The association of others with God

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You only have about 1% running the planet and I'm pretty sure their ego has them being a lot more intelligent than their actions prove.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Thanks for the tour of what will be the new earth. Got it all except the last one, that from your private collection?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
it is incomprehensible and unimaginable isn't it? And still there are those on this little blue marble that think they have it down pat. :)

That was for Twilas pictures of the universe

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

I guess it only works if you're in North America and are white.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
it is incomprehensible and unimaginable isn't it? And still there are those on this little blue marble that think they have it down pat. :)

That was for Twilas pictures of the universe

Some humans will make up any absurd, ridiculously illogical answer in order to not have a mystery.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Some humans will make up any absurd, ridiculously illogical answer in order to not have a mystery.

There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of when saying the words" I do not know". If I spent my life in Bagdad Arizona with no television or radio or smart phone,,,and someone asked me what it was like in New Haven Connecticut,, I would say....I do not know" Same thing when people try to explain the unexplainable.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of when saying the words" I do not know". If I spent my life in Bagdad Arizona with no television or radio or smart phone,,,and someone asked me what it was like in New Haven Connecticut,, I would say....I do not know" Same thing when people try to explain the unexplainable.

It's weird how saying "I do not know" is so hard for some people.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
One of the distorted things in the Torah of Ezra is that God wrestled with Jacob, then Jacob overcame Him and did not release Him unless He gave Jacob the word to prefer his progeny to other people.

Another thing in the Torah of Ezra is that God created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He took rest on the seventh day; while in the Quran 50:
{38. We created the heavens and the earth a, and all [moons, meteorites and meteors] that are between them in six days b, and no fatigue touched us. c}
------------------------------------------------------
a i.e. the planets including the earth.
b i.e. in six thousands of our years.
c This has been explained in the interpretation of the Quran, chapter 35, and in my book: The Universe and the Quran. [The interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.]

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
ego......

One of the distorted things in the Torah of Ezra is that God wrestled with Jacob, then Jacob overcame Him and did not release Him unless He gave Jacob the word to prefer his progeny to other people.

Another thing in the Torah of Ezra is that God created the heavens and the earth in six days, then He took rest on the seventh day; while in the Quran 50:
{38. We created the heavens and the earth a, and all [moons, meteorites and meteors] that are between them in six days b, and no fatigue touched us. c}
------------------------------------------------------
a i.e. the planets including the earth.
b i.e. in six thousands of our years.
c This has been explained in the interpretation of the Quran, chapter 35, and in my book: The Universe and the Quran. [The interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.]
You may enjoy the Narnia Chronicles by CS Lewis. Those characters are real too.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So wishing will stop an avalanche or volcano from taking your life if you are too close.
If you say so. I said something else.

Imaginary beings don't leave books laying around.
Exactly. People, as in humans, write books. People leave books lying around. A god that knew everything would not need books. It would know how to give people knowledge without the use of books.

.... let alone, "gee. I might be mistaken".
J K Galbraith - "In the choice between changing ones mind and proving there's no need to do so, most people get busy on the proof."

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

The meaning of the aya has been distorted: it does not say wage war on non-Muslims. What liars are these people: the atheists!

Quran 8:
{ 38. Say [Mohammed] to the disbelievers: if they refrain [from fighting you, convert and become Muslims], they will be forgiven [their persecution] that is past; but if they return [to fight you] – the dealing with the ancients a has already gone [before them.] b

39. Fight the [associaters] then c; so that there should be no more sedition [for the believers] d, and that [in the future] the religion may wholly be God's e.
But if they refrain [from their association with God, and from fighting you], then God is All-Seeing of what they do [so He will tell His apostle if they betray their pact with you.]

