'Serious allegations' against Guergis revealed

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
If the Greens find more people like that with some proper background to bck them in the political arena, they might start gaining some credibility.

They don't need to. Should the Liberals have foudn such a solid candidate in your riding, then vote Liberal. If tehre is such a level-headed Conservative or New Democrat, then vote them in. All we need is at least one sound candidate from any party in each riding, vote for the candidate and not the party, and we're set to go.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
As I said in another thread what Harper has done to this woman is reprehensible and in about one day more opinion of Harper dropped from moderate contempt to absolute disgust. No doubt he can be responsible in running a well managed economy but I would have a hard time voting for anyone who would deliberately harm their fellow human being. Until this came down there was little doubt I was going to vote for the Conservative Candidate, but now I'm seriously considering looking at Tallyman Jack. Right now I'm confused.

Well said.....one consideration I had.

I have a lawn sign now for the NDP.....it has been vandalised.....wonder who...surrounded by cons in a well off neighborhood.

He turfed her for allegations of misbehaviour, but he didn't turf Oda for altering a document and lying about it.

Vote conservative if you love our country!

Bruce Carson was convicted five times of fraud yet welcomed into Harpers inner circle.

Maybe that is what she did wrong.....she was innocent.