Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You saw these people in person and they taught you how to read this in 10 seconds on TV? Was Gil and the old chick with nice tits there too?
OK, f!ck you, obviously this conversation is moot. You're a buffoon like the rest of these a$$holes.

Have a nice day wandering around in lala land.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I could care less about the foreign terorists who wil have their green card yanked for not lying. The data doesn't lie and is clear as a bell to anyone other than those you mentioned who do know how to read it.

If you knew how to read it you'd be calling them liars too.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I could care less about the foreign terorists who wil have their green card yanked for not lying. The data doesn't lie and is clear as a bell to anyone other than those you mentioned who do know how to read it.

If you knew how to read it you'd be calling them liars too.

Don't get pissed at me for telling the truth. I didn't lie to you.
You know what Petros, your a useless f!cking twit just like DB, your opinion is based on opinion and the foundation is in your ideology and nothing more.

The data? You wouldn't know data if it was a she and she fell out of the sky, landed on your face and started to wiggle. You can not refute the actual assertions by the people involved in the research, but you will believe the opinions of some hack on a website, wow...and you think I'm the one with a comprehension issue. Get help and soon.

I have zero respect for you and people like you, I thought you were different, my mistake.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This is the real data for 2 World Trade Center does it or does it not show far more enegy half way through falling down than the entire mass hitting the ground?

Yes or no? There is only one answer isn't there? You don't have to be Wang, Clang or Bong to see that as much as 4X the enegry rocked the bedrock of manhattan island mid collapse than the entire building hitting that bedrock when all said and done. It can't be argued otherwise.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
pssst....Bear....... since we now have the answer...we can close the door on these "debates"..... get it? Aren't you glad they posted the whole truth finally? ;)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
pssst....Bear....... since we now have the answer...we can close the door on these "debates"..... get it? Aren't you glad they posted the whole truth finally? ;)
Oh yes, as$hats like Petros here know it all, they've been told and had it explained to them by some douche on the net. Spoon fed actually.

The reports by the actual Scientists, the ones actually in charge of the seismograph at Columbia, no way do they know what they're talking about. No they haven't actually made several attempts to have their data and material removed from sites, blogs and forums where it's being used to mislead the public...nope, they haven't.

And this f!cktard here doesn't even have the mental capacity to be respectful of the scientists names. Hell I've read their report once and memorised them. Funny that. I bet Petros doesn't even know that name of the author of the opinion he posts of.

F!cking idiots.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Stay On Topic and Stop any Personal Attacks.
Telling one of these f!cking idiots to stay on topic on this subject is like asking a dog to stop being a dog.

They don't actually prove anything, they just sh!t out their collective mouths, until those that actually know which way is up get tired of the retarded BS.

So good luck with that...;-)

Reactions: Ron in Regina

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Try looking at this siesmograph this way.....the proper way.... not the way you have described it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Telling one of these f!cking idiots to stay on topic on this subject is like asking a dog to stop being a dog.

They don't actually prove anything, they just sh!t out their collective mouths, until those that actually know which way is up get tired of the retarded BS.

So good luck with that...;-)
Sorry Ron, I couldn't resist...but I'm outta here anyways.

I'll leave the joint, so the circle jerk can get under way.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This is the real data for 2 World Trade Center does it or does it not show far more enegy half way through falling down than the entire mass hitting the ground?

Yes or no? There is only one answer isn't there? You don't have to be Wang, Clang or Bong to see that as much as 4X the enegry rocked the bedrock of manhattan island mid collapse than the entire building hitting that bedrock when all said and done. It can't be argued otherwise.

The answer is no......and to see why....look at the attachment from my message above.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Magic Thermite and the 9/11 Fairytale.

Tags: 911

There it is people… thermite where no thermite was supposed to be and which we were told was not present but is indeed present and that means what? Well, it means a few things. It means that the people behind 9/11 who are in charge of the governments of the United States, Israel and Great Britain are going to have to have another 9/11 kind of event to counteract the brushfire that this report is going to cause around the world. The days of being able to block out the publics right to know are gone. This is going to get legs. This is something that can’t be spun.
Smoking Mirrors

Of course and the airplanes crashing into it were holograms and the Super- thermite was ignited with a phaser burst. Why is it that all you conspiracy theorist are extremely left wing and more important NUTS.:roll:

Reactions: gerryh