Rights Group Calls for Cheney Arrest-in Vancouver

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
By scoffing at this call for arrest........folks are just admitting to their own lawlessness and complete support of barbarism of torture. & other dastardly behaviors/ er policies that have devolved in america over the past decade.

No surprise there.~~ bizarre as it is.

Why don't you call for the arrest of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

or
Asif Ali Zardari

or
Bashar al-Assad?

Why? Ocean Breeze? Why?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Why don't you call for the arrest of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

or
Asif Ali Zardari

or
Bashar al-Assad?

Why? Ocean Breeze? Why?

They ain't American. And if they were they ain't the right religion. And if they are the right religion, they ain't the right color as was pointed out on another of her US Hate Fests.

Selective criteria my good man must be met for OB's obviously slanted perspective- being polite ya know.
White
Christian.
Otherwise forget it.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Being hunting season, it's probably not a bad time for Cheney to come up, although it would probably be best to steer him away from downtown Vancouver. :smile:

LOL......good one JLM.

Who is paying for his "security"??? And how much will it take? Isn't that money better spent elsewhere??..........like funding shelter / food for the homeless as winter gets nearer.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
why? Ocean breeze? Why?

They ain't american. And if they were they ain't the right religion. And if they are the right religion, they ain't the right color as was pointed out on another of her us hate fests.

Selective criteria my good man must be met for ob's obviously slanted perspective- being polite ya know.
White
christian.
Otherwise forget it.

why don't you Or would you just prefer to target assassinate them?? ( after protracted and deliberate sessions of that good ol torture -US style??) After all, the US claims to be an example for the rest of the world.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
why don't you Or would you just prefer to target assassinate them?? ( after protracted and deliberate sessions of that good ol torture -US style??)

Why did you white out your comments? Are you ashamed of them. Never mind I see you were editing your evasive post.

I think the quicker that people who hang others over things like sexuality or religion are done away with the better.

So why haven't you called for their arrest?

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Cheney is an "international criminal" and that is why Canada might have the right to arrest him.

Torture and "Lying about reasons to invade Iraq" are sufficient crimes to base the arrest on.

Cheney, along with Bush2, Rumsfeld, and George Tenent and others were telling bold-faced lies about WMD, Yellowcake Uranium, and Iraq's nuclear program. In fact, the evidence is clear and in the public realm now about Iraq's nuclear program - the CIA records show that they tried many times to tell the White House that Saddam's brother's nuclear program was dead in yr. 2000 or earlier, but that the newly formed Homeland Security Dept. refused to pass that info to the White House - "because the White House staffers had been told to ignore all such reports". Cheney knew the truth, ignored it, and obviously he did not want anyone to confirm it.

A lie to go to WAR!! It has happened BEFORE, and unless we arrest Cheney etc., it will happen some MORE.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
why don't you Or would you just prefer to target assassinate them?? ( after protracted and deliberate sessions of that good ol torture -US style??) After all, the US claims to be an example for the rest of the world.

Why don't i what - not be impartial - call a murderer a murderer - regardless of any criteria except being a murderer / committing crimes against humanity. .

So why do i not What?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Cheney is an "international criminal" and that is why Canada might have the right to arrest him.

Do you happen to have a copy of his arrest warrant? And while were at it. Who issued it? The RCMP, THE FBI, SCOTLAND YARD, INTERPOL, THE UNITED NATIONS on behalf of the Haig?

Who?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Where were all these people when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spoke at the UN or when he spoke at Columbia?

I guess hanging gays doesn't count?

You must remember from a previous speech Ahmadinejad made at a college in the US. When asked about the treatment of gay people in Iran he answered...

"There are no gay people in Iran. That is a US phenomena."

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You must remember from a previous speech Ahmadinejad made at a college in the US. When asked about the treatment of gay people in Iran he answered...

"There are no gay people in Iran. That is a US phenomena."

then whispered with a chuckle, "because we hang dem real good. Praise Allah."

Isn't amazing when asked a simple question how some go people go mute.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Do you happen to have a copy of his arrest warrant? And while were at it. Who issued it? The RCMP, THE FBI, SCOTLAND YARD, INTERPOL, THE UNITED NATIONS on behalf of the Haig?

Who?

I think she has cut and run. It happens to people who do not get slapped with reality, but a knockout punch or reality. I imagine she is in the bathroom fixing her makeup.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
One should never underestimate how low leftards will stoop.

well, when they go as low as Cheney has with his puppet bushkid , then you might have a point. Otherwise ...... all you are doing is condoning barbaric acts of torture and illegal , unprovoked WARS based on LIES.

Now ......if the Cheney compass is the one you want to live by and support........that is your choice........but don't expect to be regarded as humanitarian , or even reasonable.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
well, when they go as low as Cheney has with his puppet bushkid , then you might have a point. Otherwise ...... all you are doing is condoning barbaric acts of torture and illegal , unprovoked WARS based on LIES.

Now ......if the Cheney compass is the one you want to live by and support........that is your choice........but don't expect to be regarded as humanitarian , or even reasonable.

You got me on ignore don't you?:smile:

I'm honoured.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think she has cut and run. It happens to people who do not get slapped with reality, but a knockout punch or reality. I imagine she is in the bathroom fixing her makeup.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
It seems like you and I are the only ones (besides Iraqi citizens) that understand that. I know everyone blames Bush, but if they'd been paying attention to the news they'd know there was a couple of insurgents responsible too. :lol:
If you believe that, then go to Iraq and wave an American flag. See what kind of a reaction you get.
Iraq
The fact is the US has no internationally recognized authority to determine governments for other nations.T he Iraqi people must determine their government. It was up to them to overthrow their dictator. If the US did nothing, its likely Iraq would have gone a similar route as Tunisia or Egypt. Even assisting like NATO did in Libya is OK. But forcing regime change the way it was done was dumb. Only Cheney's oil buddies benefited. The American and Iraqi people both lost. The war will cost the US about $1Trillion and be a contributing factor to the US economic collapse. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died violently as direct consequence of the US Led invasion

Related facts:

The Iraq war was violated the UN charter.

Lessons of Iraq war underscore importance of UN Charter - Annan

16 September 2004 – Secretary-General Kofi Annan believes that the Iraq war in 2003 demonstrated the need for the international community to address the issue of preventive action in the context of Charter principles and showed the importance of joint efforts on matters of use of force, a United Nations spokesman said today. Responding to media questions about the Secretary-General's comments in a BBC interview, spokesman Fred Eckhard told a press briefing in New York that in his remarks the Secretary-General had reiterated his well-known position that the military action against Iraq was not in conformity with the UN Charter.
In the interview, Mr. Annan was repeatedly asked whether the war was "illegal." "Yes," he finally said, "I have indicated it is not in conformity with the UN Charter, from our point of view, and from the Charter point of view it was illegal."
Many people died as a result of this illegal war:

"We estimate that between March 18, 2003, and June, 2006, an additional 654,965 (392,979–942,636) Iraqis have died above what would have been expected on the basis of the pre-invasion crude mortality rate as a consequence of the coalition invasion. Of these deaths, we estimate that 601,027 (426,369–793,663) were due to violence."[2]

If accurate, these figures would imply the death of an average 500 people per day, or 2.5% of Iraq's population during the period.[25]
Lancet surveys of Iraq War casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia