Should Canada promote friendlier relations with Russia?

Should Canada promote friendlier relations with Russia?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Other answer.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I'll give it up if she's cute.

A leader of the caliber of Vladimir Putin is desperately needed in the United States, US political analyst Caleb Maupin underscores, drawing parallels between the Russian leader and American Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Read more: A Leader of the Same Caliber as Putin Desperately Needed in US – US Analyst

Putin has made it perfectly clear to Americans that they have not been recieving the best in Politicians. Which of the sorry lot presently vying for the Presidently position comes closest to the calibre of Vlad Putin? I pick Hillary Clinton. She has the biggest balls of the collection.

But then the idiot journalists goes on to insult Putin by suggesting---

("Another leader of the caliber of Roosevelt, Lincoln, and Putin is desperately needed in the United States," he emphasized.)

Lincoln the man who oversaw the Civil War beginning to bloody end, and Roosevelt who was a controled component of the second world war and let the Navy be attacked at Pearl Harbour. Americans are incapable of selecting a Putin type because of education.

Never mind the US. What about Canada?

William Commanda comes to mind.

Nothing a shoulder rocket RPG couldn't take care of at a safe distance, and poof no more drilling rig.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVDj_iNzmc

An RPG? What kind of economic stimulus is an RPG going to create?

You want to create jobs and profits, the F35 programme is what you're looking for. Never mind all the glitches. Just think if all the jobs.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Do you even have any of those?

Meh, I have a lot ex-military arms and other goodies.. but no RPG's in my collection "yet." However, living next to the reserve, don't count it out..

I live in one of the most policed areas in Ontario and the biggest smuggling area, lots of organized crime. (unfortunately) :lol:

City is full of undercover cops, many working both sides of the border. There is a lot of human smuggling both ways and drugs, firearms and other contraband.

It's also where I grew up in my teen years, returned after 30 years for personal reason.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Meh, I have a lot ex-military arms and other goodies.. but no RPG's in my collection "yet." However, living next to the reserve, don't count it out..

I live in one of the most policed areas in Ontario and the biggest smuggling area.. :lol:

City is full of undercover cops, many working both sides of the border.

And you have a boat that is seaworthy enough for the Artic?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

I live in one of the most policed areas in Ontario and the biggest smuggling area, lots of organized crime. (unfortunately) :lol:

City is full of undercover cops, many working both sides of the border. There is a lot of human smuggling both ways and drugs, firearms and other contraband.

It's also where I grew up in my teen years, returned after 30 years for personal reason.

I love "The River", myself.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
And you have a boat that is seaworthy enough for the Artic?

How do you think the Canadian confederation was formed? With a smile, a handshake, and a blade hidden behind our back with our spare hand!

We just have to offer rat-poison-laced maple syrup like we used to hand out smallpox infected blankets.

They'll thank us before they know what hit them.

Your politicians are violent, but at least they're upfront about it.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Me too, love the Perch Rolls.

Bourdeau's Lancaster Perch Rolls
I got stuck in a massive snow storm in Lancaster many years ago ... one that buried Watertwn NY literally ten feet deep. Some kindly soul opened up the beer store for us as a humanitarian gesture as we bunked in with near strangers, there, for a couple of days. We were out of Montreal, at the time ... so near and yet so far.