The association of others with God

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

If man says: No god, it means: he blasphemes, but if he complete the sentence: No god but God alone without associate, the meaning will be obvious.

So you cannot strip the phrases and take that as a pretext.
Of course God commanded the Prophet and the believers to fight, but to every situation was its condition.

"The messenger of God summoned his people by admonishing and by kind words and by forbearance towards them; that is His saying-be exalted- in the Quran 16: 125, which means:
( [O Mohammed,] preach to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in better [ways and words than theirs,] for surely, your Lord knows best those who stray from His way, as does He know best those who [may] accept guidance.)

[It means: Deal with them by your good conduct and easiness, and reason with them by words better than their words, and God knows who among them is liable to convert, so He will guide him to the Islam.]

God said-be exalted- in the Quran 41: 34, which means:
(Not equal is [the rewarding of people for] the good conduct, nor is the evil [conduct in requital by them]; then [O Mohammed] repel [the evil conduct] with a better [conduct], then one –between whom and you is enmity –[will become] as it were your friend [and] intimate.)

But those of his people who were associaters :) idolaters) hurt him and mocked at him, and even they intended to kill him, but God saved him from their hands. Moreover, they hurt his comrades, beat them, tormented them with fire and cautery and killed some of them.

While Mohammed - peace be on him - was patiently forbearing their harm; so that he did not fight them while he was resident in Mecca, but when he migrated to Medina (i.e. Yathrib), then at that time God ordered him to fight the idolaters, so he fought them; that is His saying-be exalted- in the Quran 2: 190- 191, which mean:

(Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. God does not love aggressors.
And slay them wherever you catch them, and
turn them out from where they have turned you out, for ‘seducing [people]’ is worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Inviolable [Sacred] Mosque [at Mecca], unless they [first] fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who unbelieve.)

God-be exalted- said in the Quran 9: 36, which means:
(And wage war* on all the associaters **even as they are waging war on all of you. And
Know that God is with those who ward off [His punishment.]
)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[*I.e. fight them with as much as you have of power and ability.
** I.e. the idolaters who associate their idols with God in worship (i.e. the polytheists.) ]

The interpreter said: Truly, Mohammed-peace be on him- fought the idolaters who hurt and denied him, but we should know that Moses had ordered the Children of Israel to fight the Chanaanites, and take in possession their homes and wealth, whereas they had not hurt nor fought him; but only that they were associaters (or idolaters) worshipping idols.

Likewise, David fought the idolaters, and there were other prophets and apostles who fought the associaters or idolaters; and that was with God’s command; because God-be exalted- hates associaters and idolaters, and get angry with them, and gives [to their enemies] power over them, to humiliate them by killing and taking them captives and taking their wealth in possession."
صفحة جديدة 1

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The company of AnnaG, twila and Ludlow W.L.L.

The enemy of God. Making antagonistic propaganda against God their Creator and Most Gracious, by way of spreading lies and insisting on their lies.

Do you belong to some party or organization or at least some group?

No way of discussion is of any use with you, because you have a program to which you work: atheism, polytheism; away with you and with all your noise.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

The enemy of God. Making antagonistic propaganda against God their Creator and Most Gracious, by way of spreading lies and insisting on their lies.

No way of discussion is of any use with you, because you have a program to which you work: atheism, polytheism; away with you and with all your noise.
Thank you. Let me know how it goes with those 72 virgin,,,,,goats.

LOL..reminds me of that line in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou",, ~oh no ,, George,,not the live stock ~

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

You better believe it, pilgrim. I would be the enemy of any malicious, malevolent, and criminally psychopathic being.

Yes. It is called Homo Sapiens.

Exactly. Discussion is only possible with people that can actually think creatively, objectively, and compassionately.

I can call you: AnnaG, Twila and Ludlow as the evil axis.
Why? I bet none of us has ever murdered anyone; especially for irrational and childish reasons.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
The company of Selfsame W.L.L.

The lackey of fiction. Making antagonistic propaganda against reason and logic, by way of spreading lies and insisting on those lies.

you belong to some cult group, FYI

No way of having any meaningful discussion with you, because you have been programed away with you and with all your noise.

Fixed it for ya!

Why? I bet none of us has ever murdered anyone; especially for irrational and childish reasons.

I haven't. Heck, I don't even kill bugs knowingly. I take them outside. Not only that, but when I hear, learn about or see a child or animal being abused I step in and report it. I don't make excuses for the person who's done the abuse nor do I step aside and bow down to them.

AND you can disagree with me and I won't threaten you with eternal damnation or have your head cut off and enslave your children.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Fixed it for ya!

I haven't. Heck, I don't even kill bugs knowingly. I take them outside. Not only that, but when I hear, learn about or see a child or animal being abused I step in and report it. I don't make excuses for the person who's done the abuse nor do I step aside and bow down to them.

AND you can disagree with me and I won't threaten you with eternal damnation or have your head cut off and enslave your children.
These people have no value of life. Anyone who can consciously murder another human life is inhuman. No different than disease.