40. But if they turn away f, be sure then that God is your Patron; the Best Patron is He and the Best Helper [for you, Muslims.]}
a who were disbelievers.
b That is: We exterminated the disbelievers and helped the believers; as did We help Moses and his people and destroy Pharaoh and his host.

c If they insist on their disbelief and association [with God.]
d i.e. in order that they may not deceive people with their deception and with barring them from the Islam religion.
e That God may help the Muslims so that their number will increase, and God may exterminate the associaters so that the earth will be devoid of them.
f from the Islam, do not comply with it and insist on fighting you.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
=============================================================

So they were the idolaters of Mecca who persecuted the believers, then they broke their covenant. And he was ordered to fight them.

While you, the Iraqi did not fight you, so with all your civilization and democracy, what brought you to us!?
And you pretend freedom and liberty and human rights ..etc.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Whereas you folks do not pretend to have freedom and liberty (they are synonymous) and human rights? Women do not have as many rights as men. They definitely do not have liberty.
That makes you and your people hypocrites. Muslims cannot even keep from killing each other over your goofy religion. Some liberty, some human rights you all have. :roll:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
The meaning of the aya has been distorted: it does not say wage war on non-Muslims. What liars are these people: the atheists!

Quran 8:
{ 38. Say [Mohammed] to the disbelievers: if they refrain [from fighting you, convert and become Muslims], they will be forgiven [their persecution] that is past; but if they return [to fight you] – the dealing with the ancients a has already gone [before them.] b

39. Fight the [associaters] then c; so that there should be no more sedition [for the believers] d, and that [in the future] the religion may wholly be God's e.
But if they refrain [from their association with God, and from fighting you], then God is All-Seeing of what they do [so He will tell His apostle if they betray their pact with you.]

40. But if they turn away f, be sure then that God is your Patron; the Best Patron is He and the Best Helper [for you, Muslims.]}
a who were disbelievers.
b That is: We exterminated the disbelievers and helped the believers; as did We help Moses and his people and destroy Pharaoh and his host.

c If they insist on their disbelief and association [with God.]
d i.e. in order that they may not deceive people with their deception and with barring them from the Islam religion.
e That God may help the Muslims so that their number will increase, and God may exterminate the associaters so that the earth will be devoid of them.
f from the Islam, do not comply with it and insist on fighting you.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
=============================================================

So they were the idolaters of Mecca who persecuted the believers, then they broke their covenant. And he was ordered to fight them.

While you, the Iraqi did not fight you, so with all your civilization and democracy, what brought you to us!?
Why you silly dwarf your people have beheaded innocent people. Fvckin barbarians and dumba$$es nothing more.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Women do not have as many rights as men.

These are lies with which the atheists cheat people.
The woman is respected, but the atheist doesn't want to consider.
And we answered this many times.
There are difference between man and woman; the woman does not accept to be dealt with like man.
But to humanity they are equal, to the reward and punishment by God they are alike.
But the woman cannot be like man exactly. It can't be dealt with the father and the son in the same way: to each one is his special requirements.

Does a chaste woman go by night in dark places? No, why because she has special requirements, unless she is shameless and she does not pay attention to any probable rape or transgression.

I can answer by God's help their objections and their questions, but they do not intend to understand: these atheists have programs and organizations and they insist: they want to spread their poisons and to mislead the ignorant people.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
There are difference between man and woman; the woman does not accept to be dealt with like man.
But to humanity they are equal, to the reward and punishment by God they are alike.
But the woman cannot be like man exactly. It can't be dealt with the father and the son in the same way: to each one is his special requirements.

Does a chaste woman go by night in dark places? No, why because she has special requirements, unless she is shameless and she does not pay attention to any probable rape or transgression.

I can answer by God's help their objections and their questions, but they do not intend to understand: these atheists have programs and organizations and they insist: they want to spread their poisons and to mislead the ignorant people.
so why do you surgically remove a certain part of some Ladies anatomy ,,,,,Damn I wish I could meet you.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

That is pure dogdung.

Qur'an (4:11) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176).
Qur'an (2:282) - "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women."
Qur'an (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them"
Qur'an (4:3) - "Marry women of your choice, two or three or four"

In other words, women are not equal human beings.

"And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it"

So women are filthy I suppose.

etc etc etc

Selfsame, you have no idea what the definitions of the words "liberty", "human rights", "equality" are.