Taliban attack on school leaves 141 dead

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I believe it was your ex-prez Dubbya that coined the phrase, "you are either with us or agin us." In other words, if you don't support us killing brown peoiple, including women and children, then you support the turists.

Keep doing that dance Cliffy.

Try dancing you're way out of this.

Is that the Wa-Na-Bee dance?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
All of humanity has been at war since we set foot on this planet.
As usual, your moral outrage outstrips your information. There is no evidence that war, defined as deadly conflict between two or more organised groups for control of land, population, or wealth, existed before agriculture and pastoralism, both approximately 10,000 years old.

For all our claims of having evolved, nothing much has changed except we have become far more efficient at killing each other.
Um. . . that increased efficiency would be evidence that we have evolved. Unless you're the type of fool that believes evolution has a direction or purpose, in which case go talk to the godbotherers. I don't do fantasy.*

Well, I think, as do many others, that the time has come to actually evolve and stop this stupid waste of life and grow up.
Oh dear, you are that type of fool, aren't you?

* Well, not of the non-sexual variety, anyhow.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Um. . . that increased efficiency would be evidence that we have evolved. Unless you're the type of fool that believes evolution has a direction or purpose, in which case go talk to the godbotherers. I don't do fantasy.*
Really? You seem to have swallowed (gulped) the pill that allows you to view a word that probably has to do with strengthening a species in terms of resistance to extinction for one that should have at least a 'De' at the front of it so it is not confused with the original term. The assured extinction is another reason for a slightly different spelling. I'm not sure you should be cheering on our 'masters' attempts at creating a new species via radiation exposure, just because space has them doesn't mean people exposed to them will become resistant and thus be able to travel into space. (enter Japan not being fixed, ever)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I believe it was your ex-prez Dubbya that coined the phrase, "you are either with us or agin us." In other words, if you don't support us killing brown peoiple, including women and children, then you support the turists.
All together now................

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
If only the Kikes would get out of the middle east all would be well.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
A trait you are most familiar with. Nice to see you come out from behind mamas skirts, now go put on some big boy pants and come back.
There's a few obtuse ones on this site.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'Us' is the correct term, care to share your list? 6 of your 9 candles blew out

Last edited:

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Or if they're black in America.

Margaret Sanger was right about Black people wasn't she? Planned Parenthood has kept the Black population down just as she planned.

Hey retard, how do you defend something and affix blame at the same fuking time?

How many children has the West and Israel killed so far this year, they up their score from last year?

Gaza was what for children, 700? Drones have wiped out how many in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? Come on you fuking mouth-piece throw out some numbers and tell me why they have to be increased so you can feel safe.

That is all the fault of God Damn Obama.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California