Remember who the GOOD GUYS are!!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If Iraqi insurgents aren't Iraqi then who are they and why are they called Iraqi insurgents?

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005
Re: RE: Remember who the GOOD GUYS are!!

Andem said:
My only answer to your latest post is: Don't put words into my mouth.

PS. Profanity is not required here.

I didn't use profanity! I've never used any form of profanity on this site ever.

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem said:

I didn't use profanity! I've never used any form of profanity on this site ever.

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem said:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Well If Iraq had invaded America, and the general public started shooting Iraqi soldiers they would be called "hero's" by Americans.

America invaded Iraq (and illegally to boot!), and they believe they are protecting whats right.

America has no clue about the middle east way of thinking. They hate Americans and always will. It has been simmering for awhile and when the American Invaders came they saw opportunity.

Why would they stop and risk getting tortured and their rights violated under the Geneva convention. They realize it is better to fight to death then be captured by USA.

If anyone invaded Canada it would be open season on that countries army (and citizens), even though I am just a civilian or "insurgent" as "W" would say.

It is kinda comical though, you guys invade Iraq and people fighting back are either "terrorists" or "insurgents" such fancy words, for Bush. If "W" was around during WW1 or WW2 would he have the same classification for the enemy?

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Well If Iraq had invaded America, and the general public started shooting Iraqi soldiers they would be called "hero's" by Americans.

America invaded Iraq (and illegally to boot!), and they believe they are protecting whats right.

America has no clue about the middle east way of thinking. They hate Americans and always will. It has been simmering for awhile and when the American Invaders came they saw opportunity.

Why would they stop and risk getting tortured and their rights violated under the Geneva convention. They realize it is better to fight to death then be captured by USA.

If anyone invaded Canada it would be open season on that countries army (and citizens), even though I am just a civilian or "insurgent" as "W" would say.

It is kinda comical though, you guys invade Iraq and people fighting back are either "terrorists" or "insurgents" such fancy words, for Bush. If "W" was around during WW1 or WW2 would he have the same classification for the enemy?

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Remember who the GOOD

{quote]You are aware the most of the insurgents are from OTHER countries!![/quote]

Scott Taylor, a Canadian journalist who spent some time as a captive in Iraq, was very clear on this when he was giving testimony on CPAC.

He spent a lot of time with the insurgents reporting on Fallujah during the first US bombardment of the city. He was subsequently taken hostage by the Iraqis, then released. He says that everybody there was from Iraq.

He's not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination. Before becoming a Canadian he served in the US marines. He was none too happy about being taken hostage. He very much does not want to see a religious regime take power in Iraq. In other words, he has no reason to lie.

The majority of the Iraqi insurgents are just that Detroit/Wing...Iraqis.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

{quote]You are aware the most of the insurgents are from OTHER countries!![/quote]

Scott Taylor, a Canadian journalist who spent some time as a captive in Iraq, was very clear on this when he was giving testimony on CPAC.

He spent a lot of time with the insurgents reporting on Fallujah during the first US bombardment of the city. He was subsequently taken hostage by the Iraqis, then released. He says that everybody there was from Iraq.

He's not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination. Before becoming a Canadian he served in the US marines. He was none too happy about being taken hostage. He very much does not want to see a religious regime take power in Iraq. In other words, he has no reason to lie.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Detroit said:
You are aware the most of the insurgents are from OTHER countries!!

Insurgent is another word for rebel. The Bushies call them insurgents so that fools will think they are from other countries. I'm sure there are some. However, the Americans are the bad guys. Plain and simple.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Detroit said:

Insurgent is another word for rebel. The Bushies call them insurgents so that fools will think they are from other countries. I'm sure there are some. However, the Americans are the bad guys. Plain and simple.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Detroit said:

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Reverend Blair

I watched Scott Taylor on CPAC twice during the past 10 days.
I remember him explaining how American media report as though they were talking to 10 year olds.

It was a very good program. I watched it twice because I intended to get a transcript.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Reverend Blair

I remember him explaining how American media report as though they were talking to 10 year olds.

It was a very good program. I watched it twice because I intended to get a transcript.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Reverend Blair

Calm

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In other news:

Washington — The U.S. search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq has quietly concluded without any evidence of the banned weapons that President George W. Bush cited as justification for going to war, the White House said Wednesday.