Taliban attack on school leaves 141 dead

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Pull the West out and see how fast that stops, all the real crazy ones have had lots of close dealing with the West, or is Jihadi John not a radical? This is more Black-water kind of **** that the Taliban as Palistan is a protector nation. I thought you were a little above FOX reporting, guess not.

So what are drones to become, post birth control?

The answer to who kills kids, look at the last 10 years, clearly the west is out in front by a very large margin. Do an article as large for each one of them that is the same length as the ones we hawk when they are blamed for the death of children. How quickly this crowd forgets Gaza.

Not about the US- China is also pressing the Pakistanis to clamp down.
This is about taking power in Pakistan.
We may well see Pakistan eventually split apart along the 4 provinces/ tribal lines.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
He also for got to blame Israel.

Damm I forgot, the whole civilized part of the world are toadies that wait anxiously to do Big Bad Israel's bidding.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey retard, how do you defend something and affix blame at the same fuking time?

How many children has the West and Israel killed so far this year, they up their score from last year?

Gaza was what for children, 700? Drones have wiped out how many in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? Come on you fuking mouth-piece throw out some numbers and tell me why they have to be increased so you can feel safe.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He also for got to blame Israel.
So you cheer when Israel or the West kills Arab (Muslim) children but you get all defending the same Muslim children if it isn't the US or Israel killing them, that about sum it up creep?

Damm I forgot, the whole civilized part of the world are toadies that wait anxiously to do Big Bad Israel's bidding.
If you are an example of the civilized world then the world needs and extinction level event to be at peace. That shot in the other thread really hit home eh? Good.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Hey retard, how do you defend something and affix blame at the same fuking time?

How many children has the West and Israel killed so far this year, they up their score from last year?

Gaza was what for children, 700? Drones have wiped out how many in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? Come on you fuking mouth-piece throw out some numbers and tell me why they have to be increased so you can feel safe.

None. Any kids killed in the middle east are strictly the fault of muzzie terrorists.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
If everyone keeps having so few children and the Taliban keep making 10 each. In how many generation will they takeover?

Reproducing at that rate is unsustainable, particularly not way over there with few resources. They already have massive amounts of poverty. Its only a matter of time before there is a population collapse.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What shot in what thread? The one where you spurted all over yourself when some terrorist murdered some innocent kids?
The same kids go to weddings where they become drone fodder, like I said you seem to be quite pissed that they are killing kids before 'your side' kills them. I re-posted it for you, it explains why your mind is mostly missing and what is there is pretty fuked up as far as consistency goes. If you are good when you kill kids and everybody else (one in particular) is bad when they do it then you might be the most insane of the the whole fuking bunch. You certainly are an ******* but that's not much of an issue as you aren't the first one I've encountered, you do get to remain standing so that's a bonus.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Afghan weddings....hilarious.

That goes along with the myth that all the GITMO detainees were caught building an orphanage. lol

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Wow it took 38 posts before the resident terrorist lover defended murdering school kids. By blaming it on the big bad west of all things.
You're a pathetic idiot, you don't care about any dead children you just want to whine about Islam.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're a pathetic idiot, you don't care about any dead children you just want to whine about Islam.

You're the ****ing IDIOT!

High time to annihilate the Tallyban. If there is a silver lining to this type of thread, it sure brings out all the f**KIng idiots, in case we forget who they all are.:)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
India Just Showed the World Exactly How to Stand Against Terrorism: #IndiaWithPakistan - Mic

Looks like India and Oz could show a few people on this forum a thing or two about compassion.

Say, Cliffy you see what I posted on your wall :lol:

Thought you'd get a kick out of that..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're the ****ing IDIOT!

High time to annihilate the Tallyban. If there is a silver lining to this type of thread, it sure brings out all the f**KIng idiots, in case we forget who they all are.:)
Interesting proposition. How do you propose to accomplish that?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I see the backers of these child killers are all in rare form with their diversions.
How many children has the US killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, etc., etc.? Or staved to death with sanctions? Or in Indian residential schools? The west has no moral superiority over anybody. Yes some lunatic Muslim extremists killed 130 children. What did India do about it? Violence begets violence. Time to try something new.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How many children has the US killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, etc., etc.? Or staved to death with sanctions? Or in Indian residential schools? The west has no moral superiority over anybody. Yes some lunatic Muslim extremists killed 130 children. What did India do about it? Violence begets violence. Time to try something new.

Great backing up the child killers!

Good job Cliffy! They enjoy your justification I am sure.

Who would have thought you have sympathy for child killers.