Not open for further replies.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The title of the article is clearly"

"Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid"

petros, you are clearly misinformed.
Dobry den zlob! Ah well I tried again but I guess the title is more important to you than the content.

University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What’s more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
What other network features - on their opinion shows - guests from all sides of the plotical spectrum?

Plotical?

Oops...spelling error.

I'll be sure to save this post.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Plotical?

Oops...spelling error.

I'll be sure to save this post.

Once you get over your small-minded gloating you will notice that I issued a correction just as soon as as I realized my error.

It would be a refreshing change if once in a while you did the same.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Once you get over your small-minded gloating you will notice that I issued a correction just as soon as as I realized my error.

It would be a refreshing change if once in a while you did the same.

Saved.....:lol:

The last time you can use that as a red herring.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Out of curiosity why do so many of you spend so much time farting around about insignificant minor political figures and piss poor news sources in a foreign country?
Now I can understand YJ's interest since he comes from a different foreign land and does not know that he United States of America consists of only a small portion of North America and that we have a border to help keep the riff raff out but most of the rest of you were born here and should have some knowledge of Geography.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Out of curiosity why do so many of you spend so much time farting around about insignificant minor political figures and piss poor news sources in a foreign country?
Now I can understand YJ's interest since he comes from a different foreign land and does not know that he United States of America consists of only a small portion of North America and that we have a border to help keep the riff raff out but most of the rest of you were born here and should have some knowledge of Geography.

taxslave, can you honestly say that you only watch Canadian TV? That you never watch shows on ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN? Do you expect the world to believe that you only read books by Canadian authors? Listen to only Canadian singers and bands? You wear only Canadian produced clothes? Drive only vehicles that were designed, engineered and built by Canadians? Eat only food that was produced in Canada?

The ONLY thing that you can claim to be purely Canadian is the high horse you are riding on, but even that is only because it is a product of your fertile imagination, in real world that you seem unable to comprehend.

BTW, I am willing to match my knowledge of geography against your any time.

And the riff raff can be Canadian too.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Yet another mistake.....tard.

OK, if you want to start a feud, I am ready.

What is a "tard"?

If it is meant to be a personal insult, I will NOT file it away for future reference, as you promised to file away all my spelling errors, because I am not small-minded enough to do things like that.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
NO, no mainstream news. It's all bull****! Wikileaks is the only true source of information!

Being the 7th Son of the toughest 7th Son of a Gun in his day I have the ability to see things about you.Past, present and future

You are in a room

It is filled with screens

They are all on Fox News - Oreilly is playing over and over - days on end.

Whoops that was the past.

After they got you down to that single stem cell at the base of your neck, no it is not a pimple and for the Love of God do not squeeze it.

They released you upon the world.

Then you stumbled upon this Forum.

My oh my we are blessed

Oh yes and you are wearing a Cowboy hat. Nearly forgot that one. I had the same style and size as a kid.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
OK, if you want to start a feud, I am ready.

What is a "tard"?

If it is meant to be a personal insult, I will NOT file it away for future reference, as you promised to file away all my spelling errors, because I am not small-minded enough to do things like that.

Yes, you are small minded enough since you have brought it up before with me and many others.

Is it safe to say this is no longer an issue or a red herring?

Yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.