Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Bud,I was quite well informed 25 years ago when Ray Tagliero started preaching the NWO on 810 AM radio San Fran,as it was the only radio station available then I bought into it hook line and sinker.

The NWO isnt a fallacy dreamt up by foilers,it's an actuality and is well documented and has been for years.
I have no council,unlike you I can think for myself and make my own desicions on nutbar comments like a plane didnt hit the towers.

I'm allways polite,at 47 years old I have probably lived and worked with more Canadians from all over the country then you will ever see on T.V. in your mom's basement in your life,never mind the youtube vids that you take for gospel AKA jones.

Now that's a 40 year old dig just because you asked for one before and i'm not one to dissapoint.:lol:

Forty-seven! I have boils older than that son. I thought you were very immature, you're just a green crazy kid then! I can't watch youtube vids me puters to old. The NWO has been in the works for thousands of years Bud.:lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
San Franciski!!! Oy dats a long vays, did you drove or did you flew Darrel? Explains the moustache and flannel at least.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
EARLY 9-11 REPORTAGE REVEALS SURPRISES

By: malterwitty
Tags: 911
New York Post, Sept. 13, page 59
"Beyond Pearl Harbor"
by Robert D. Novak

Novak's first sentence:
Security experts and airline officials agree privately that the simultaneous hijacking of four jetliners was an "inside job," probably indicating complicity beyond malfeasance.
In the last paragraph, Novak reports:
Stratfor.com, the private intelligence company, reported Tuesday, "The big winner today, intentionally or not, is the state of Israel."

See also: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11
Facts not Fairies