling of an eye', I found myself enclosed in this hand and it scared me to no end because I struggled to be free of it's grasp but found I could move not even one little bit. This feeling of being scared lasted only for the briefest of moments.
What replaced it was the most peaceful feeling I have ever experienced, bar none, and to be quite truthful have not experienced that 'level' of peace since.
As soon as this wave of peace (meaning I was in the company of someone who cared for me much more than my words will ever be able to describe) overcame me the hand loosed it 'grip' on me and it opened and I found myself sitting on this palm facing the ends of the fingers and seeing further forward than that.
In front was a hallway, very tall and the walls were black. The walls were not smooth, but rather, had many indentations and sharp corners at these indentations. There was a faint light at each of these 'corners' and that was the only way I could tell the walls were not smooth, the rest was pitch black, I could see neither floor nor ceiling, only these faint corners.
We were moving down this hallway at a leisurely rate and as I was feeling very 'relaxed' I was going to change my sitting position so I had my hands behind my back and then I could lean back and rest on them. As I was leaning back one hand seemed to miss the expected surface that would support it and I ended up rolling to one side. I looked back to see what had 'gone wrong' and I observed a great hole in the palm of this hand. I immediately burst into tears and said with alarm "You've been hurt!"
I heard not a word but my tears left me and I spent the next few moments crawling around the hand, much like I did on the school-ground equipment when I was a small child.
This hallway had corners in addition to the indentations in that it was not straight as we have halls. We came around one corner and off to the right I could see a faint glow of light some distance down this other smaller hallway.
I asked "What's down there?" A voice (rather deep but very 'soothing') answered "You're not ready for this, but I will show you."
Off we went down this other hallway going around gently curving corners and the light got brighter with each corner we passed. In very short order we came out on a dusty,earthen path and I could see a sky. This path was rather narrow and had grass growing on either edge.
On the grass to the left there were several rabbits hopping around, a few bounds then they would stop and nibble the grass, a few more bounds, another nibble. Our presence did not disturb them in the least.
Just behind the rabbits, only a few yards from the path, was what I would best describe would be a three-wire barbed fence, not in the best of repair as the wire sagged a bit between the posts and none of the posts stood up properly but were tilted a bit at various angles.
A bit of distance from this was another fence made of planking, much like you would find around any farm that kept horses or cows, and behind were some farm buildings, house and small barn made of the same wood as the plank fence.
All the wood was very weathered but the condition of the buildings and fence would not warrant paint as this would be a waste because of their condition.
As I looked over at this scene I noticed several dogs in the yard. There was much running and yelping and much dust from all this activity. I could not determine if this activity was caused by our presence or not and if, in fact, the dogs were playing or it was a somewhat more serious matter they were involved in. The circles they made were small and done in quick fashion so in the short time I observed them they completed many circles.
The path we were on also had the gentle twists and turns like the hallways we had just came from did. We continued down this dusty path and came around another corner and came to a stop. The path ended here and was replaced by a large open space covered in lush grass, a short distance from us I could see gently rolling hill. I could see far enough to see three or four 'rows' of these hills, one behind the other. Very beautiful and serene but what was most astounding about these hills was that they were completely covered by people, standing so closely together that not one more person could have stood with them. There was a small open space between where the path ended and this large crowd stood, which is how I knew the grass was so lush.
On this grass, about midway between the end of the path and where the crowd started stood two people, one man, one woman. As remarkable as this whole scene was I was still even more astounded to see not one strand of hair on any of their heads, not one anywhere.
The two in front spoke no words but it was quite plain they were pleased to see 'Him'. No words were spoken to any from 'Him' either.
We turned and went back from where we had come from. Back into the little hallway till we turned left at the larger one.
We continued down this for some distance until we came to a doorway that was on our left.
I heard a voice say "This is a safe place for you."
The door opened and I went inside to a circular room about 50 steps in width. The room was decorated in many shades of brown and the 'outer wall' had shelves that went way round all filled with books. The middle had furnishings that matched the colors of the bookcases.
The door closed and I was alone.
I stood for a moment and went to the door and opened it just a crack. What I felt was sheer terror, and quickly re-closed the door and felt the terror was gone, as long as the door remained closed.
What was outside was not only terror but evil in that it had nothing good planned for me should I be foolish enough to open my door and go into the passage on my own.
I stood up at this point.
You keep saying "book". The protestant "book" as you call it is a collection of 66 books. Written by men to give a sense of purpose and hope to a certain culture. I have read these books from Front cover to back cover and for the life of me Ill never quite understand why folks like yourself don't spend a little more time researching the history of these writings. Two words for you,,,,~ Public,,,Library~

... and behind every man, especially the great men, there is a woman rolling her eyes. :D
That would be true.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You might be surprised. Incidentally, the question was addressed to Selfsame.

I said before that this is one of the lies of the scribe or priest Ezra son of Siraeh, who rewrote the Torah following their return from Babylon. He lied, added, omitted and distorted many things in his Torah, which is the present Torah included in the Old Testament.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#The_Torah_[or_Hebrew_Bible]_of_Ezra_

"Weren’t there in Egypt any beautiful women that Pharaoh could choose as a wife for his own?
Was Abraham’s wife more beautiful than all the women of Egypt; so that Pharaoh would choose her for his own?
Is it logical that Abraham, and he is the master of the prophets, could speak such a thing, while he is a husband jealous about his wife?"

I add also: Does anyone of you like to say about his wife, similar words? So if you disdain this, how could Abraham, the father of the prophets, say such words?

In fact, such story was fabricated by Ezra, and he will be punished by God.

The Disagreement of the

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I said before that this is one of the lies of the scribe or priest Ezra son of Siraeh, who rewrote the Torah following their return from Babylon. He lied, added, omitted and distorted many things in his Torah, which is the present Torah included in the Old Testament.

"Weren’t there in Egypt any beautiful women that Pharaoh could choose as a wife for his own?
Was Abraham’s wife more beautiful than all the women of Egypt; so that Pharaoh would choose her for his own?
Is it logical that Abraham, and he is the master of the prophets, could speak such a thing, while he is a husband jealous about his wife?"

I add also: Does anyone of you like to say about his wife, similar words? So if you disdain this, how could Abraham, the father of the prophets, say such words?

The Disagreement of the
I thought you had said you were not addressing this axis of evil anymore. Try to stay consistent Selfslime you're side stepping the script.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#The_Torah_[or_Hebrew_Bible]_of_Ezra_

The Disagreement of the
THAT should give everyone that has a brain an idea of how shallow Muslim men are towards women. I mean besides the idea of theirs that a man is worth two or more women and that only women can do any wrong in Islam..

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
THAT should give everyone that has a brain an idea of how shallow Muslim men are towards women. I mean besides the idea of theirs that a man is worth two or more women and that only women can do any wrong in Islam..
Makes you wonder how things were before the axial age when all these "religions" seemed to spring up simultaneously.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Eve was beside Adam, as an equal before God, your version is based on the fallen angels way of doing things.
Not so. It is evident from what the Bible says that women are but small parts of men. It is no different in its estimation of women than the Quran in that sense.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Eve was beside Adam, as an equal before God, your version is based on the fallen angels way of doing things.

Don't reply to these three evils, MHz; they do not deserve any effort, and they do not understand, and if they understand they evade. I don't like them truly.