Taliban attack on school leaves 141 dead

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
How many children has the US killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, etc., etc.? Or staved to death with sanctions? Or in Indian residential schools? The west has no moral superiority over anybody. Yes some lunatic Muslim extremists killed 130 children. What did India do about it? Violence begets violence. Time to try something new.

About 70% of the civilian deaths in Afghanistan are due to Taliban action, not the INTERNATIONAL assistance forces.

Likewise in Iraq. The vast majority of civilian deaths were due to insurgent activity.

Ahhhh.......Vietnam ended as a US problem 40 years ago.

Yeah....children allegedly "starved" in Iraq while Saddam built palaces. Saddam starved them, not the USA.

You really do need help. Your grasp on reality is becoming ever more tenuous.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is not the righ post to have at the top of the page. Now where did all those random thoughts scatter off to? I hate it when that happens, in the meantime (insert DU baby pic) Who would have sold that to the Taliban and Iraqi Rebels?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vItuKKuz_7Y

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Great backing up the child killers!

Good job Cliffy! They enjoy your justification I am sure.

Who would have thought you have sympathy for child killers.
Nice try at deflecting blame, child killer ex-marine. Go look in a mirror Smack. I propose a peaceful solution and you spout off incoherent gibberish. Oh look... squirrel!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

ROAR, . . . ROAAR

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nice try at deflecting blame, child killer ex-marine. Go look in a mirror Smack. I propose a peaceful solution and you spout off incoherent gibberish. Oh look... squirrel!
Do you have evidence that Eagle ever killed a child, or are you merely defaming and lying about him?

I guess the fact that the victims were Muslims escaped Blackleaf. No big surprise, really.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
About 70% of the civilian deaths in Afghanistan are due to Taliban action, not the INTERNATIONAL assistance forces.

Likewise in Iraq. The vast majority of civilian deaths were due to insurgent activity.

Ahhhh.......Vietnam ended as a US problem 40 years ago.

Yeah....children allegedly "starved" in Iraq while Saddam built palaces. Saddam starved them, not the USA.

You really do need help. Your grasp on reality is becoming ever more tenuous.
So, do you think all these deaths due to infighting and civil unrest in these countries would have happened if the west had not invaded and bombed the country's infrastructure back into the stone age, wiped out their military and killed their leaders? You get a grip. War is stupid and wasteful and the only winners are those who finance them. Guns are nothing more than pen!s extensions. Maybe the military should go into battle waving their John Henry's about instead of these destructive substitutes.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're the ****ing IDIOT!

High time to annihilate the Tallyban. If there is a silver lining to this type of thread, it sure brings out all the f**KIng idiots, in case we forget who they all are.:)

I guess the "red" just proves my point!:) No more needs to be said!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Bush said if you support something it is the same as being there, in bushinese that is a verbal contract, only needs a 'damn right' to second it and it becomes law. The US doesn't have a selective or layered legal/political system does it?
Wait till you get his view on child Syrian tank drivers.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, do you think all these deaths due to infighting and civil unrest in these countries would have happened if the west had not invaded and bombed the country's infrastructure back into the stone age, wiped out their military and killed their leaders?
A great deal of it, yes. A brief review of history will show that the Middle East and Central Asia were warlike cultures long before contact with Europe. There is no reason to believe that they would have settled down to peace and loving but for contact with Europe.

You get a grip. War is stupid and wasteful and the only winners are those who finance them. Guns are nothing more than pen!s extensions. Maybe the military should go into battle waving their John Henry's about instead of these destructive substitutes.
Even if that's true, as I have demonstrated, wars have been going on in the Middle East and Central Asia for millennia. The very first war for which we have solid historical evidence was in the Middle East, between the cities of Ur and Lagash. Do you have any evidence or argument that, absent contact with the West, the people of the Middle East and Central Asia would not be warlike?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I guess the "red" just proves my point!:) No more needs to be said!
A target if I ever saw one, I'll to remember to give you a green somewhere. Memeory ain't what it use to be. I say, the memory ain't what it used to be.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Has he accused you of murder?
Let's see... he accused me of supporting child killers. If you support murder, you are as guilty as those who pull the trigger. I don't support murder, war or any form of killing humans, no matter what colour, creed or ethnic background. You think it is alright for him to accuse me but it is not alright to throw it back at him?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Let's see... he accused me of supporting child killers. If you support murder, you are as guilty as those who pull the trigger. I don't support murder, war or any form of killing humans, no matter what colour, creed or ethnic background. You think it is alright for him to accuse me but it is not alright to throw it back at him?

You called him a murderer. Twist away if you think that helps. Truth be told though, it only makes you look bad.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Let's see... he accused me of supporting child killers. If you support murder, you are as guilty as those who pull the trigger.
Under what legal or moral system? Aside from the philosophies of the Wa-Na-Be tribe, that is.

I don't support murder, war or any form of killing humans, no matter what colour, creed or ethnic background. You think it is alright for him to accuse me but it is not alright to throw it back at him?
I think your statement above is a better response than a defamatory lie. Unless your sole purpose on this board is to vent your pain that the world has thus far failed to recognise you as the moral lodestone of the universe.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A great deal of it, yes. A brief review of history will show that the Middle East and Central Asia were warlike cultures long before contact with Europe. There is no reason to believe that they would have settled down to peace and loving but for contact with Europe.

Even if that's true, as I have demonstrated, wars have been going on in the Middle East and Central Asia for millennia. The very first war for which we have solid historical evidence was in the Middle East, between the cities of Ur and Lagash. Do you have any evidence or argument that, absent contact with the West, the people of the Middle East and Central Asia would not be warlike?
All of humanity has been at war since we set foot on this planet. For all our claims of having evolved, nothing much has changed except we have become far more efficient at killing each other. Well, I think, as do many others, that the time has come to actually evolve and stop this stupid waste of life and grow up.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I didn't kill any children.... lol.

Accusing me of killing children and saying I am spouting off incoherent gibberish.

Would you like me to start falsely accusing you of heinous crimes?

You aren't proposing sh*t.

Just returning the favour, He wants to sling stupid crap, I have no problem throwing it back at him.

Calling me a child killer.

Oh you're a bright one Cliffy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Under what legal or moral system? Aside from the philosophies of the Wa-Na-Be tribe, that is.
I believe it was your ex-prez Dubbya that coined the phrase, "you are either with us or agin us." In other words, if you don't support us killing brown peoiple, including women and children, then you support the turists.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Keep twisting Cliff.

So... how often do you falsely accuse people of heinous crimes?

I wonder if falsely accusing someone of MURDER is a TOS violation.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I believe it was your ex-prez Dubbya that coined the phrase, "you are either with us or agin us." In other words, if you don't support us killing brown peoiple, including women and children, then you support the turists.

So then you agree with Bush. Interesting.