Remember who the GOOD GUYS are!!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In other news:

Washington — The U.S. search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq has quietly concluded without any evidence of the banned weapons that President George W. Bush cited as justification for going to war, the White House said Wednesday.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In other news:

Washington — The U.S. search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq has quietly concluded without any evidence of the banned weapons that President George W. Bush cited as justification for going to war, the White House said Wednesday.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Remember who the GOOD

No weapons, no ties to al Qaeda, few foreign fighters. Bush should have been nicer to the CIA...it must really suck to be in charge and not be able to get the spooks to plant fake evidence for you. lol

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

No weapons, no ties to al Qaeda, few foreign fighters. Bush should have been nicer to the CIA...it must really suck to be in charge and not be able to get the spooks to plant fake evidence for you. lol

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I have a question. If Iraq invaded the US and Canadians were asked to help the US in fighting alongside the US, would we be called insurgents?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I have a question. If Iraq invaded the US and Canadians were asked to help the US in fighting alongside the US, would we be called insurgents?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Well, I think that would make us illegal comabatants (not a typo) and Iraq would have go and lease some land from Fidel so they would have a place to torture us. ;-)

I don't think the situation in the Middle East is the same as the situation you describe, Moghrabi. Their borders and countries were pretty much made up by a bunch guys sitting in Paris in 1919.

I think a better analogy would be our First Nations people. Many of them (I think there's a treaty provision in there, but I'm not sure) can cross the Canada/US border as citizens of the world because they were here before the borders were.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Well, I think that would make us illegal comabatants (not a typo) and Iraq would have go and lease some land from Fidel so they would have a place to torture us. ;-)

I don't think the situation in the Middle East is the same as the situation you describe, Moghrabi. Their borders and countries were pretty much made up by a bunch guys sitting in Paris in 1919.

I think a better analogy would be our First Nations people. Many of them (I think there's a treaty provision in there, but I'm not sure) can cross the Canada/US border as citizens of the world because they were here before the borders were.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Re: RE: Remember who the GOOD

moghrabi said:

We should by "W"'s definition but since America was under attack we would be Hero's.

America has different definitions for certain words and use whatever definition is suitable at the moment.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

moghrabi said:

We should by "W"'s definition but since America was under attack we would be Hero's.

America has different definitions for certain words and use whatever definition is suitable at the moment.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

moghrabi said:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Another question. How come it's wrong for Iraqi insurgents to enlist aid of non iraqi's (assuming they did) but it's ok for the US military to enlist the aid of mercenaries of questionable reputations( which we know they did)? Are the mercenaries also the "good guys"?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Another question. How come it's wrong for Iraqi insurgents to enlist aid of non iraqi's (assuming they did) but it's ok for the US military to enlist the aid of mercenaries of questionable reputations( which we know they did)? Are the mercenaries also the "good guys"?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003