Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Why is it some people just can't believe evidence? There has never been a 'steel' building collapse from a fire which burned at the temperature which could be generated by an oxygen starved fire such as this. The jet fuel would have disappeared in the original fireball. The ramaining fire was oxygen starved as indicated by the black smoke. Pretty simple. Something else caused the collapse.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I used to have a teddy bear thier heads are full of sawdust you know. It was an inside job.
DB, I see you still can not refute anything I've said here. Thanx for proving me right...again and again and again...:lol:

Why is it some people just can't believe evidence?
Good question, do you ask yourself that question often?

Did planes even crash into the buildings?
Those weren't planes, they were holograms...:lol:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Landmark tower: The top part of the building remains intact all the way down. That's similar to WTC 7. In 1 and 2, the tops collapsed first.

WTC's 1 and 2 were both tube-within-a-tube construction - no intermediate columns or supporting beams and girders. Only the floor assemblies spanned between core and exoskeleton.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Landmark tower: The top part of the building remains intact all the way down. That's similar to WTC 7. In 1 and 2, the tops collapsed first.

WTC's 1 and 2 were both tube-within-a-tube construction - no intermediate columns or supporting beams and girders. Only the floor assemblies spanned between core and exoskeleton.

Why did WTC7 collapse at all???

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Why did WTC7 collapse at all???
Because a big chunk of those buildings that supposedly fell right into their footprints didn't. Instead slamming into WTC 7 and then there's the fires.

But hey, fires don't bring extremely damaged buildings down...:roll:

RanchHand

Electoral Member
Feb 22, 2009
USA
They did talk, its all here.........

9/11 Firefighters: Bombs and
Explosions in the WTC

The independent commission probing the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington decided not to hear from the worker group that lost .​

What a waste of ink.

Not one person in on 'it' has broken their silence in almost 9 years. Not one of you conn theorists can come up with an explanation for that.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I find this debate interesting. The Conspiracy believers can't understand why official story believers can't accept the evidence that it was an inside job while the official story believers can't understand why anybody would believe anything else.

It doesn't seem there is any kind of middle ground in this argument. Although I personally think it was an inside job, I did not want to wade into this argument because of all the name calling and anger it generates. So, I'm just throwing out this observation in the hope that perhaps, through some miracle, people would agree to disagree and start treating each other with a little respect.

But then it is Easter, perhaps we should have a lynching (or crucifixion) to make everybody feel better.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I find this debate interesting. The Conspiracy believers can't understand why official story believers can't accept the evidence that it was an inside job while the official story believers can't understand why anybody would believe anything else.

It doesn't seem there is any kind of middle ground in this argument. Although I personally think it was an inside job, I did not want to wade into this argument because of all the name calling and anger it generates. So, I'm just throwing out this observation in the hope that perhaps, through some miracle, people would agree to disagree and start treating each other with a little respect.

But then it is Easter, perhaps we should have a lynching (or crucifixion) to make everybody feel better.

Oh, c'mon.... Take the plunge!

I've been called a tinfoil hatter and a CIA plant, a conspiracy theorist and one of the sheeple. I figure there was as much inside as there was taking advantage of a situation. I figure it's as much cover-up as it is collossal clusterf**k. I've speculated about some sort of failsafe mechanism built into a revolutionary new steel design ... just in case. Oh, the bones that one rattled!

Hey ... it's only a TV....

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
On 911 as I watched the first tower go down, I thought, "wo! that is to strange." As I watched the second tower go down, I said, "Wag the Dog" and walked out of the room. For years I said it was an inside job but was almost five years later that all the evidence started to surface and people started say, "inside job."

People don't seem to realize that when more than one person plan to do something, anything, it is a conspiracy by definition. Everything a government, corporation or organization does is a conspiracy. So calling someone a conspiracy theorist is just plain ignorant. All advertising is a conspiracy to get people to buy stuff they don't need. Arguments for both the official story and the inside job story are just advertising - buyer beware!.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
After a long night spent consuming cheap draft beer and pickled eggs and finally capped off with a large order of take-away curry I believe "super thermite" could possibly be detectable in my lower digestive tract.