A virus. An infection

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The second example is the company in which there is the association with God is:
The government in which many rulers participate and no particular one ruler: each ruler wants to act as he likes, so the consequence will be disorder and confusion.
So the polytheism is not logical.
The monotheism is the rule. The system and harmony of the universe indicates God is the same One.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
The second example is the company in which there is the association with God is:
The government in which many rulers participate and no particular one ruler: each ruler wants to act as he likes, so the consequence will be disorder and confusion.
The monotheism is the rule. The system and harmony of the universe indicates God is the same One.
Hey Selfee just a question,,,how come ole Abe told the King his wife was his sister?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I do. Damn stink bugs here kill baby trees before they are even born. The only good thing they do is feed stellar jays, flickers, woodpeckers and the like. And occasionally I will smack a noseeum but that is mostly because of reaction rather than intent.
I agree about the abuse, though. Making excuses for abuse and killing is no different than abusing and killing, IMO. Especially at someone else's demand.

... nor stone anyone to death.

Anyone that does these things is not worthy of respect nor compassion.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Fixed it for ya!

My oldest daughter is like that. She loves the critters wouldn't hurt a fly.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Well, it is a good thing that all the goddesses and gods that I like all work together in harmony then. =)
Sorry, but you do not seem to have any idea what "logical" means so this comment of yours is meaningless.
The monotheism is the rule.
You can have your rule. It does not apply here.
The system and harmony of the universe indicates God is the same One.
That is only what you see, but then your view is extremely narrow.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

I agree with monotheism. Having said that I hold that one God responsible for the evil spirits. Does that one God generate those evil ones or does mans own minds generate them against the wishes of the one true God?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't forget to update when God comes calling for you. I'll bet yours is the better story. This is how mine went, the hand part at the beginning was as scary as it gets, best of luck avoiding as it seems to be something you would want to happen to you or anybody you have ever loved or ever will love. May God have mercy on your soul. For what it's worth, you may be meeting the God of your current vision. Best of luck with that, sleepy will probably be leading the long parade, fitting end for him.

Isa:65:12-15:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:

Re:7:9-10:
After this I beheld,
and,
lo,
a great multitude,
which no man could number,
of all nations,
and kindreds,
and people,
and tongues,
stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb,
clothed with white robes,
and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice,
saying,
Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne,
and unto the Lamb.
And all the angels stood round about the throne,
and about the elders and the four beasts,
and fell before the throne on their faces,
and worshipped God,
Saying,
Amen:
Blessing,
and glory, and wisdom,
and thanksgiving,
and honour,
and power,
and might,
be unto our God for ever and ever.
Amen.
And one of the elders answered,
saying unto me,
What are these which are arrayed in white robes?
and whence came they?
And I said unto him,
Sir,
thou knowest.
And he said to me,
These are they which came out of great tribulation,
and have washed their robes,
and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God,
and serve him day and night in his temple:
and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
They shall hunger no more,
neither thirst any more;
neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters:
and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Not even being Jewish will save you from being sent to that place before they are gathered to God. You have to admit that fate is as bad as it gets as Gentiles have the option of repenting their sins. Jews have their hearts hardened just like Pharaoh when Moses was causing 'problems' and, as everybody knows, he didn't make out too well when push comes to shove.

Eze:39:21-24:
And I will set my glory among the heathen,
and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed,
and my hand that I have laid upon them.
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.
According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them,
and hid my face from them.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Don't forget to update when God comes calling for you. I'll bet yours is the better story. This is how mine went, the hand part at the beginning was as scary as it gets, best of luck avoiding as it seems to be something you would want to happen to you or anybody you have ever loved or ever will love. May God have mercy on your soul. For what it's worth, you may be meeting the God of your current vision. Best of luck with that, sleepy will probably be leading the long parade, fitting end for him.

Isa:65:12-15:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:

Re:7:9-10:
After this I beheld,
and,
lo,
a great multitude,
which no man could number,
of all nations,
and kindreds,
and people,
and tongues,
stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb,
clothed with white robes,
and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice,
saying,
Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne,
and unto the Lamb.
And all the angels stood round about the throne,
and about the elders and the four beasts,
and fell before the throne on their faces,
and worshipped God,
Saying,
Amen:
Blessing,
and glory, and wisdom,
and thanksgiving,
and honour,
and power,
and might,
be unto our God for ever and ever.
Amen.
And one of the elders answered,
saying unto me,
What are these which are arrayed in white robes?
and whence came they?
And I said unto him,
Sir,
thou knowest.
And he said to me,
These are they which came out of great tribulation,
and have washed their robes,
and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God,
and serve him day and night in his temple:
and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
They shall hunger no more,
neither thirst any more;
neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters:
and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Not even being Jewish will save you from being sent to that place before they are gathered to God. You have to admit that fate is as bad as it gets as Gentiles have the option of repenting their sins. Jews have their hearts hardened just like Pharaoh when Moses was causing 'problems' and, as everybody knows, he didn't make out too well when push comes to shove.

Eze:39:21-24:
And I will set my glory among the heathen,
and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed,
and my hand that I have laid upon them.
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.
According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them,
and hid my face from them.
okay . Didn't understand a word you said but,,nothing new there