Remember who the GOOD GUYS are!!

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I really don’t think the "good guys" bomb residential houses.
I watched a clip from Fox News (e-mailed to me, I'd never watch the show) and they keep on saying that America was attacked on its own soil and Canada wont support us. It's just gotten so insane with the right wing in the States that the public doesn't realize that by invading Iraq they're not defending themselves, Iraq had nothing to do with the sept 11 attacks, and with everyday of this war they are no further in finding Osama Bin Laden. Theres a name Bush doesn't mention anymore.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I watched a clip from Fox News (e-mailed to me, I'd never watch the show) and they keep on saying that America was attacked on its own soil and Canada wont support us. It's just gotten so insane with the right wing in the States that the public doesn't realize that by invading Iraq they're not defending themselves, Iraq had nothing to do with the sept 11 attacks, and with everyday of this war they are no further in finding Osama Bin Laden. Theres a name Bush doesn't mention anymore.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa

ElPolaco

Electoral Member
Nov 5, 2004
Fruita, CO, Aztlan
www.spec-tra.com
Most of us americans don't like in depth analysis of news unless it reinforces something we already believe in--then it better be short. We go for the side of the issue that has the best commericials that can manipulate our years of socialization. w has proved a master of this.

ElPolaco

Electoral Member
Nov 5, 2004
Fruita, CO, Aztlan
www.spec-tra.com
Most of us americans don't like in depth analysis of news unless it reinforces something we already believe in--then it better be short. We go for the side of the issue that has the best commericials that can manipulate our years of socialization. w has proved a master of this.

ElPolaco

Electoral Member
Nov 5, 2004
Fruita, CO, Aztlan
www.spec-tra.com

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Friggin' unbelievable - - -

http://news.inq7.net/breaking/index.php?index=3&story_id=23987

WASHINGTON, District of Columbia, United States of America -- The search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ended before Christmas and an interim report by top US weapons inspector Charles Duelfer, saying that there are no weapons to be found will likely stand, The Washington Post said Wednesday.
"The September 30 report is really pretty much the picture," a senior intelligence official who asked not to be identified told the daily.

"We've talked to so many people that someone would have said something. We received nothing that contradicts the picture we've put forward. It's possible there is a supply some place, but what is much more likely is that as time goes by we will find a greater substantiation of the picture that we've already put forward," he added.

The daily said officials who served in the Iraq Survey Group, tasked with the search of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons in Iraq, wrapped up their job shortly before Christmas.

The ongoing violence in Iraq together with the lack of new information, they said, led to the decision.

Duelfer's report to Congress, which officials say he is finishing and will be published by the end of June, said deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein had the intent but not the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.

The report contradicted the US government's chief, publicly stated reason for overthrowing Saddam in a quick war in April 2003.

President George W. Bush's administration has recently insisted weapons of mass destruction might still be hidden in Iraq, but the intelligence official told The Washington Post that possibility was very small.

A Pentagon spokesman told the daily that details of how hundreds of millions of dollars allotted by the US Congress for the WMD search in Iraq were spent remained classified.

Yeah - and, uh, there's the pesky little matter of a "few" dead people....

(my emphasis added)

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

WASHINGTON, District of Columbia, United States of America -- The search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ended before Christmas and an interim report by top US weapons inspector Charles Duelfer, saying that there are no weapons to be found will likely stand, The Washington Post said Wednesday.
"The September 30 report is really pretty much the picture," a senior intelligence official who asked not to be identified told the daily.

"We've talked to so many people that someone would have said something. We received nothing that contradicts the picture we've put forward. It's possible there is a supply some place, but what is much more likely is that as time goes by we will find a greater substantiation of the picture that we've already put forward," he added.

The daily said officials who served in the Iraq Survey Group, tasked with the search of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons in Iraq, wrapped up their job shortly before Christmas.

The ongoing violence in Iraq together with the lack of new information, they said, led to the decision.

Duelfer's report to Congress, which officials say he is finishing and will be published by the end of June, said deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein had the intent but not the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.

The report contradicted the US government's chief, publicly stated reason for overthrowing Saddam in a quick war in April 2003.

President George W. Bush's administration has recently insisted weapons of mass destruction might still be hidden in Iraq, but the intelligence official told The Washington Post that possibility was very small.

A Pentagon spokesman told the daily that details of how hundreds of millions of dollars allotted by the US Congress for the WMD search in Iraq were spent remained classified.

(my emphasis added)

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

(my emphasis added)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Just hours after confirming that the search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was over, President George W. Bush leveled his harshest charge ever at Saddam Hussein, accusing the former Iraqi dictator of "knowingly telling the truth" about not possessing WMD in the months leading up to the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

After years of lying about his weapons, Saddam Hussein willfully decided to tell the truth about them," Mr. Bush said. "His treachery knows no bounds

http://www.yubanet.com/artman/publish/article_17059.shtml

I got a good laugh out of this ^^^^

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Just hours after confirming that the search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was over, President George W. Bush leveled his harshest charge ever at Saddam Hussein, accusing the former Iraqi dictator of "knowingly telling the truth" about not possessing WMD in the months leading up to the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

After years of lying about his weapons, Saddam Hussein willfully decided to tell the truth about them," Mr. Bush said. "His treachery knows no bounds

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003