Trex

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe pp.7-31 (25) Authors: Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen doi: 10.2174/1874412500902010007

Abstract We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.
Keywords: JScanning electron microscopy, X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy, Differential scanning calorimetry, DSC analysis, World Trade Center, WTC dust, 9/11, Iron-rich microspheres, Thermite, Super-thermite, Energetic nanocomposites, Nano-thermite Affiliation: Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark.

^ What a lot of baloney.
Thermite generally consists of iron oxide.
Iron oxide is more commonly called ................wait for it folks.......
........Rust.
So they found rust in a waterlogged, externally exposed pile of iron and steel rubble.

Can you believe it.....rust.
Who woulda thunk it.

Thermite can contain several powdered metals but powdered iron and powdered aluminum tend to be the most common.
I remember whipping up a little powdered aluminum for use as solid rocket fuel in home made model rockets.
That was back in grade 8.

Anyone who can construct a conspiracy theory over finding rust and aluminum fragments in the piled up remains of the World Trade Center is really reaching.

And now the picture of the beam.
That 45 degree failure looks like a failed weld to me.
Slag and all.
Lots of beams are welded at a 45 degree angle, it provides much more torsional rigidity to the welded zone.
And a failure of the weld under extreme stress and loading is entirely believable.
Or possible the type of loading caused shear stresses that were angled.
As to the slag on the beam, well the building was on fire.
Or maybe it was a weld.

But Martian Death Lizards with disrupting thermite rays does sound better.

Trex

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That was just BS...
Of course you haven't the time to actually piece some science together to support that asinine claim?
Not true, I can understand how anyone could even remotely believe anything a ludicrous as 'nano thermite', holograms and so on. You'ld have to be missing several pounds of grey matter for that crap to be even remotely acceptable.

It doesn't seem there is any kind of middle ground in this argument.
Middleground? You can only achieve middleground when you are arguing 'opinion'. Which doesn't surprise me in the least coming from an obvious C/T. Most, if not all the crap you believe, is opnion. What I believe, is science, evidence and the laws of nature.
Although I personally think it was an inside job, I did not want to wade into this argument because of all the name calling and anger it generates. So, I'm just throwing out this observation in the hope that perhaps, through some miracle, people would agree to disagree and start treating each other with a little respect.
I can not, will not and never will repsect anyone that hasn't the self respect to observe finite rules of investigation, scientific research, fact and history.

Shall you go first?

Oh, c'mon.... Take the plunge!

I've been called a tinfoil hatter and a CIA plant, a conspiracy theorist and one of the sheeple. I figure there was as much inside as there was taking advantage of a situation. I figure it's as much cover-up as it is collossal clusterf**k. I've speculated about some sort of failsafe mechanism built into a revolutionary new steel design ... just in case. Oh, the bones that one rattled!

Hey ... it's only a TV....
:lol:

On 911 as I watched the first tower go down, I thought, "wo! that is to strange." As I watched the second tower go down, I said, "Wag the Dog" and walked out of the room. For years I said it was an inside job but was almost five years later that all the evidence started to surface and people started say, "inside job."
:lol:

People don't seem to realize that when more than one person plan to do something, anything, it is a conspiracy by definition. Everything a government, corporation or organization does is a conspiracy. So calling someone a conspiracy theorist is just plain ignorant. All advertising is a conspiracy to get people to buy stuff they don't need. Arguments for both the official story and the inside job story are just advertising - buyer beware!.
Oh brother...:roll:

After a long night spent consuming cheap draft beer and pickled eggs and finally capped off with a large order of take-away curry I believe "super thermite" could possibly be detectable in my lower digestive tract.

Trex

RanchHand

Electoral Member
Feb 22, 2009
USA