Tesla to cut thousands of jobs as Elon Musk warns the ‘road ahead is very difficult’

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Just one. How many minutes in a kilowatt-hour? And is a minute different in Saskatechewan and Australia.
I'm sure the crack science team of Tweedledumb and Tweedledrunk can provide the answer.
30 minutes if consuming 2000W. 1 min at 60,000W
Get it? It's an equivalent.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It looks like Tesla may have finally found a way to use up all of that old, unused inventory that's been sitting on the company's balance sheet: make new cars with old parts, and blame the coronavirus.

At least, that's exactly what it appears the company is doing in China, according to a recent report by Xinhua.

On Tuesday, the news broke that Tesla was "downgrading" hardware on its China made Model 3 due to "supply chain status amid the epidemic" and it then promised free upgrades to its customers. Instead of just doing the right thing, which would be suspending production until you can make the product property, Tesla is doing what it does best: half assing it.

The report points out that some Chinese consumers were noticing that the hardware in their newly delivered Tesla vehicles was inconsistent with their orders. Tesla responded by saying that Hardware 2.5 had been installed in some vehicles that were promised Hardware 3.0.

Isn't that a nice way to find out, as a consumer, that you're not getting what you ordered?

Elsewhere, this would look suspiciously like a bait and switch. And it appears from Xinhua's report that Tesla only fessed up after consumers started to take notice. We'd also be extremely interested in finding out when and how Tesla delivers on the promise of "free upgrades" for the customers taking delivery of their vehicles, with the wrong hardware, now.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
No I didn't. Lying won't help you here.

Here's your quote bud... Your words

One kilowatt per square meter on average.

Ya might want to rethink your entire position on this

"How long does it take to generate sunlight?" is your question.

In science, that's what we call a "stupid question."

You and Tweedledumb have a real nice evening out there is Saskalia now, hear?

After being schooled these many times, you still can't grasp the simplest of ideas, but don't fret, I have a special offer for you.

Ya see, I have access to an extra more gooder special technology in solar panels that will generate 4 megawatts of power from every 1 centimeter (on average).

What with your superior knowledge in this field, you can corner the global market on electricity and all this fantastic opportunity will cost you is a paltry $312 billion USD... So get your financing together and I will turn over this magical tech to you ASAP

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
OIL (WTI) PRICE COMMODITY
28.93 USD -12.64 (-30.41%) 12:55:00 AM EDT MI Indication*

lol so much winning

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
well here is the day you throw money into the market if you are a true believer.

as for oil - it is priced on speculative value. For years it has been estimated that the saudis produce oil at about $9 a bbl - in truth their oil is free and has been for generations.

There is no bottom for their oil. They could give at away for a decade and still not spend a single years profit.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
and as far as throwing money into a falling market I would be buying Tesla if I was going to buy anything

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Should have bought when it was $900. Then he would have an excellent tax loss.
Would rather have bought it when it first came out and sell it right now for massive gains

But I don't have your mind for business